TONYLEUNG.INFO
Discuss Tony Leung with fellow fans!

Welcome to the Discussion Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
  Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages   
Click here to go to Archival Tony Board (2003-2012)

Berlinale 2016
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Get to know each other
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tin-Yau

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:01 pm    Post subject: Berlinale 2016 Reply with quote

Well I made it ... finally. Plane had over an hour delay, actual flight time was 50 mins Mad . But I`m here ... glass half full, right?

For tonight, because of the delay "only" Wink one red carpet for the movie "quand on a 17 ans" a french movie. As usual, I didn`t know any of the actors but it`s always fun being here.

Kacey Mottet Klein giving autographs.

Corentin Fila, also signing photos

Also actress Sandrine Kiberlain and the director Andrè Tèchinè attended the red carpet, didn`t come to their fans, though.
Safran

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Heike !

YEAH ! cheers So you really made it at the end ! Very Happy

Hope the temperatures are not tooo frosty this year,
when waiting close beside the red carpet Crying or Very sad
Many thanks for posting your first shots Very Happy...Oh....I wish I were there Crying

I wish you a very good and pleasant time !

See you hopefully soon again. Waving

A GOOD NIGHT to BERLIN !
yitian

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to see you made the trip, I would say this is a cup of water 95% full Very Happy .
Hopefully this is also a good sign that you recovered well, please continue to be careful, remembering Helga's adviser on "hand shaking policy" Wink .
Pics are beautiful as usual Razz . I look forward to seeing more Razz Razz .
Enjoy your stay in Berlin, our Berlinale exclusive "reporter" sunny .
Tin-Yau

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks you two! It`s nice to be able to be back.

At noon today I`ve seen Trivisa, starring Lam Ka Tung, Jordon Chan, Richie Yen, Lam Suet and many more familiar faces. I like the movie, it`s a nicely told story. According to the directors, three short films combined. Lam Ka Tung and Jordon Chan did a great job! After the movie the three directors Frank Hui, Jevons Au and Vicky Wong have been there for Q&A.

Here you can see the three directors. I`ve forgotten who is who. Sorry!

And of course I couldn`t resist to have my ticket signed.

Afterwards I skipped the red carpet for the movie "Death in Sarajevo" because it was raining and since I`m not already 100% it might have been a wise decision.

Hopefully more from tonight.
Safran

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello again, dear reporting Heike Smile

I see you enjoyed your first screening ...and did a great job as
photographer too thumbright
The pic of the directors is perfect in my opinion ! Very Happy
Regarding your decision: I guess your are absolutely right, not to risk your health.
BTW: A hot mint-tea in Cafe Balzac ....or sitting in a cosy theatre ( taking it as a chance to watching more movies )... is also not THAT bad....isn't it ? Wink
Nevertheless I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.... for a better red-carpet-weather
to come next days ! sunny

GOOD LUCK further on....TAKE CARE !..and MANY THANKS salute
Tin-Yau

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Safran wrote:
I see you enjoyed your first screening ...and did a great job asphotographer too thumbright
The pic of the directors is perfect in my opinion ! Very Happy
BTW: A hot mint-tea in Cafe Balzac ....or sitting in a cosy theatre ( taking it as a chance to watching more movies )... is also not THAT bad....isn't it ? Wink

Helga, the pic of the directors isn`t good, at all. Too many shadows in their faces to name one thing. But it is the best I`ve got.

And oh yes, I already had a nice cup of delicious Balzac mint tea with fresh ginger this afternoon to get a bit warm. Wanted one after tonights red carpet and they have been out of mint! Crying or Very sad

Ok, the first red carpet of this evening was for the movie "Alone in Berlin" (sounds like my story Very Happy ) starring Daniel Brühl, Emma Thompson, Mikael Persbrandt, ... .
Daniel Brühl, who is German, didn`t show much interest for the waiting fans. Oh boy it was so nasty today, always a bit rainy and that well known and oh-so-hated blasted cold wind. Emma Tompson of course couldn`t fulfill all the wishes for an autograph of a pic of the waiting fans, this was her "sorry guys" .

But being interviewed by the press she waved back to her fans several times, at least something.

Then there was a very good looking guy which I was told acts in several German TV productions, but of course not watching them I didn`t know him. This is Mikael Persbrandt, he gave me an autograph and not only me. As soon as he got out of the car he was signing pictures. Hats off!

Helga do you know him?

Last red carpet of today was for the mainland chinese movie "Chang Jiang Tu".
Only Qin Hao was kind to take care of his fans and signed some pics.

The waiting press.

I got interviewed by someone from a polish radio station today, I wonder how that turns out and the result will sound like. I had to speak high german, which to me is kind of like a foreign language. Rolling Eyes Asked me if she could ask me ONE question, it turned out it was a whole string of questions. Was fun though.

After the last red carpet I probably took the longest hot shower in my entire life. What a cold and windy day.
yitian

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are so many nice pix to see today, thanks to our exclis ive and professional photographer Very Happy Giving a kiss . Make sure you have a very good night sleep tucked in warm bed, in order to recover from an exciting day in the cold Wink Sleepy . It's incredible that you're able to multitask with getting autograph, taking nice pix, giving interview and etc etc thumbleft . It would be fun to see/hear yourself on a Polish station Very Happy .

Sorry I don't know these directors either Sad , so I checked some pics of the 3 directors on the web. The order of directors Frank Hui, Jevons Au and Vicky Wong is from right to left. How well your list fits for these Chinese directors Wink , because the traditional Chinese writing goes from top to bottom, right to left Shocked Laughing .

I love your capture of Emma Thompson, she must be feeling the big chill in Berlin and can't wait for going indoor, haha. Somehow, I picture you as one of the reporters in your last pic, working hard and enjoying harder Laughing .

Keep enjoying Arrow .
Safran

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear busy Heike

I fully agree yitian's lines...admire your energy and multi-tasking skills very much Applause: ....it's amazing ! Very Happy Wish I could hear your high German the interview with Polnish reporter one day Smile

Your personal rules for a "perfect pic" are obviously very strict- (I just tell you my personal view. Wink )... and I like very much the way you do !
The Emma T.pic reminds me to "Mary Poppins" ....flying away in a second... haha

Regarding the "cool" guy: I guess he is Swedish. Have you ever seen the Swedish " Kommisar Beck"- series ?..He plays a good...although very unconventional working tough detective.....doing the uncomfortable things for his boss :wink : (This is/was one of the Scandinavian TV detective-series I liked ) I' guess I've seen him in a movie too.....cannot remember the title ....will google to find more )

Hope you had a good sleep...and wish you a nice and successful Tuedsay ! thumbright
P.S. ...and a lot of fresh mint available...for a hot fresh mint tea...afterwards Wink
Tin-Yau

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yitian wrote:
There are so many nice pix to see today, thanks to our exclis ive and professional photographer
Sorry I don't know these directors either Sad , so I checked some pics of the 3 directors on the web. The order of directors Frank Hui, Jevons Au and Vicky Wong is from right to left. How well your list fits for these Chinese directors Wink , because the traditional Chinese writing goes from top to bottom, right to left Shocked Laughing .
Somehow, I picture you as one of the reporters in your last pic, working hard and enjoying harder Laughing .

Keep enjoying Arrow .

Dear yitian, I`m far from professional, I just like to tell stories or show people what I see and how I see things. Some folks say I have talent. What to do! I`m glad you like some of my pics.

Thanks for the info about the three new hk directors. Giving a kiss

It would be great to be among those professionals, this would give me a chance for better pics. Wink In addiditon I wouldn`t have to wait for so long in that nasty cold. shaking
Tin-Yau

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Safran wrote:
... Wish I could hear your high German the interview with Polnish reporter one day Smile

Your personal rules for a "perfect pic" are obviously very strict- (I just tell you my personal view. Wink )... and I like very much the way you do !
The Emma T.pic reminds me to "Mary Poppins" ....flying away in a second... haha

Regarding the "cool" guy: I guess he is Swedish. Have you ever seen the Swedish " Kommisar Beck"- series ?..He plays a good...although very unconventional working tough detective.....doing the uncomfortable things for his boss :wink : (This is/was one of the Scandinavian TV detective-series I liked ) I' guess I've seen him in a movie too.....cannot remember the title ....will google to find more )

P.S. ...and a lot of fresh mint available...for a hot fresh mint tea...afterwards Wink

Dear Helga I rather don`t. Three years ago when we met I was so glad I could speak to you like I`m used to. Wink

Regarding my "perfect" pics , ... what can I say ... I learn a lot of looking at my or others pic critical. In that way I usually learn something. I guess regarding the pic of those three directors, a flash would have done the job. Wink

I don`t watch much TV therefore of course I don`t know Mikael Persbrandt.

I had TWO big mint teas today. Oh so good.
Tin-Yau

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today I`ve seen Chang Jiang Tu - Crosscurrent, a chinese movie. A very interesting story, told with amazing pics.

In the afternoon was the red carpet for Soy Nero.
Here you see Aml Ameen.

Darrell Brit-Gibson

Johnny Ortiz

I hope I got the names right. Confused

Aaaand in the early evening was the red carpet for Genious, starring Colin Firth, Jude Law and Laura Linney.

Friends I have to tell you how ... deeply deeply impressed I am regarding the behaviour of Colin Firth towards us fans. This guy is a-m-a-z-i-n-g! He went along both sides where fans where waiting, he even went up towards the road (Helga remember our place at the red carpet three years ago? he went that far). Everyone got an autograph and he even took photos. I also got an autograph. Just one single word: WOW!

On the other hand, Jude Law was the total opposite. He signed e few photos and then went streight to the professional photographers. Where does he get his money from I wonder, from them???!!! So no pic from him.

Laura Linney

I skipped the last red carpet of the day because I also have a responsibility towards my employer, so I went to my warm room to enjoy some nice hot famous mint tea. Therefore no pic of Spike Lee, Nick Cannon and John Cusack but maybe you like this too.

yitian

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tin-Yau wrote:
...Regarding my "perfect" pics , ... what can I say ... I learn a lot of looking at my or others pic critical. In that way I usually learn something....

That's how perfect pix are taken, and more today Exclamation . Thanks our dear photographer, and more importantly, hope you enjoy enormously of your trip Very Happy .

Of your today's pix, the only figures I'm not mistaken is Colin Firth and the Berlinale Bear Wink . Colin has a large Chinese fan base as far as I know. From what you described, he is indeed very nice Very Happy .

Chang Jiang Tu is the only Chinese film film in competition, I'm surprised that you could actually get a ticket to see it. You probably had to wait on a long line for several hours to get this?

For all your excitement for the day, a gallon of mint tea is not too much Wink Laughing . Wishing you a great adventure tomorrow Very Happy .
Safran

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Morning, Heike Smile
Many thanks for posting some of your nice red carpet pics again.
Your endurance is admirable ! .rambo Applause
A warming bearskin would be nice and very helpful ....I guess Wink

I do not know any of these artists Sad.....but friendly cards- signing Colin Firth
( of course.) Applause: .....who doubtlessly is an excellent and very versatile actor.
Guess this will be one of your Berlinale highlights this year Very Happy

Wishing you the very best for another joy- and successf Berlinale-day ! Waving:

( BTW: Heavy snowfall...here in the South ! )
Tin-Yau

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yitian wrote:
Of your today's pix, the only figures I'm not mistaken is Colin Firth and the Berlinale Bear Wink . Colin has a large Chinese fan base as far as I know. From what you described, he is indeed very nice Very Happy .

Chang Jiang Tu is the only Chinese film film in competition, I'm surprised that you could actually get a ticket to see it. You probably had to wait on a long line for several hours to get this?

For all your excitement for the day, a gallon of mint tea is not too much Wink Laughing . Wishing you a great adventure tomorrow Very Happy .

Don`t get me wrong, yitian. I had to google all the other actors, don`t know any of them. Embarassed Of course I know Colin Firth and Jude Law but all the others. ...~
Colin Firth seems to be a nice person. He was for about a minute right in front of me and signed pics from fans around me. There was not much conversation but he had eye-contact to those which he gave autographs. thumbright

I`ve bought the ticket for the chinese movie online. No idea how qick it was sold out.

Last edited by Tin-Yau on Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Tin-Yau

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Safran wrote:
A warming bearskin would be nice and very helpful ....I guess Wink

I do not know any of these artists Sad.....but friendly cards- signing Colin Firth
( of course.) Applause: .....who doubtlessly is an excellent and very versatile actor.
Guess this will be one of your Berlinale highlights this year Very Happy

( BTW: Heavy snowfall...here in the South ! )

I don`t need a bear skin, I love the brand Under Armour and it`s "cold gear" and "storm" line of clothing. Very effective against that nasty wind. I can only recommend it!

About all the other artists: same here. Would be pretty different with HK cinema. Wink

Before noon it was blue skies but then we had snow today as well, between 1 and 3 degrees and a nasty wind around 27km/h.

Last edited by Tin-Yau on Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Get to know each other All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: