TONYLEUNG.INFO
Discuss Tony Leung with fellow fans!

Welcome to the Discussion Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
  Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages   
Click here to go to Archival Tony Board (2003-2012)

Navigating choppy waters

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Announcement
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Safran

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:36 pm    Post subject: Navigating choppy waters Reply with quote

Dear webmaster and administrator of this site !

I do not know what exactly is going on here at the moment...and which problems ever this most regrettably development caused.
May I state something personal ?
This site was made to appreciate, support and cheer a unique actor we all admire and for sharing interesting informations and news amongst fans...I guess.
Like many other fellow fans and friends here, I'm very grateful this Engl. Fansite does exist....to be able to follow Tony's special career from far....and to exchange views. Although it became rather silent last years, I visit almost every day ....and highly appreciate your enormous effort.
Wherever the recent problems may be, I really hope you'll find a good way for asolution to
continue (revive) this site for non Chinese speaking Tony-fans allover.
Last but not least on the behalfe of this very special man we all love and admire.
Sorry for my frankly speaking in your section... I felt the personal need to do so )
Helga
Tin-Yau

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to say something, too.

To dear Sandy and Info, I'm sorry to hear about 'troubles' or 'choppy waters' like Helga said. I've read the posts twice and still look like a question mark.

To our frequently visiting friends here, isn't there a chance for us to support this site financially?

Just a thought I wanted to speak out loud.
Safran

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Heike Smile
Good idea ! Applause...I fully agree thumbleft

Dear Sandy and Info :
Please tell us/ suggest how to handle best , to support
this international Tony- fansite financially ( or any other way )
I'm convinced all regulary visitors would not like to miss this special fansite Crying
With a helping hand from our Asian friends and fellows fans ( keeping us updated with serious latest Tony-news from Chinese/HK medias)....it could be a joyful revival.
Please hang in there ! dear webmasters flower
Warmest greetings ~
Helga
Tin-Yau

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Safran wrote:

This is not just my idea, I know that others already had similar thoughts - so NO credit for me.
Sandy stated her thoughts and so should we, let them know. That`s it.
yitian

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tin-Yau wrote:
Safran wrote:

This is not just my idea, I know that others already had similar thoughts - so NO credit for me.
Sandy stated her thoughts and so should we, let them know. That`s it.

You're the ONE who spoke here Giving a kiss . I fully agree with Helga's point of view too Exclamation .

I think as regular fans on this website, we should do more to help, financially or in any other way. I hope Info and Sandy will let us know the good ways Very Happy Idea .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Announcement All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: