TONYLEUNG.INFO
Discuss Tony Leung with fellow fans!

Welcome to the Discussion Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
  Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages   
Click here to go to Archival Tony Board (2003-2012)

Out for a few weeks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Announcement
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sandy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:59 pm    Post subject: Out for a few weeks Reply with quote

10-18-2013

I am going to be out of the states (no solid internet connections) for a few weeks (7 weeks) due to traveling plans, from late october to early dec.

Info and other regulars will keep us informed on Tony's whereabouts, in regards to the new films that are coming up, all the awards, and appearance etc.

I have disabled the guest postings for getting to know each other & random thoughts sections (since they tend to get some spams ever so often).

This forum is always being quite self-efficient thanks to many regulars and occasional guest posts.

Most of the updates to the websites are done, and so are the release of the film Grandmaster in US. Stay tuned for all the Oscar & other information that comes in the next few months.

I hope to return to solid internet connection once back (early dec). I might be going to other options to stay online (that means I will be around one way or the other). Meanwhile, stay well.

Last edited by Sandy on Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Sandy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

8-24-2014

I am about to be going out of the country for a while, about 8 weeks (from September to October). Again, internet access is not always going to available when traveling. Everything seems to be running quite smoothly. Folks are well aware of how to post messages and send information around. Thanks for all the efforts!

As of now, it looks like the forum is relatively quiet, and the most of the discussions is on the recent wedding of the actresses (Zhou Xun & Tang Wei). The new movie has yet to start - it seems. The movie script somehow has gone through a different verse (if you track what's going on in the news). I speculate this is the norm for most of Wong kar-wai's film. Well, keep following the news forum.

Meanwhile, there are a lot of updates on the site. Site map is always a good place to start.

http://www.tonyleung.info/goodies/sitemap.shtml
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Announcement All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: