TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

In Your Dreams!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Tony Leung Miscellaneous
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tony Obsessed

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:57 am    Post subject:

I had one of my most bizarre Tony dreams yet last night. I dreamt I saw him in concert on stage dancing and lip syncing to this Hindi film song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7Hud3Oc_Ag (For those who don't know I'm a big Bollywood fan also, especially films with Shahrukh Khan, the guy in the video) I think it's really weird that he wouldn't be singing one of his own songs. Also has anyone ever seen Tony dance before? After his performance everyone in the audience was asked to line up to meet him, but all we were allowed to say when we came face to face with Tony was "hello" before being hurried along!
Info

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:26 am    Post subject:

Tony danced in many variety shows during his TV days, and when he was a singer. Check out his dancing in the MTV "Lover from Madrid" at: http://tonyleung.info/tony/?p=83
Tony Obsessed

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:58 am    Post subject:

Info wrote:
when he was a singer.

Does he not sing anymore then? I didn't know that. If that's the case I suppose he's just concentrating on acting now. His dancing in the video's not bad at all, he looks sexy in that red shirt also. love The camerawork in the clip is making me seasick though! Is there anymore where that came from, Info?
Info

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:30 am    Post subject:

Tony released around 10 albums so far, check them out at: http://tonyleung.info/tony/?cat=4

Tony doesn't consider himself a professional singer. To him, singing is just another mean to express his emotions. In recent years, Tony's songs generally related to his films, and he seldom releases new albums.
Tony Obsessed

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:06 am    Post subject:

Last night I dreamt of Tony wearing this outfit yet again!
Tony Obsessed

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:46 am    Post subject:

Last night I had another Lust, Caution related dream, I went through the opening of the film in my head (not the actual opening only my imagining of how it would be as I still haven't watched the movie!)
Tony Obsessed

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:24 am    Post subject:

Last night I dreamt of Tony as his Hero character Broken Sword, wearing this outfit
This is really strange as I have only seen the film once and it wasn't recently either!
angelsfaith

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:17 pm    Post subject:

I've been reading this thread and to tell you frankly it put a smile on my face reading Tony Obsessed... you really are a Obsessed of tony.

Tony Obsessed

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:29 am    Post subject:

Last night I had another bizarre Tony dream. I dreamt that they were going to make an Infernal Affairs 4, depicting Chan Wing Yan married to his ex-girlfriend May. The strange thing is even if they did make IA4, Yan would probably not be in it, because he died at the end of the first film!
Tony Grrl

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:04 pm    Post subject:

karengoh wrote:
Hi

I did just a few nights ago yeah his wedding night, I dreamt he hold a wedding banquet for all his fans all over the world, I saw summertime, info, purple (she is from KL like me, we often meet for movies especially Tony's), tony grrl (she is like you from UK) and many others.

Its a very happy moment and I have the chance to taste his wedding cake d'oh! and champhane Drunken (in my dream) Sleepy

My husband told me I was smiling in my sleep. scratch

Hey Karen! So I was in the dream too...woohoo! I hope Tony and I had a good time Wink

I did have a dream about him that I remembered. I had it a long time ago. We were outside and browsing around an open air antiques market buying furniture. I remember him sitting in a big old chair and me sitting on the floor by his feet...what a daft thing to dream! LOL Rolling Eyes

TLCW Fan UK
Tony Obsessed

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:36 am    Post subject:

Tony Grrl, were you his girlfriend and living with him in this dream? That's what it sounds like to me! I was wondering as well, was the chair Tony was sitting in one of those big old fashioned armchairs. Laughing
Tony Obsessed

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:19 am    Post subject:

Info wrote:
Tony danced in many variety shows during his TV days, and when he was a singer. Check out his dancing in the MTV "Lover from Madrid" at: http://tonyleung.info/tony/?p=83

I apologise for going off topic, but I have also discovered this hilarious part of Chinese Odyssey http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=v7fwlyvU940 where Tony does some Michael Jackson style moves. See 1:25-1:31 for the MJ moves! After that it looks like he sends up Travolta in Saturday Night Fever. Also the move they do at 1:05 to 1:10 lampoons Travolta's dance in Pulp Fiction.

Last edited by Tony Obsessed on Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:45 am; edited 3 times in total
Tony Grrl

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:31 am    Post subject:

Tony Obsessed wrote:
Tony Grrl, were you his girlfriend and living with him in this dream? That's what it sounds like to me! I was wondering as well, was the chair Tony was sitting in one of those big old fashioned armchairs. Laughing

Yeah I guess I must have been Laughing and yeah, the chair was made of wood and purple velvet with a high back. Like a very plush dining chair. Razz

TLCW Fan UK
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Tony Leung Miscellaneous All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: