TONYLEUNG.INFO
Discuss Tony Leung with fellow fans!

Welcome to the Discussion Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
  Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages   
Click here to go to Archival Tony Board (2003-2012)

Tony's Ipman is man fought to protect something in himself

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Movie Reviews by the fans / fanfics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
7thclouds

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:08 am    Post subject: Tony's Ipman is man fought to protect something in himself Reply with quote

Tony's Ipman is something which cannot be beaten by any.
The Movie Grand Master in my view:
Yes, I love the elegant fighting scenes.
I appreciated that the hidden theme ? try to let all men and women to sense about our intelligence not to become enemies each other in the future under which era would come to the earth.

Tony's acting is not only excellent but is reaching to the depth of the IpMan
I would say, the point is not all about fighting scenes.
Tony's Ip man is/was a man before fighter.
Tony's Ipman is/was not only a fighter but also a man who struggled in the period of time of war as a noble man and a fighter who, with instinct, was seeking to protect something in himself. And he had found something similar in her.
No matter the prize goes to somewhere, I do believe Tony's Ipman is very much deeply and thoughtfully interpreted to the extent which could not fail to aspire every audience, which is especially bearable for everyone's insightful viewing of a life or two lives sticking to with their beliefs or rules even under such a harsh meaningless merciless cruel war initiated by Japan.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Movie Reviews by the fans / fanfics All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: