TONYLEUNG.INFO
Discuss Tony Leung with fellow fans!

Welcome to the Discussion Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
  Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages   
Click here to go to Archival Tony Board (2003-2012)

hello,Tony~
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Communicate with Tony
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jing

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:55 am    Post subject: hello,Tony~ Reply with quote

Dear Tony:

Nice to meet you here~ Razz

I'm jing,I come from Northern China ,I.....I’m your big and old fans Very Happy

Thanks TONYLEUNG.INFO,thanks everyone here~

hope know Tony more and more,hope know here everyone each other~

Please forgive my poor English~~ Embarassed Razz

Celebrate May Day~~

All best wishes~ Very Happy

yours jing
Safran

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Jing Very Happy:

Nice to meet a Chinese longterm-Tony-fellow-fan here. Welcome in this International EnglishTL- forum. Hope you will enjoy.
Do not worry about your English. Many.of us ( me.too ) have the similar problems Wink.
Nevertheless we understand each other well, because we all share the deep admiration for Tony...... love and support this outstanding actor....and person sunny

Greetings from Austria Waving
yitian

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome jing flower
Hope you enjoy staying here, with this big international family of Tony fans Very Happy .
As Safran said, your English is good, perfectly understandable thumbright .
Look forward to seeing you again Waving .

Happy International Labor Day to you too (we Americans will celebrate it with hard working, no holiday on May 1st Wink ).
Eri

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Jing,

Thanks for your post.
May Day is not a holiday here either. But some people are enjoying the Golden week holiday like in China. Wink
Tin-Yau

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Jing and welcome here!
Enjoy may day! It`s holiday here in Germany as well. Wink
Safran

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, I forgot to refer earlier. Like in.most European countries 1st of May is a.public holiday in Austria as well. Besides the political meaning, most of us prefer to be lazy this day Laughing
Tony

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile
bibitele10

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 8:26 am    Post subject: HI, Tony Reply with quote

Tony wrote:
Smile

Dear Jing,

We are welcome you to this website... We can share everythings in this website. All the best to you. Friendship forever.

Tks and best regards,
Candy
jing

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Safran wrote:
Hello Jing Very Happy:

Nice to meet a Chinese longterm-Tony-fellow-fan here. Welcome in this International EnglishTL- forum. Hope you will enjoy.
Do not worry about your English. Many.of us ( me.too ) have the similar problems Wink.
Nevertheless we understand each other well, because we all share the deep admiration for Tony...... love and support this outstanding actor....and person sunny

Greetings from Austria Waving

Dear Safran:

Thank you ! Smile

And you from Austria?wow,I know The Golden Hall of Vienna,I remember last one NewYear,I’m sitting in front of the TV set to watch the New Year's Concert from A to Z~~~ Very Happy

Btw,if you know Chinese musician?戴玉强?宋祖英?龚琳娜? many of them have been to your county and show their singing Laughing

Of course we love Tony,very much,and he really be worth this.

Nice to meet you! Wink

yours jing
Safran

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Jing ! flower
I am glad to hear you like our traditional New Year's Concert from Vienna Philharmonics. On 1st of January a lot of people watch this live concert from Vienna...all over the world Smile
Regarding your question:
(Unfortunately I cannot read Chinese to recognice the artist's names )
One famous Chinese classical piano player ( I really like to listen ) is Lang Lang....for example..Your huge country.surely has a lot of talented artists.
I hope we.will get more and more opportunities to see and listen.....learn to know old and new Chinese music-culture in Europe... and allover.
Hope to see you soon again- here-on the lovable site of one of your greatest sons sunny
Cordial Spring-Greetings from Austria
Helga

Last edited by Safran on Sun May 04, 2014 3:40 am; edited 1 time in total
jing

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yitian wrote:
Welcome jing flower
Hope you enjoy staying here, with this big international family of Tony fans Very Happy .
As Safran said, your English is good, perfectly understandable thumbright .
Look forward to seeing you again Waving .

Happy International Labor Day to you too (we Americans will celebrate it with hard working, no holiday on May 1st Wink ).

Dear Yitian:

Do you still remember that sentence:"when we met first,I felt I'd known her forever",haha...........and my old friend,test you again: where it come from ? tip:no grand master Wink

Btw,this's m touch computer twice ,I'd must be very very take care of my eyes...Confused

Yours cordially

jing

Last edited by jing on Sun May 04, 2014 4:10 am; edited 3 times in total
jing

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Safran wrote:
Dear Jing ! flower
I am glad to hear you like our traditional New Year's Concert from Vienna Philharmonics. On 1st of January a lot of people watch this live concert from Vienna...all over the world Smile
Regarding your question:
(Unfortunately I cannot read Chinese to recognice the artist's names )
One famous Chinese classical piano player ( I really like to listen ) is Lang Lang....for example..Your huge country.surely has a lot of talented artists.
I hope we.will get more and more opportunities to see and listen.....learn to know old and new Chinese music-culture in Europe... and allover.
Hope to see you soon again- here-on the lovable site of one of your greatest sons sunny
Cordial Spring-Greetings from Austria
Helga

Dear Safran:

wow!

nice to meet you at the same time! Very Happy

What's your local time? my local time is 7:47 pm~~

And I konw lang lang of course,his Chinese name is 朗朗~~ Wink

Cordial Spring-Greetings from China! Waving

See you!

Yours

jing
Safran

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello again, jing in far China Very Happy
Here now exactly 15 15 h in the afternoon....3 h 15 min pm
See you Waving
Helga
yitian

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jing wrote:
"when we met first,I felt I'd known her forever",haha...........and my old friend,test you again: where it come from ? tip:no grand master Wink

Morning jing, you're test my addled brain again - it sounds familiar, and I can only think of TG right now Embarassed Sad . Tony would know this for sure Laughing Laughing .

jing wrote:
Btw,this's m touch computer twice ,I'd must be very very take care of my eyes...Confused

Take care, better stay away from your computer Wink Computer .

Safran wrote:
... Unfortunately I cannot read Chinese to recognice the artist's names ...One famous Chinese classical piano player ( I really like to listen ) is Lang Lang...

Of 3 Chinese singers listed by jing, I only recognize and once listened to one of them Embarassed . Guess they need to be more frequently going abroad, haha. And Lang Lang, good to just listen, I can't stand his performance style scratch - can I say it is totally opposite to Tony's Question Rolling Eyes .
jing

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yitian wrote:
jing wrote:
"when we met first,I felt I'd known her forever",haha...........and my old friend,test you again: where it come from ? tip:no grand master Wink

Morning jing, you're test my addled brain again - it sounds familiar, and I can only think of TG right now Embarassed Sad . Tony would know this for sure Laughing Laughing .

RE:

“TG”?haha,dear,you know on a Chinese famous Network Forum
,“TG”means..... silent

To Tony,this is kindergarden grade ,whether or not ,Tony? Laughing

jing wrote:

Take care, better stay away from your computer Wink Computer .

RE:

Thanks a lot,I will:)

Safran wrote:
... Unfortunately I cannot read Chinese to recognice the artist's names ...One famous Chinese classical piano player ( I really like to listen ) is Lang Lang...

Of 3 Chinese singers listed by jing, I only recognize and once listened to one of them Embarassed . Guess they need to be more frequently going abroad, haha. And Lang Lang, good to just listen, I can't stand his performance style scratch - can I say it is totally opposite to Tony's Question Rolling Eyes .

He is an outstanding pianist ,and I think he must be a good actor ,when he has showing,his expression...you know Wink

"金马50",his showing is very touching me.....

Btw, my daughter have been study piano more than 6 years ,hehe,she will go to take an exam this weekend in Central Conservatory of Music,God bless~~~

PS:Dear yitian,how can I section reply like yours? Embarassed
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Communicate with Tony All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: