TONYLEUNG.INFO
Discuss Tony Leung with fellow fans!

Welcome to the Discussion Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
  Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages   
Click here to go to Archival Tony Board (2003-2012)

8 Jun 2015 Tony receives French Arts Honor

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Tony Leung Schedule
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Info

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:29 pm    Post subject: 8 Jun 2015 Tony receives French Arts Honor Reply with quote

Last edited by Info on Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:28 pm; edited 5 times in total
Info

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucdmTg6QJ3w

梁朝偉獲頒法國軍官勳章
[2015-06-09]

嘉玲讚夫乃「香港資產」 引以為傲

香港文匯報訊(記者 李慶全)梁朝偉昨日於法國駐港領事官邸接受法國文化及通訊部頒授之「法國藝術與文學軍官勳章」,以表彰其在電影藝術領域的傑出成就,並由法國駐港總領事柏雅諾授勳,成為首位獲頒「軍官勳位」的華人男演員,過去有杜琪㗖與施南生獲頒同等榮譽,王家衛則是獲頒過更高一級的「司令勳位」。

授勳儀式之上,偉仔偕太太劉嘉玲一同亮相,而偉仔母親及家人、嘉玲母親齊出席見證這光榮一刻,圈中好友王家衛與太太、曾志偉、鍾鎮濤與太太、邱淑貞與老公沈嘉偉、杜德偉夫婦、葉童夫婦及呂方等到來支持予以祝賀。

偉仔黑色西裝官仔骨骨與嘉玲的高貴低胸黑裙襯到絕,兩人恩愛地到場,授勳儀式開始,偉仔全程臉帶笑容,接受頒發榮譽後,偉仔以英語說出感受:「很高興獲得這項榮譽,我會跟我太太及家人分享,多謝!」太太嘉玲隨即吻賀偉仔,對老公受勳與有榮焉!之後偉仔再跟家人及一眾好友開懷合照,完成訪問便浩浩蕩蕩去開派對慶祝。

一入片場便能入戲

偉仔這次獲頒「法國藝術與文學軍官勳章」,他高興地表示:「好開心!好榮幸!這榮譽不單只是對我個人而言,因為電影不是一個人製造出來,所以是對以前我所拍過的香港電影整體的肯定,我也要與曾經一起合作的人分享。」對於嘉玲說要好好保護他這個「香港資產」?偉仔表現謙虛:「不是,我只是一分子!」

偉仔將於月底生日,他還未想要到哪裡旅行,即使新戲未開工也要準備前期工作,因戲中要講普通話,現在等王家衛劇本的同時,要找老師練好普通話,也希望前期功夫做足,能於兩個月內完成。會否擔心一拍又要很長時間?他笑指這次不是王家衛做導演,故也不擔心。偉仔坦言過去所拍的都是很沉重的劇情片,今年他會轉一個角度,一連拍攝三齣喜劇,包括愛情、動作及推理喜劇。但休息了好一段時間,再投入拍戲會否很難適應?偉仔笑言拍了幾十年戲,一入片場便可以投入到。之前幾年才拍一部戲,現是否要追回失去的時間?他說:「也不是,拍戲應該要有效率,湊巧三個題材自己也喜歡,也是一種緣分,其實喜劇也不比劇情片輕鬆,像最快一齣七月前在南京拍外景,已經會很熱,也是一項大挑戰。」

對於早前內地傳出他跟嘉玲分居,嘉玲更與同性好友鄧永鏘之妹鄧霓儀同居,偉仔直言傳聞未有影響心情,他笑覑說:「都幾十年了,有甚麼風浪未見過,沒所謂啦,娛樂圈是會多傳聞,會有這些花邊新聞!」

嘉玲很高興老公獲授勳,而之前她獲得舞台劇最佳女主角獎,可謂雙喜臨門,她謙稱自己的獎早在一個月前拿了,更讚賞偉仔指撇開家人身份,身為香港人看到有這麼一個傑出的人,對中國及法國藝術有貢獻又獲得認同,是感到好驕傲。

至於偉仔的黑西裝是否她代挑選?嘉玲笑說:「覑衫他好叻,只是出門口時大家望望,都夾得到。」見她的鑽石耳環和項鏈也價值不菲?她笑說:「因為好重視,但也是小意思,還是個獎大一點,是終身的榮譽!最重要在於香港資產(指偉仔)是要好好保護!」問她會送甚麼禮物給偉仔,會否是自己酒莊的靚酒?她笑指未想到,但也可以。還會否有慶祝活動?嘉玲表示要是老公有空都可以,因這是喜事。

嘉玲笑稱性取向正常

提到與偉仔分居並跟鄧永鏘之妹鄧霓儀同居的傳聞,會否令他們好感掃興?嘉玲笑說:「不會,傳都傳個合情理一點的,不好亂來!」她指鄧霓儀與其二哥看到報道,大家都笑餐死。嘉玲帶笑說:「暫時我的性取向都正常,不過明天倒不知會發生甚麼事!」

曾志偉自爆連醉兩晚仍來祝賀偉仔,問他送甚麼禮物?志偉笑指應該偉仔買禮物送給大家,因得到大班朋友來撐場,故他是來等吃偉仔請食法國大餐慶祝,也希望不好再飲醉,總之很高興偉仔與嘉玲喜事連連。

偉仔與嘉玲之後偕好友曾志偉,葉童、杜德偉、呂方等到灣仔一間酒店慶祝,大嘆意大利菜。

------------------------------------------------

2015年06月08日
【勁威水】梁朝偉獲法國頒贈勳章 家人好友到齊祝賀

http://hk.apple.nextmedia.com/enews/realtime/20150608/53829837

喺影壇獲獎無數嘅梁朝偉,今日獲法國頒贈「法國藝術與文學軍官勳章」,儀式於法國駐港領事官邸舉行,偉仔太太劉嘉玲及一班老友,好似沈嘉偉夫婦,杜德偉夫婦,上山詩鈉,鍾鎮濤夫婦及曾志偉等到場祝賀,而嘉玲媽咪,偉仔嘅媽咪、妹妹、妹夫及女兒等家人都到齊,十分難得。

偉仔先同法國領事擁抱,禮貌錫一錫面,佢上台上用英文表示感謝,又話要同嘉玲及家人分享喜悅。

台下偉仔接受記者訪問表示:「好榮幸,好開心,呢個唔係只係對我嚟講,係對我拍過嘅香港電影嘅肯定,電影唔係一個人拍到,應該同以前合作過嘅人分享,係對我拍過嘅香港電影嘅肯定。」

在旁嘅嘉玲話:「香港呢啲資產(指偉仔),要好好地去保護。」偉仔就謙虛話:「唔係,我只係一分子啫。」問到今晚會食晚慶祝?偉仔話:「會呀,今晚同屋企人同朋友食飯。」問到月尾生日要點慶祝?偉仔就透露近況:「未諗去邊,仲未開工,準備緊前期功夫,部戲要講普通話,講南京發生嘅故事,等王大導(王家衛)嘅劇本,開始要搵老師練普通話,熟咗先拍好玩啲,冇咁大包袱,籌備咗好耐,搵緊景,希望開工後唔好停,2個月拍晒。」問使唔使預多啲時間?偉仔笑言:「今次係另一個導演拍,所以我唔係好擔心。」

偉仔又話之前接好戲都好沉重,今年會拍3部戲,想用第二啲角度拍,都係喜劇,包括動作同推理類等等,想喺今年內拍晒,都係開心戲。問佢之前放假放咁耐點投入?偉仔笑言:「我拍咗幾十年戲,一入片場就好投入。」過往偉仔接戲都唔會咁密一年3套,問佢係咪想追返啲時間?佢話:「唔係追,咁樣有效率啲,今次3個題材都鐘意,係緣份,中間本來都有喜劇,但已經冇期。」講到偉仔一講喜劇就笑晒,係咪想開心啲?佢話:「喜劇都唔係特別舒服,不過幾好玩。」

偉仔話今次去南京拍戲都會幾熱,但應該唔會遲過7月開鏡,講到近期好多傳聞,又話嘉玲同同性密友同居,佢哋婚姻亮紅燈,偉仔就淡定話:「我哋幾十年咩風浪未見過。」得啖笑?佢話:「冇所謂,娛樂圈當然有呢啲傳聞同花邊新聞。」

------------------------------------------------
Hong Kong Actor Tony Leung Receives French Arts Honor
HONG KONG — Jun 8, 2015, 8:41 AM ET
Associated Press

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory/hong-kong-actor-tony-leung-receives-french-arts-31608619

To his long list of accolades, Hong Kong actor Tony Leung is adding one with French flavor.

France's consul general made the 52-year-old actor an "Officer of the Order of Arts and Letters" at a ceremony Monday attended by Leung's wife Carina Lau and his friends including director Wong Kar-wai.

Consul General Arnaud Barthelemy praised Leung for his achievements in acting and thanked him for bringing together the cultures of France and Hong Kong.

Leung said he wanted to share the honor because he didn't make his films alone. "I think this honor should be shared with all those who have worked with me in films for the last 30 years," Leung said.

Tony Leung Chiu-wai is considered one of Hong Kong's finest actors, especially in his collaborations with Wong such as "Ashes of Time," ''Chungking Express" and "In the Mood for Love." That role won him a best actor award at the Cannes Film Festival.

Their last film, the kung fu epic "The Grandmaster," was a critical and commercial success.

France made Wong a "Commander of the Order of Arts and Letters" in 2013.

----------------------------------------------------

L'acteur hongkongais Tony Leung décoré par la France
- Publié le 08/06/2015 à 19:06

http://www.lepoint.fr/culture/l-acteur-hongkongais-tony-leung-decore-par-la-france-08-06-2015-1934645_3.php

L'acteur hongkongais Tony Leung, prix d'interprétation à Cannes en 2000 pour son rôle dans "In the mood for love", a été élevé lundi à Hong Kong par la France au grade d'officier dans l'Ordre des Arts et des Lettres.

Le consul général de France à Hong Kong, Arnaud Barthélémy, lui a remis la médaille au cours d'une cérémonie à la résidence française en présence de son épouse, l'actrice Carina Lau, et du cinéaste Wong Kar-Wai.

Outre "In the mood for love", Tony Leung et Wong Kar-Wai ont tourné ensemble une demi-douzaine de films dont "Nos années sauvages" et "Chungking Express".

Leung, 52 ans, a également tourné avec John Woo, Johnnie To et Ang Lee.

"Cette récompense rejaillit sur les films auxquels j'ai participé. Je veux la partager avec les cinéastes qui me font confiance depuis 30 ans", a déclaré l'acteur en rendant un hommage appuyé à "son compagnon de longue date Wong Kar-Wai".

De son vrai nom Tony Leung Chu-wai, il a forcé l'admiration de ses pairs hollywoodiens avec son physique de séducteur et ses rôles graves qui lui valent le surnom de "Clark Gable d'Asie".

08/06/2015 19:05:47 - Hong Kong (AFP) - © 2015 AFP

--------------------------------------------------------

L'acteur hongkongais Tony Leung officier des Arts et des Lettres

http://www.romandie.com/news/Lacteur-hongkongais-Tony-Leung-officier-des-Arts-et-des-Lettres/600710.rom

La France a élevé lundi l'acteur hongkongais Tony Leung au grade d'officier dans l'Ordre des Arts et des Lettres. Le comédien avait obtenu le prix d'interprétation à Cannes en 2000 pour son rôle dans "In the mood for love".

"Cette récompense rejaillit sur les films auxquels j'ai participé. Je veux la partager avec les cinéastes qui me font confiance depuis 30 ans", a déclaré l'acteur, qui a reçu sa médaille lors d'une cérémonie à la résidence française à Hong Kong.

Tony Leung a rendu un hommage appuyé à "son compagnon de longue date Wong Kar-Wai", présent dans l'assistance. Outre "In the mood for love", les deux hommes ont tourné ensemble une demi-douzaine de films dont "Nos années sauvages" et "Chungking Express". Leung, 52 ans, a également tourné avec John Woo, Johnnie To et Ang Lee.

De son vrai nom Tony Leung Chu-wai, il a forcé l'admiration de ses pairs hollywoodiens avec son physique de séducteur et ses rôles graves qui lui valent le surnom de "Clark Gable d'Asie".

(ats / 08.06.2015 14h15)

--------------------------------------------------------

Leung was made 'Officer of the Order of Arts and Letters'
06-10-2015 00:13 BJT

http://english.cntv.cn/2015/06/10/VIDE1433866319971674.shtml

Not related to the Tony Awards, but Tony Leung certainly deserves one. The Hong Kong actor has a long list of accolades from an acting career that spanned over three decades, and now he can add one more to the stash. The A-lister received a top honor from France in Hong Kong Monday. The 52-year old thespian was made "Officer of the Order of Arts and Letters" by the Consul General of France.

Leung was accompanied by his actress wife Carina Lau, family members and a group of close friends as he attended the award ceremony at the residence of the Consul General, Arnaud Barthelemy.

Barthelemy praised Leung for his exceptional achievement in acting and thanked him for his contribution towards the cultural exchanges between France and Hong Kong, before pinning the medal on Leung.

After accepting his medal, Leung said that he wanted to share his honor with his wife, family and all those who worked with him on his films.

Leung said:"I don't think that this honor belongs only to me. I think it's a recognition to all the Hong Kong films that I made before. However, I couldn't have made the movies all by myself. I think this honor should be shared with all those who have worked with me in films for the last 30 years."

His wife, actress Carina Lau, couldn't have been more proud. "I'm not saying this because I'm his wife. I think this is something for the people of Hong Kong to be proud of. Hong Kong has an extraordinary actor and he's so low key. He has made a huge contribution towards the exchanges between the art communities of Hong Kong and France," said Lau.

Tony Leung Chiu-wai is one of Hong Kong's finest actors, especially in his collaborations with director Wong Kar-wai such as "Ashes of Time", "Chungking Express" and "In the Mood for Love". Their last film, the Kung Fu epic film "The Grandmaster" was critically acclaimed and a box office hit.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Tony Leung Schedule All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: