TONYLEUNG.INFO
Discuss Tony Leung with fellow fans!

Welcome to the Discussion Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
  Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages   
Click here to go to Archival Tony Board (2003-2012)

Tony's first reality TV show

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> The Latest Tony News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eugehet

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:47 pm    Post subject: Tony's first reality TV show Reply with quote

https://sg.style.yahoo.com/tony-leung-star-first-reality-show-072800682.html

30 Sep - Carina Lau's wish for husband Tony Leung to star in a reality show reportedly will come true, as it was recently rumoured that the actor will appear on his first show of the kind soon.

However, instead of a show with his wife, Tony will be working with his constant collaborator Wong Kar Wai.

As reported on China Press, Wong reportedly will produce a reality show spin-off of their upcoming movie "The Ferryman", entitled "Ferryman of Time and Space", and that other cast members such as Angelababy and Takeshi Kaneshiro, will also appear on the show.

It is said that the upcoming programme is closely tied to the new movie and will be some sort of a publicity stunt for "The Ferryman".

Sources claimed that the actors will share their personal wishes on the show, and that the hosts will be tasked on carrying out these wishes.

A source from the broadcaster, Jiangsu TV said that if it wasn't for their working relationship with Wong Kar Wai, it would have been impossible for such a programme to happen.

The show reportedly will begin filming in October or November this year.
yitian

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is an interesting news. Thanks for sharing Very Happy .
I bet this reality show is going to be quite different from the others. Look forward to seeing Tony on TV screen (or computer screen in my case Wink ).

A logo
Tin-Yau

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks very interesting indeed.
Thanks for sharing!
Safran

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm looking forward to seeing Very Happy
Many thanks flower for letting us know that interesting news thumbleft

Dear greetings from Austria ~
LaurelO

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reality Show Reply with quote

Hi ! Yes I heard about this last week and am really excited about it ! I wish to know where this can be seen in the US. Thanks Much !
yitian

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Reality Show Reply with quote

LaurelO wrote:
...I wish to know where this can be seen in the US...

The broadcaster, Jiangsu TV, is said to be a satellite TV station. I guess if you're equipped with a some kind of satellite TV receiver, you can watch the show from anywhere in the world. Another option is we hope Jiangsu TV will upload the program on Youtube Very Happy .
LaurelO

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reality TV Show Reply with quote

Thank you very much; Yes, let's hope it appears on Youtube that will be Wonderful !!! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> The Latest Tony News All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: