TONYLEUNG.INFO
Discuss Tony Leung with fellow fans!

Welcome to the Discussion Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
  Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages   
Click here to go to Archival Tony Board (2003-2012)

Berlinale 2017
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Get to know each other
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tin-Yau

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:25 am    Post subject: Berlinale 2017 Reply with quote

Is one of you guys going too? love
Safran

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish I could Rolling Eyes
I'm looking forward to accompanying you here again 😆
Have a safe flight to Berlin, Heike thumbleft
Take care !
See you ~
Waving

Last edited by Safran on Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total
yitian

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Berlinale 2017 Reply with quote

Tin-Yau wrote:
Is one of you guys going too? love

Too bad I don't have time to go . Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
But I'll be thrilled to read reports from Berlinale, if possible love .
Tin-Yau

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks friends.
Too bad I`m alone here - again. Rolling Eyes

OK, first day.
Two red carpets for me today. I skipped the one at 21.30 because it`s been a long day (I`m on my feet since 6am) and it`s freezing cold here - again.

The first red carpet was for the movie Pokot, a polish movie. Needless to say that I don`t know any of those people.
Soooo, uncle google has to help out here Embarassed

Here you can see Jakub Gierszal

And here Wiktor Zborowski. His face looks familiar but I have no idea which movie I´ve seen he`s in.

Later was the red carpet for Viceroy`s House.
In this case, at least some of the names sounded familar. Laughing

Gillian Anderson, I was lucky and got her autograph. One out of 3 attempts is not that bad. I`m happy.
Here she`s shaking hands with that guy who was last year so kind to get an autograph for me from Michael Ballhaus Giving a kiss

This is Simon Callow, he stopped giving autographs right next to me. But he was nice, talking to the fans.

And Hugh Bonneville. He also taked to the fans but stopped giving autographs right next to me.

Safran

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Heike, in Berlin's thrilling Film-Festival atmosphere Waving
My compliments ! You was very busy on your first day Wink
Really great pix from the red carpet ! Applause MANY THANKS for sharing
with us again salute flower

Good night to Berlin ! Giving a kiss
Tin-Yau

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It`s my pleasure, Helga.

Today I went at first to Wannsee. This place is called "the biggest bathtub in Berlin".

Needless to say that it was freezing cold again her in Berlin.

The first red carpet was for "Helle Nächte" a movie starring the Austrian Georg Friedrich, I`m quite sure Helga knows him. He gave autographs. I got lucky. Sorry no photos.

Next up was the red carpet for the "European Shootingstars" young actors with a promising future.

Louis Hofmann took care of his fans. I got lucky.

The second red carpet was for the movie "The Party" starring the German actor Bruno Ganz, he didn`t care about the fans but
Cillian Murphy made us happy.

The last red carpet of the day was for Mr Long. What can I say, I preferred to go for an autograph from Chang Chen, therefore I couldn`t get good photos but his autograph. Sabu didnt care about the fans either, pity.

Today was tough. I waited at the red carpet from 1pm - 10pm. Now I`m beat and cold.
yitian

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW!!!!
Thanks so much for sharing your annual movie bliss with us. I so much hope one day I will have the time to go with you Pray . I can take pictures of you getting autographs Laughing Laughing .
Wiktor Zborowski does look familiar to me too, but I couldn't recognize any films he was in when I looked up his filmography in IMDB. Maybe he is a look alike of another actor Think .
Sorry you didn't get much from "Mr. Long". But life is imperfect, count for all the nice things you got Wink .
BTW, I love the pix of Berlin's biggest "Bathtub", such a nice view Exclamation .
Tin-Yau

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yitian wrote:
WOW!!!!
Thanks so much for sharing your annual movie bliss with us. I so much hope one day I will have the time to go with you Pray . I can take pictures of you getting autographs Laughing Laughing .

Glad you like my photos!
I'm not 'sad' about the things I don't get here, I'm grateful for having the chance of being here and the things I get. I'm not fond of the cold weather though.
Yes Yitian you should come along but don't wait for too long because one day I won't be able to stand that cold anymore, I guess I'm getting old. Shocked
It's 7 below zero this morning.
Waving
Safran

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello again Heike Very Happy
Nice to see you here too, Yitian Wink

9 hours !!! You hopefully didn't catch a cold, yesterday Rolling Eyes
(To quote one of our dear Tony's saying: "No pain , no gain" )
Berlin's Wannsee on a sunny winterday looks really very nice Smile
Isn't Bruno Ganz a Swiss actor ? Anyway ! Btw: The Viennese actor Georg Friedrich is starring in Josef Hader's debut as director "Wilde Maus" also.(playing a little rogue ...socalled "Wiener Strizzi" as often ).
Great you could get an autograph from Chang Chen ( on your Happy Together or The Grandmaster DVD ??? haha .Guess the famous Asian guests are
suffering from frosty weather too....and as Yitian said: You can't get everything....."
I'm wishing you a very pleasant "Mr.Long" sceening .... milder temperatures,
and gentle patient "stars" on the red carpet thumbleft
Looking forward to seeing more Laughing
Tin-Yau

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Safran wrote:

...and as Yitian said: You can't get everything....."
... :

I come out a bit greedy here which I'm not. Being here is 100% everything else is a huge bonus. I just feel sorry for other fans.
Tin-Yau

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Helga, I don`t know about Ganz, let`s say he`s a german speaking actor. Wink

Third day. At first I went to Olympiastadium which has a lot of history and not all is pleasant. Sad

The German Bundesliga team Herta BSC Berlin is playing here it`s home games.

Lunch, organic curry sausage, fries with garlic-mayo. Yummy

After that I`ve seen Mr. Long. I love the movie, nice unusual story, great actors! love

I couldn`t attend the first red carpet of today because of the movie but it was nothing super interesting for me.
Here you can see Andres Veiel, his Dokumentary Beuys was shown. He was very nice and came over to us fans after he satisfied the press.

Diego Luna, he`s a member of the jury and a well known actor.

The last red carpet was for the movie The Midwife, starring Catherine Deneuve and Cathereine Frot. Deneuve took quite some time to sign photos, I got lucky - wow. Applause

yitian

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A fruitful day with autographs from some really big names in the industry! Congrats Exclamation Applause
As the time for me to go to events like this, I think I'll have to wait till I retire, but I'll be really OLD by then Shocked ...... At the mean time, I enjoy login daily and read all the nice things you share with us love .
A big thanks with a big hug from me, plus a big Giving a kiss .
I dug out this pic, posted by himself on Weibo, to make up the one you didn't take... I'm very curious about this movie now.

Enjoy the rest of your stay in Berlin Very Happy .
Safran

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CONGRATS Heike ! cheers
Tuesday surely was one of your highlights this year thumbleft
<< 1A foto-weather for sightseeing in the morning ,
<< La grande dame de cinema francaise in front of your lense,
<< Watching a good new Asian movie .....
What could a Berlinale- lover's heart desire more ? haha .Lucky you ! Very Happy
A thankful hug for your big effort, Heike....Great job...I love it ! Applause
See you tomorrow ?

Dear Yitian
Like you I'm looking forward to watching Sabu's "Mr.Long" Wink (...one day on DVD at least Wink ).
Many thanks for adding the nice Chang Chen pic Very Happy
Tin-Yau

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks you two.
Thanks for the hug Helga! Wink
Thanks for the photo Yitian!

Actually I owe you last evening`s sunset.
View from my hotel room.

I`ve built my stay here around two "pillars", the dome and Mr Long. I pre-registered for a visit of the dome of the Reichstag building. In the middle behind the flag pole you can see my destination.
I was looking to this since last year`s visit to Berlin. If you are a bit familiar with German history, you know this building is heavy history - then and now. So I went up there with kind of mixed feelings.

View through the glass.

It was a bit misty but beautiful, I also had goosebumps.

Up the the terrace

I didn`t attend the first red carpet today, it was nothing of interest to me.
But the second one was my second big event today. The red carpet for "Return to Montauk" by Volker Schloendorff . The movie`s main character is played by Nina Hoss, co-starring Susanne Wolff, two German actresses. Also starring Stellan Skarsgard, I so much hoped to get his autograph or at least a nice pic. Sooo ... I was much more excited then my heart rate monitor was telling me the whole time. Cool .
What can I say, I got what I wished for, Stellan Skarsgard kindly singed many photos, also mine. Giving a kiss
Hoss and Wollf didn`t bother at all. Some fans just came to get an autograph from one of them, I feel a bit sorry for them.
Here is one f the photos I took from Stellan Skarsgard. Busy guy.

I also didn`t attend the last red carpet for today - The Bar. I rather sit in my warm room Dancing hopefully seeing my favorite soccer team win.
Tin-Yau

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, I forgot. Maybe you remember I was hoping to seeing 'Hema Hema' at the Berlinale. So I talked to the director of the Berlinale Dieter Kosslick today as he left the red carpet about my hopes. He was very nice - as always Wink came over to me and he and his assistant told me that only films which have been submitted can be in the program. But he mentioned that in the history of Berlinale already 3 Buthanese film have been shown.
He seems like a nice guy - approachable for us fans.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Get to know each other All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: