TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

great!

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Sign Guestbook
View previous topic :: View next topic  
girlntrouble82

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 8:33 am    Post subject: great!

i just became a member about 2 days ago and i think this site is awesome! it's legit, active, and updated! i find it very interesting. i even want make new friends here so that i can fit in...i have correspondence w/ a few other members already..exciting! i wish to witness one of your events though if given the chance, and im constantly hoping to see my most favorite celeb more than any other int'l actors in the world - Tony Leung!!!
sw33tjuicymang0

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 7:42 pm    Post subject:

Hey Girl its always exciting to find new members joining. the members count has been boosting up quick lately , welcome to the gang and i hope u like it here and enjoy ur stay everytime u drop by ... u gotta know that this is the most updated and more active than any other tony leung site and its so warm and friendly here u just wanna keep coming back... haha well have fun now my name is tram ... bye bye girlntrouble82
girlntrouble82

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 9:21 pm    Post subject: hi...

hey Tram,

oh u bet, i really like it here! everybody's nice, im not having a hard time fitting in at all, which is really good as im a bit shy Smile ru Asian?
sw33tjuicymang00

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:11 pm    Post subject:

hehe yeah ... i know your just loving it here!! and not even worry about ppl not being nice to you ,and be open dont be shy you can ask anything your curious about and if anyone from the forum knows the answer o it they will be happy to answer or help you .. Very Happy ...and yes im asian im viet
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Sign Guestbook All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: