TONYLEUNG.INFO
Discuss Tony Leung with fellow fans!

Welcome to the Discussion Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
  Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages   
Click here to go to Archival Tony Board (2003-2012)

Operation HK 2018
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Get to know each other
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tin-Yau

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yitian wrote:
So many beautiful pix again !! The blue dragon fly, old building looks like full of stories inside, quiet streets at night, and the mountains disappointing in the fog, etc etc etc Very Happy

As for the medal, I still would like to think you got 2, one for the start and the other for the finish line, for all your efforts thumbleft salute

Thanks for sharing these beauties with us. Enjoy another day sunny .

Glad again you like my pix!
Well, actually yeah, on second thought I should deserve another medal, all of us should, for having the guts (or are stupid enough) to go to a starting line in this humidity. Wink
Tin-Yau

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today finally I made it to the Gwun Yam temple to which I wanted to got since 2 years? Remember? That beautiful huge white statue I´ve seen during my first 2 runs here in HK and when I went to that temple they told me to book in advance. Well this time I did book, almost 4 weeks ago.
But first I could meet Tina for dinner. And she took me to a restaurant in which part of "The Midnight After" was shot.
We had apple pie and chicken pie, squid, and fried noodles and some veggies. All very very yummy.

Inside the restaurant which unfortunately has no english menue Shocked so I won`t be able to come back without a HK friend.

And there she is, from afar but still already huge. Tina told me the statue itself is 70 meters tall.

Check for yourself. See that man?
Huge!

A little close up

And what I think of my best shot this time
Sorry if I have to praise it, but I can`t stop looking at it.

And ... a whatever pond. Laughing Beautiful

Tina, if I forgot anything or you like to add anything you are very much welcome. Thanks again for a great day!

For dinner I had BBQ pork, rice and soup. But I haven`t had egg waffles yet.

So tomorrow is my last day. Flight goes shortly before midnight. No idea if I can post anything or what I will be doing. Maybe a walk at the Peak and then to Lamma. Idea
yitian

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The best of all pix - I agree! You should consider taking it to some kind of photo competition thumbleft Applause . Then this gigantic statue is also amazingly calm to look at. In addition, colorful water lilies and mouth watering food make a day very satisfying Wink .

Thanks for taking us all the way with you to this beautiful city Giving a kiss . Have a safe journey home. Bye bye HK, till next time (I am sure you'll be back) Very Happy Waving .
Safran

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I fully agree yitian thumbleft
This was a day of superlatives !
Visiting this nice "hongkongish" little restaurant with a
friend....and enjoying those various fantastic dishes was surely a big pleasure Very Happy
So you finally managed to visit this special place with the huge white statue. It's overwhelmingly large ideed...very beautiful to watch. (Many thanks for the great close-ups)
The mirror-image, clearly reflecting the beautiful surrounding in the pond, is amazing ...1st class photography. Chapeau ! Applause
I like the rosé water-lilies pond with one yellow blossom not less Smile

Given we will not see today :
I want to THANK YOU very much for taking us with you once again to most beautiful places....and for your friendly daily reports and impressive images you shared with us.
My sincere appreciation and cordial gratitude ! Doze, Heike ! love Giving a kiss

PS: Walking at The Peak on your last day....and enjoying the unique view for a last time ( till your next visit Wink) , is most likely the best way for a worthy FAREWELL to HONGKONG In Love

Bai bai , Heike Waving
Have a safe flight ...und KOMM GUT HEIM ! flower
Tin-Yau

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yitian wrote:
The best of all pix - I agree!
Thanks for taking us all the way with you to this beautiful city Giving a kiss . Have a safe journey home. Bye bye HK, till next time (I am sure you'll be back) Very Happy Waving .

Thanks, I`m still looking at it. I didn`t see the reflection on first sight I had to lower my head, then there it was. Dizzy

Thank you, I hope for safe and on time journey, too.

Well, with the words of the Terminator "I will be back". Given my health stays OK and my achilles tendon will not tear.

Last edited by Tin-Yau on Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Tin-Yau

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Safran wrote:
Yes, I fully agree yitian thumbleft
This was a day of superlatives !
Visiting this nice "hongkongish" little restaurant with a
friend....and enjoying those various fantastic dishes was surely a big pleasure Very Happy

Yes it was a special day, but then for me each day I can spend here is a very special one.

Safran wrote:
So you finally managed to visit this special place with the huge white statue. It's overwhelmingly large ideed...very beautiful to watch. (Many thanks for the great close-ups)
The mirror-image, clearly reflecting the beautiful surrounding in the pond, is amazing ...1st class photography. Chapeau ! Applause
I like the rosé water-lilies pond with one yellow blossom not less Smile

I`m gald you like how I see all these places and what I like about them at that very moment I take the shot.

Safran wrote:
Given we will not see today :
I want to THANK YOU very much for taking us with you once again to most beautiful places....and for your friendly daily reports and impressive images you shared with us.
My sincere appreciation and cordial gratitude ! Doze, Heike ! love Giving a kiss

PS: Walking at The Peak on your last day....and enjoying the unique view for a last time ( till your next visit Wink) , is most likely the best way for a worthy FAREWELL to HONGKONG In Love

Bai bai , Heike Waving
Have a safe flight ...und KOMM GUT HEIM ! flower

I want to thank you both for being with me on this wonderful trip. Giving a kiss With you on board made it even more exciting.
Tin-Yau

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, I just had my last dinner at Sang Kee and for you now the last pix of my trip.
This morning I went for a nice walk at the Peak.

As you can see, it was very cloudy and it drizzled on and off the whole day.

I wonder what butterfly this one once will be. Size about a index finger, maybe a little longer.

Then I went to Lamma, Sok Kwu Wan and had lunch at Rainbow Seafood. Sweet and sour pork and rice. Yummy

I walked to Yung Shue Wan on the family trail.
Bananas anyone?

I love the shades of the water here

The drizzle made this waterlilly very interesting

And beancurd at famous Kin Hing Tofu Dessert

On my way back to the city. Drizzle.

This is it. Visit number 22 is coming to an end. Sad and I`m grateful that I was able to see all these amazing and exciting places and could share them with you.
Pray
Safran

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see you fully favoured every moment of your last day Laughing
Great pics again !
It was a great pleasure to me/us, Heike cheers
Many many many thanks for everything salute flower Applause sunny
Bai bai and return well !
Take care ! love Waving Applause
yitian

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the last set of pics showing the beautiful HK from this trip love. I wish I can present you with someone beautiful flowers, as beautiful as the big pink water lily, for you kindly took me with you to wherever you went in the past many days flower flower .

Please take good care of your achilles tendon - maybe reduce your vigorously activities a bit to ensure it will not be torn. Have a good trip and some good rest after arriving home Giving a kiss Pray .
Tin-Yau

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are very much welcome!

Friends, I`m back home again but guess what?! My suitcase isn`t. Again. That sucks. Second trip this year, second time my suitcase doesn`t arrive with me. cussing let it all out
yitian

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to know you have safely returned home Very Happy, but very sorry to hear your suitcase got lost AGAIN cussing . Hope it will show up very soon Pray .

Thanks again for this unforgettable trip of HK you took me with you Giving a kiss sunny flower .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Get to know each other All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: