TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

Tony picked Stephen Chow...

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Tony Leung Miscellaneous
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lemonberry

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 5:16 pm    Post subject: Tony picked Stephen Chow...

New York Magazine this week's issue is
"The Beautiful People"

We asked local experts to describe their city’s look and to pick a person who embodies it.

Stephen Chow
Hong Kong
“The beauty of Hong Kong is that people are not just Chinese. They are a hybrid of West and East. They know how to dress—trendy, but a little bit more conservative than New Yorkers. Casual elegant. You can tell from their eyes that they are very streetwise.”
—Tony Leung, actor
Desiree2

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 11:19 pm    Post subject:

I fully agree with Tony's description about the people in Hong Kong! Its even better than in London as well! Very Happy

宁死不屈。
Kerilyn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Tony picked Stephen Chow...

lemonberry wrote:
“The beauty of Hong Kong is that people are not just Chinese. They are a hybrid of West and East. They know how to dress—trendy, but a little bit more conservative than New Yorkers. Casual elegant. You can tell from their eyes that they are very streetwise.”
—Tony Leung, actor

Totally. I agree with Tony. I love HK style; I'd move to HK, but for the excruciatingly hot weather (esp. for me, since I'm used to Canadian weather.) Sad
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Tony Leung Miscellaneous All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: