TONYLEUNG.INFO
Discuss Tony Leung with fellow fans!

Welcome to the Discussion Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
  Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages   
Click here to go to Archival Tony Board (2003-2012)

BERLINALE 2014

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Communicate with Tony
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Safran

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:51 am    Post subject: BERLINALE 2014 Reply with quote

Dear Tony sunny

Best wishes for a save and smooth long distance flight to Berlin angel
.....and an interesting and joyful job as member of the International Jury Applause
May I ask, if Carina is going to accompany you this year ? Has she ever been there ?

I hope you will have time spare to visit beautiful places......to meet and enjoy delicious dishes with lovable people - in cosy atmosphere....and a lot of laughing.
Ja, have A GREAT TIME IN BERLIN !!! Dancing cheers

Helga Waving love
Frances Chan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Tony,

Although I missed the chance to say "Happy New Year" at the right time, I always keep my fingers crossed for your great health, great happiness, great peace, great success, great satisfaction, ... In short, I wish you everything would be "great" this year Very Happy...Please remember that we are all thinking of you and wish you the best. Laughing

Hope you enjoy the interesting experience at Berlin Film Festival, my brother! In Love. We are heading for your presence Wink

Frances Very Happy
yitian

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Tony,
Berlinale starts tomorrow. Wishing you enjoy the new experience Very Happy .
Safran

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Tony ! sunny
Half-time on Berlinale Wink .....how are you doing ? Altough unfortunately not in Berlin.this year, I try to follow in Internet...and I am already very curious about the Jury's decisions.
Might not be easy to get clear majorities in your colourful internatinal group...
..guess so.
May I ask, how you liked Lou Ye's "Blind Massage" ?....(I like his movies Wink) You are very experienced in playing blind characters...so it migjt have been very intetesting (I guess so) to watch blind and non-blind people...acting in team together.
Hope you can watch some movies also, you are personally interested in....and you will meet a lot of kind people.
Wish you a most interresting and pleasing second half of this festival Very Happy ....and hopefully celebrating Feb. 14 th /Valentine's Day, with your nearest and dearest ! love flower queen

SERVUS to Berlin....to you, dear Soulactor...
and to all of you lucky fellow fans and friends, who stay there Waving
ENJOY the city....the special atmophere ...the mutual movie-fever...... Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Communicate with Tony All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: