TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

A Romantic Lover and trusted advisor?

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Tony Leung Miscellaneous
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Looney Tune

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 8:31 pm    Post subject: A Romantic Lover and trusted advisor?

Thanks to shunxin from BTLTL .

在刘嘉玲39岁的生日派对上,一直说要赶戏不能抽身回港的梁朝伟突然出现,令又惊又喜的她手足无措,只懂得尖叫。“那天,他拍了一条录像寄回来祝福我,我已经觉得他很有心思,真是好开心,没想到晚上开派对时他竟然悄悄出现了。当时我正在招呼朋友,有个朋友忽然对我说:‘嘉玲,你看谁来了!’我回头看到他时,距离好近,只相隔一步!我完全不敢相信自己的眼睛,禁不住狂叫起来。我主动抱住他,想看看这个伟仔是不是真的。当时好感动,他还跟我说:‘不要这样,好多人看着你呢。’并叫我去招呼朋友。我带着泪光去招呼其他人。令我最感动的是,原来他向导演请了假,但只能够逗留两个小时,然后便要搭飞机回韩国继续拍戏。那一刻,我很心疼:搭飞机回来4个小时,回去又4个小时,来回8个小时!我好开心但又好心疼,他这个行动真的令我……不知说什么好。”
在刘嘉玲心目中,虽然梁朝伟性格比较酷,很多时候都会把感情藏在内心里,不过偶尔也有一些令人惊喜的行为。“有一次他去越南拍戏,要去很久,但有一天突然回来了。当我一开门,他拿着摄录机在门口就开始拍,拍我有什么反应。哈哈,我就好像个傻瓜一样。他久不久就会有一些这样甜蜜的举动。”
这些年发生了很多事,可能大家都同时感受到了,所以变得心平气和,肯将心事拿出来讲。刘嘉玲说跟伟仔的沟通也愈来愈好:“以前经常会闹别扭、挑剔对方,现在学会了忍让,听对方的心声。其实没有人是圣人,没有人没缺点,每个人看事物都有不同的角度。他凡事深思熟虑才去做决定,分析能力比我好,所以他经常劝我不要太快,太快会很容易出错。”
刘嘉玲说,每次要决定某件事之前,她都会先找伟仔问问,他可以说是她的幕后军师。“我觉得我很幸运,这么多年来他一直在我身边,尤其是我这个人低潮多过高潮,而有个你欣赏的人这样支持自己,会增强你的信心……有时候,在电影颁奖礼结束后,我都会对着伟仔流泪:又输了,我真的已经很努力,怎么还不是我拿奖?他会安慰我,他觉得我是行的,只不过欠运气。我是个屡败屡战的人,所以他的声音对我很重要。”

Let’s see Tony through the eyes of Carina. This is what she told Reporters.

On her 39th Birthday, she was happy that he sent her a video clip, but when she turned around and saw him in person at the party, she couldn’t believe her eyes and could just scream. She hugged him to see if he was real, and she was very moved. Tony said to her “Don’t do that, many people are looking at you.”, and asked her to entertain her friends. When she learned that he took a total of 8 hours flight just to stay for 2 hours so that he can be here for her party, she heart ached for him, and at the same time she is thrilled.

In Carina’s eyes, Tony has a cool character and usually keeps his feelings to himself. However, he sometimes springs surprises on her. There was once when he had to stay in Vietnam for a long period. He got home without her knowledge and when she opened the door, he had a video cam in his hand to film her reaction.

She said that many things happened in these few years, and they have grown to be more calm ,and more communicative towards each other. They use to throw tantrums, and pick on each other. Now they have learned to be tolerant and listen to each other. She said that Tony is a person who thinks things through more thoroughly before making any decision, and has better analytical skill than her. He always advised her to not rush into things to avoid mistakes.

Carina said she’ll always seek Tony’s advice. She’ll feels very lucky to have him by her side, especially when in her life she has more low periods than high periods, to have someone that she admires supporting her boost her confidence. Sometimes, after Award ceremonies, she’ll cry infront of Tony at having lost again. He always console her and told her that he thinks she can so it, but just lacking in luck. She is a person that battles on despite setbacks (corrected sentence), and Tony’s voice is very important to her.

Last edited by Looney Tune on Sun Dec 26, 2004 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Looney Tune

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 8:33 pm    Post subject:

Your biggest win is having Tony Leung in your life Carina Very Happy What a lucky lucky gal.
moolan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 9:48 pm    Post subject:

I am very happy when I read this article. I feel that carina is the luckiest woman in the world and hope tony and her can love forever........ Very Happy
eliza bennet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 1:24 am    Post subject:

Tony is both cute and wise!

Also the most I admire Tony as a person for is that he was always at Carina's side when things get tough for her.

I was so happy to see him behind Carina at that photo scandal - and even though I already love him as an actor and think him a very good person, I had even more love and respect for him after seeing how supportive he is to his life partner.
Tony Grrl

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 1:02 pm    Post subject:

That account of Carina and Tony's relationship was very heart warming to read. She is a lucky gal indeed! Very Happy How sweet his surprises are. Now perhaps we know the secret behind the longevity of their relationship. Keeping the love fresh with little surprises, is the way forward! Wink

TLCW Fan UK
mu99le

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 9:17 pm    Post subject:

i have mixed feelings when i read this. i've been a fan for 15 yrs and never know that tony is such a perfect boyfriend. and u can kill me for saying this, but i wonder why the lucky person is carina. sometimes carina's news in the media makes me wonder whether she has the same kind of love tony gave her. but looks like she really loves him deeply.

anyway, from this article it sounds like tony is a very wise and warm guy and both he and carina learned a lot from each other and grew stronger after so many yrs. that puzzles me because when he was young, he couldn't have that kind of relationship with Margie Tsang or Kitty Lai. I mean...he and Margie also used to throw things to each other. If he and Carina did the same too, then why both stories ended differently? is it because carina is more patient? love to hear your analysis of this (talking about psychology).

please don't think i don't want to be happy for tony and carina. i just want tony to be happy and i really hope carina is indeed the right woman to make him feel fulfilled. if she is, then i hope they live happily ever after.
Looney Tune

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 10:41 pm    Post subject:

I don't know about Tony and his relationships. I guess people do learn from their past experiences in their relationships. As one gets older, one becomes more compromising and less impetuous. Maybe that is why it worked with Carina. She might have been very tolerant and supportive towards him. Or it might be what the Chinese call fate (缘份). They are perhaps meant to be together.
eliza bennet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 12:27 am    Post subject:

Carina always seemed to me an aggressive woman and her entertainment personality is not very nice. But she has been throught a lot of bad stuff and maybe has this hard shell to protect her from hurting more.

It actually thouched my heart to read that she has cried after not getting the awards she was nominated .This is not like my personality so I can not understand but it must be bad to want something this much and not get it. And Tony is right there to soothe her pain and give her courage and support. So even though she does not have all the awards she has Tony by her side and that we know is worth more than all the awards in the world! Smile

And also I remember Carina saying that she has been very patient with Tony and he is not a very easy person to live with.

mu99le, the only thing I can tell you is that what really goes between two people only God and themselves know it accurately. Remember 2046? Love is all about timing really - it can not be early or late,
so maybe the timing was wrong for Tony and Margie.
mu99le

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 5:43 pm    Post subject:

eliza bennet wrote:
And also I remember Carina saying that she has been very patient with Tony and he is not a very easy person to live with.

mu99le, the only thing I can tell you is that what really goes between two people only God and themselves know it accurately. Remember 2046? Love is all about timing really - it can not be early or late,
so maybe the timing was wrong for Tony and Margie.

ya i guess u're right guys about fate (too bad, since tony and margie look like they're match made in heaven) and carina's patience...sigh. Sad there must be something in her that made tony pick her of all the pretty women he could have at the time. until now i am still guessing what it is, but i hope it really makes tony feel comfortable with her. Smile

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 3:24 am    Post subject:

Looney Tune wrote:
I don't know about Tony and his relationships. I guess people do learn from their past experiences in their relationships. As one gets older, one becomes more compromising and less impetuous. Maybe that is why it worked with Carina. She might have been very tolerant and supportive towards him. Or it might be what the Chinese call fate (缘份). They are perhaps meant to be together.

Well, Looney Tune I couldn't have agree with you more. As a matter of fact, I dont care who Tony's life partner is, as long as he is happy. I always have the thinking that those in entertainment world will not have a long lasting marriage or relationship or you can say being fateful to each other. Boy, I was shocked when I read about JLo. Thankful that Tony's not like that.

Carina is a very tolerant and you can say have very strong personality. Can you count how many low period she has been in? I m not really a fan of her but I like her personality and strong character. To me she is very independent from the outlook of it.

In fact she does change a lot since she is with Tony. Mind you, her photo scandal are not that staright forward as we think. But Tony's support towards her ever since are undeniable (not many man can take it as I say). Tony still accepted her after what had happenned to her. As Her World interviewed Carina last year she said nothing happenned as she was only kidnapped.

Two years ago, when we received a video clip (before here interview with Her World) thru our email address showing Carina being raped by a few men (animals you can call them that). My husband called me to watch whether that woman is Carina. I was dumbfounded and shocked. its true its her voice calling them to stop and in tears. I can tell you its a pitiful sight, her hands were pull over the head and tied. She was blindfolded too. In fact you can see those animals face cause they checked those areas. My heart cried out for her and Tony. My husband was telling me that if he is Tony he will kill those bastards himself.

Well, we decided to delete the video clip then and will not circulate to any one not even our good friends. (My hubby know I m a faithful fan of Tony). This type of scandal should not be circulated. My heart is aching and tears rolling down when I m writing this down. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

I m telling Tony's fan this to show how good are the relationship of Tony and Carina. No matter what happenned Tony will be by her side supporting her and love her. This is my understanding of Tony's love towards Carina. Crying or Very sad Laughing

I think they (actors) should have some privacy and only Gods will know what made their relationship so strong and lasting. I do hope their love will last.
karengoh-lim

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 3:26 am    Post subject:

Sorry the Guest above is me karengoh
greedy girl

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 8:21 am    Post subject:

Oh! It is very touching.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 3:57 am    Post subject:

Yeah me too. I don't care at all who he chooses to be his life partner. Nor do I care if they want to get married or not. To me, there are two things we should give any person some space and privacy: a man's religion (it's between him and God) and a man's intimate relationship (it's between him and his partner). I just love Tony for he is a very good actor and a very nice person. I just care if he is happy Very Happy

I really pity him sometimes because he is photographed every minute and followed everywhere he goes. When he is jogging, when he is buying fruits...! I reckon he has been hunted down like this for 24 years Shocked since he has achieved success and fame very early on.

I know, I know how much agony it is to wait for his news or to see his photo. Luckily I don't live in HK. If not, I probably camp outside his house every day to catch a glimpse of him! But if you really love Tony, give the man some respect and space.

Especially after recent cases of Leon Lai and Daniel Wu being photographed insides their homes, we fans/readers need to be more discreet and considerate.

"When the buying stops, the killing can too" - ACAP's motto -
Purple
Pungyo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:41 pm    Post subject:

Oh my God, karengoh-lim... what you wrote... is this true and not a hoax? That poor, poor girl. I'm outraged that someone would circulate such an act of violence on the internet. If it was Carina or ANY woman! cussing

This makes me even more fond of Carina... I love them both.

-KH
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Tony Leung Miscellaneous All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: