TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

Tony's interview when shooting H&S Ad

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Tony Leung Articles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Info

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:52 am    Post subject: Tony's interview when shooting H&S Ad

Video: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/9yCrIM87F1E/

Q: Being the first male to represent Head & Shoulders, what are the unique elements that attract you?

A: I think it's because of trust. H&S is brand with long history. I like H&S as it gives me the feeling of clean, healthy and comfortable. When I am working, my hair is taken care by hair stylist. In daily life, I am a simple person, clean and fresh is what I need.

Q: What is the difference between this ad and the previous one?

A: The first time when I worked with H&S. We tried the Broadway Show style, that was a challenge to me, and a memorable experience. This time, my image is more mature and low key, it's closer to my character, and I like the theme of this ad too - trust. I agree that the trust between people does not come from words, but build up from small act.

The H&S team is very professional, we have a good time working together.

Q: Can you tell us the tips of hair caring for men?

A: I think the basic for both men and women is to keep clean. Maybe because the metabolic rate of men is faster, the hair may get oily easily esp when you are working under pressure. Hence, I think it is important for men to keep their hair clean and fresh. When I choose shampoo, I like the fresh feeling, such s the lemon or mint favour of H&S.

Q: What is your secret of hair caring?

A: I don't have any special hair caring method. On location, the living environment is very basic, and I need to work everyday, I don't have much time to do hair treatment. For me, the most important is to keep it clean. Sometimes the condition of the location is very tough, and the weather is very hot, and you work under great pressure, you may sweat a lot. If you allow sweat and dust to remain on your hair, it's easy to have problem. So, to keep it clean is my prime concern. No matter how tired I am, I have to wash my hair everyday, and I will feel much refreshed afterwards.

Q: You have a major breakthrough in <Lust, Caution>, what do you think of breakthrough?

A: No matter whether it is acting or in real life, I think the most important is experience. Acting is my major communication channel with the outside world. In the impression of the public, my characters are often low-key and introvert, but I tried to inject some new elements into each character and make them different. In this cooperation with Ang Lee, I am acting a completely different character, to me it's a breakthrough. The shooting of this movie was very demanding, especially Mandarin is not my mother tongue. But when there is a major breakthrough after working so hard, I am very satisfied.

海飞丝代言人梁朝伟专访

Q: 作为海飞丝的第一位男性代言人,您与海飞丝已经结下了不解之缘。与其他的洗护发产品代言人不同,您贵为影帝,而且有着深沉、稳重的形象。能谈一谈海飞丝品牌吸引您的独特之处吗?

A: 之所以选择代言海飞丝,是因为信赖。海飞丝是一个有很多年历史的品牌,我个人很喜欢海飞丝的那种干净、健康、舒服的感觉。在拍戏时,发型都是专业发型师打理,,其实在生活中我是一个蛮简单的人。干干净净、清清爽爽,就是我要的感觉。

Q: 这一次拍摄海飞丝广告和上一次有什么不同?新鲜的地方在哪里呢?

A:记得第一次拍摄海飞丝广告片的时候,我第一次挑战了那种百老汇的歌舞剧,对我来说是一次非常难忘的经历。这一次的拍摄,我是以比较成熟、比较内敛的形象出现的。可能和我本人的气质更加接近。而且我也很喜欢广告的主题---信赖。我很认同,人和人之前的信赖、彼此依靠是不需要太多的语言,是通过点滴关怀建立起来的。

每一次海飞丝的拍摄团队都十分敬业,他们的专业水准令我印象很深,我们合作很愉快。

Q:作为男明星(图库、文章)出镜拍摄洗发水的广告还是比较新鲜的,能具体谈一谈男士的头发护理有什么特别要注意的吗?

A:其实无论男生女生,清洁健康都是最基本的。可能是男士的新陈代谢更快吧,尤其是在很大的压力下工作时,男性的头发更容易出油,变得很油腻,所以,我想男士最重要是要保持头发和头部皮肤的干净和清爽。选用洗发水的时候,我个人比较喜欢清清爽爽的感觉,海飞丝的柠檬草、薄荷系列都很清新,挺适合我的。

Q: 在拍戏过程中,您一定也经常需要根据角色的需要给头发作不同的造型,使用很多造型产品。能不能告诉我们您都是怎么护理头发的呢?

A:其实,也没有特别的护理。外景地往往条件有限,而且第二天还要继续拍戏,没办法太讲究,所以我的护发经验其实很简单。我觉得最重要的就是清洁。拍戏压力很大,有时候环境艰苦,会流很多汗。如果汗水和灰尘不能够及时洗掉,头皮健康很容易出问题,所以我非常注意清洁。每一天无论拍戏多晚多累,我都一定要洗头,整个人立刻会有焕然一新的感觉。

Q: 最近您参与拍摄的李安导演的《色•戒》一片上市了,在角色上又有新的突破,恰好新一季海飞丝的广告主题也是“飞跃”。能不能谈谈您对于突破自己、实现飞跃的一些看法?

A:其实无论是演戏还是人生,最重要就是体验。我本人其实喜欢突破和挑战的感觉。演戏是我同外界沟通最重要的方式,在大家的印象中,我的角色可能大都比较内敛和含蓄,比较相似,但事实上在每部戏中,我都注重加入一些新的发挥跟不同的尝试。而这一次跟李安导演合作,尝试一个同以往完全不同的角色,对我而言可以说是一次飞跃。这部戏的拍摄过程的确很辛苦,尤其是普通话的部分,但能够在付出很多努力之后,突破自我,达成飞跃,我会体会到非常大的满足感。
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Tony Leung Articles All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: