TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

question bout Tony's dog
Goto page Previous  1, 2

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Tony Leung Miscellaneous
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wan yu

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 3:33 am    Post subject:

thanks 7thclouds for the sites =D... i'd love to meet his dog, he looks to adorable..

wan yu
mu99le

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 5:29 pm    Post subject: Re: about benji at hk police site

7thclouds wrote:
Hi ya there! mu99le!!
Firstly, there was report about benji's cold at HK Police site...
from 2005 July 24
http://tonyleungcw.com/apolice/adiary.php?20050724
But Benji seemed to be fine on his birthday!!
So happy for Tony(and tony mama) and Benji Very Happy !
and other pics of benji (although i can not open these photos in proper size)
http://tonyleungcw.com/apolice/adiary.php?20050801

My cat came to my place when my friends' cat had had 5 baby cats... and he was one of them... he was most vivid and sharp even he was almost over 3 months in a small basket with towel... And my friend gave another 2 cats to my friend as well but they were walking out from her car when she was travelling around....and could not back to her car... probably missed the way to back...hope they are alive still ... but probably my cat mie was longest to live...maybe..

Your cat is not well now.... sad... Crying or Very sad I used to go back quickly after university lectures when he was ill...or could not go out when he was cold...and could not eat...
I think kidney problem is one of most serious for cats especially for males.. I was advised at a veterinary srugeon.
So, I and my mother gave water (and he loved milk as well) a lot and make water bowl full always... Water accelerates to dissolve and reduce any burdens on kideny, I assumed.
(also, avoid salty food is some help).
He could live quite long partly beacause of avoidance of trafic jam(cause he lived in an apartment flat), avoidance of salt and any food which human normally eat (such as rice or snacks..etc ... since foods for human are usually causes of decay of teeths..and some more difficult adult disseases) My cat died because of his oldness... partly because, as you see in your cat, kidney... partly because of heart...but he died as if he was sleeping... I was studying in England at that time and could not go back to Tokyo that winter... just before my exams for my LLM course...I always thought of the winter.. Crying or Very sad if I had had returned to Tokyo at that January for oshougatu... Rolling Eyes
Well but I loved(still loves) him a lot.. He loved me a lot... and kissed before I went to England when I visited my mother's place.
Mie lives with myself still... I sometimes saw him in my dreams... he looked into my eyes tenderly with strength and warmth besides my pillow...and yawn and sleep...quitely..again...

Well, hope your cat is getting better soon! Very Happy

dearest tony love
7thclouds(mari t)

Hi Mari!!! Sorry that I only saw your reply just now. Thank you soooooo much for those pics!!! I only have two pics of Tony and Benji and one is the very2 small version of what you gave, so these pics are dream come true!! Very Happy I always wanted to see Tony cuddling his dog! Thanks also for the tips and best wishes...my whole family now feels the way you did when your cat was sick. We can't go anywhere and can't live normally because he now lives at home and we have to watch him closely all the time in case he ran away from home. He's just not used to live indoor (he's a stray) and that makes things very difficult for us. My dad suggested that we return him to his natural habitat and just feed him every night as it's the best thing we can do, but me and my mom think that he'll get sick more easily if he lives outdoor. But this cat just won't live indoor! so we're still debating on what to do.

It's lucky that your cat gets to live very long. I wish we had spayed our cat when he was young...we could've saved ourselves a lot of trouble!! now that he has kidney problem we couldn't spay him because the vet said he won't be able to filter the anesthesia (sorry i can't spell) well.

anyway, thanks for your reply and guys, sorry for going a bit OOT Razz.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:25 am    Post subject: hi ya there

Hey dear dear all ! I hope and believe that everyone has great time and shared your and their best moments ... ... each has each moments to be with and it does not depend on the length of the time you share with but what the most remains in your life and hearts is that feelings and thoughts that you had had with someone you love and you are/were happy and relieved to be with or share your most delicate thoughts in depth..... that i believe.

pungyo !
ive heard of such cases only especially for some exceptionally heavy sufferings with certain illness such as the very latest mortal painful stage in relieving sufffers...only with the least recommendable alternatives... and sad to hear your dog was at such exceptional stage... Crying or Very sad
but i think your dog still lives in your heart ... and make you still warm and smile ... he lives together in your life all the time Smile

wan yu .... glad to know you are happy now... Very Happy yeah...there are many pics of tony with benji!!! Very Happy lovely!

mu99le... yes... my cat was sprayed at his early age although i was wondering if he should have his right to have his offsprings...and actually talked with the vet for a while about making some pair with my cat... bit a kind of joke but i appreciated the vets thoughtfulness for the lives of cats (animals living with humans). but in fact i did not think i could take care of many cats at my appartment then decided ... so there are many decision makings when you have your animals with your life... if you keep your cat/dogs or etc inside or or not... if you would like to appreciate their choice of having offsprings... All the matter needs to be carefully thought for the welfare of your family member most and your life style .... and sometimes it is difficult...to take ballance between certain respects for his/her life.... and how to manage to fit in your life...
And again, hope your cat is getting better a bit by bit... Smile

good day all
and good night all also
(i have been staying in thailand bangkogk by myself since 4th march and enojyed the sun and the laid back natual atmosphere...and thai food, the birds singing... flying... the batterflies... love this Very Happy time goes nicely... soothy...)
kisses
dearest tony love
7thclouds (mari t)
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Tony Leung Miscellaneous All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: