TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

Carina Says Tony Bites Off More than He Can Chew

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> The Latest Tony News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sparkles_n15

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:31 pm    Post subject: Carina Says Tony Bites Off More than He Can Chew

嘉玲嘲偉仔不自量力
負傷拍《一代宗師》中年搏命

時裝品牌Salvatore Ferragamo與CRYSTALLIZED施華洛世奇元素攜手合作,前晚舉行Step Into Pink派對,為關注乳癌籌款。穿上深色晚裝裙的劉嘉玲明豔照人,但論性感程度,則以馬詩慧最搶鏡,後者谷胸上陣,並跟丈夫王敏德當眾接吻大曬恩愛。

劉嘉玲每年都會作身體檢查,她平日也注重身體健康。提到丈夫梁朝偉目前負傷拍電影《一代宗師》,劉嘉玲笑說:「我也叫他不要太搏!他又不知自己幾多歲,心境還很後生,覺得應付到,幸好他也很健康,他戒了煙8年呢!」已戒煙5年的劉嘉玲稱,現在早睡早起,也很喜歡跑步,尤其現在有很多婦女病和癌症,要多留意身體。

拒效劉德華人工受孕

劉嘉玲近年養尊處優,問她會否如關之琳一樣,減產不拍戲?她笑說:「我沒說過減產,而且仍很享受工作,我留在家太久會病的,有工作才有精神和容光煥發。」她刻下正在拍戲,但不能透露詳情,「我會珍惜工作機會」。問她會否將這個信息傳達給好友王菲?劉嘉玲說:「每個人不同,最重要自己開心。」

談到生育問題,劉嘉玲表示順應天意,她未考慮過效法劉德華人工受孕,「凡事順其自然」。

+++

Carina Says Tony Bites Off More than He Can Chew
Injured Filming 'The Grand Master'; Works Hard in Middle Age

Fashion label Salvatore Ferragamo and CRYSTALLIZED by Swarovski collaborated on a charity event two nights ago called 'Step Into Pink'. The party was to raise money for breast cancer. Wearing a dark evening gown, Carina Lau was extremely eye-catching at the event. However, it was Janet Ma who stole the spotlight with her sexy, low-cut outfit. Appearing alongside her husband Michael Wong, the two were very affectionate towards each other, even sharing kisses in public.

Every year Carina will arrange for a physical exam. She regularly pays attention to her health. As for her husband Tony Leung, who injured himself while preparing for 'The Grand Master', Carina laughs and says: "I told him to take it easy! He's no spring chicken! However he's still young at heart and believes that he can manage it. It's a good thing he's healthy and that he's already quit smoking for 8 years now!" As for Carina who has quit smoking for the past 5 years, she says that she has a healthy routine. She sleeps and gets up early, and enjoys jogging. With so many diseases and cancers that target women, it's important to pay attention to your health.

As Carina has been busy in recent years, will she follow the footsteps of Rosamund Kwan and take a break from filming? She says: "I've never said I needed a break. In fact, I really enjoy working. If I stay at home too long I'll get sick. If I work, I'll naturally be more refreshed and energetic." She discloses she's in the midst of a movie, but is unable to reveal any details. She only says that she "treasures her work opportunities". When asked if she will pass this message onto her good friend Faye Wong, Carina says, "Everyone is different. What's most important is that they're happy."

As for starting a family, Carina is taking it easy. She hasn't considered following Andy Lau's route with artificial insemination. "We will let nature take its course."

Source: Mingpao

+++

More of an article on Carina than Tony. Mingpao always includes unnecessary information. Sorry for inundating everyone with so many idioms! Smile
Hope everyone has a good turkey weekend! Happy Thanksgiving!
Eri

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:25 pm    Post subject:

Thank you Jenny for the very good translation. Very Happy

The part in Red are specially good.
Nice to know that Tony is still young at heart and healthy.

I also would like to be young at heart as long as possible. Laughing
Yuka

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:39 am    Post subject: Re: Carina Says Tony Bites Off More than He Can Chew

Dear Jenny,

Thank you for your translation!!! I enjoyed reading this article.
Quote:
Carina says, "Everyone is different. What's most important is that they're happy."
I totally agree with this comment. Smile

Yuka
Safran

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:41 am    Post subject:

Dear sparkles_15,

I want to thank you too for translating this article - about family Leung.

Dear Eri and Yuka

Aren´t we fans all still "young at heart" - somehow - through Tony ?

Greetings
Helga
katwoman64

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:51 pm    Post subject:

Thank you Jenny!

Nice interview. Carina seems a very balanced person. I wish her great succes with her next film.
I suspect that her talent was not fairly awarded along the years, so I very much hope she gets the recognition she deserves.

Bye, and thanks again

Big Kiss
Mimma

Sadako Sasaki
suellen

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:13 pm    Post subject:

Thanks for the translation.

I'm glad they are talking about health.

suellen

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:52 am    Post subject:

Hi sparkles_n15,

thank you for posting and traslating this articles.. Very Happy

Cheers,
Cisca
mary

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:04 pm    Post subject:

Hi sparkles_n15

Thank you for the translation of your post.
It was fun hearing what Carina has to say about Tony.
They both appear to be young at heart.
Enjoying life and challenging themselves in different ways.
Best wishes...mary.
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> The Latest Tony News All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: