TONYLEUNG.INFO
Discuss Tony Leung with fellow fans!

Welcome to the Discussion Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
  Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages   
Click here to go to Archival Tony Board (2003-2012)

Happy Mid-Autumn Festival with Supermoon Total Lunar Eclipse

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Communicate with Tony
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yitian

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:26 pm    Post subject: Happy Mid-Autumn Festival with Supermoon Total Lunar Eclipse Reply with quote

Dear Tony
and all fans here

The night of this past mid-autumn festival happened to occur coincide with a supermoon total eclipse event, visible in most parts of the Americas and Europe. This could be a once in a life time event, so special that my previous greeting was swallowed by the darkness, and mysteriously disappeared Laughing Laughing Laughing .

You may remember this picture I posted on Sept. 26th, to wish everyone a happy mid-autumn festival. I remember woke up in the following morning feeling happy, because I saw Tony's reply love ...... Well, all these fell into a black hole (like a permanent eclipse Wink ); and no one seemed to have a clue as to what happened. I still have the pic, so I post it here to send a good wish to everyone again Very Happy .

Here is a picture of the eclipse sequence, witch combined images taken from the same location (not me) over a course of many hours Shocked Very Happy

I took an image capture from a Youtube live stream (the entire event can now be seen at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGLNWiNXEyo ) Arrow

Hope there will be no further eclipse event here Wink Laughing. Cheers cheers .
Safran

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"MID AUTUMN FESTIFAL" - Take 2 ....and: ACTION ! haha

Many THANKS dear yitian Smile ....for most kindly reposting your mysteriously disappeared MAF- thread Think ....
adding even more beautiful pics of this special event Applause
"There's a good side to everything" Wink
The sad side: Our dear Tony's friendly MAF-wishes regrettably got lost in space Crying or Very sad

Dear Autumn-Greetings to all of you ~ Waving:
Tin-Yau

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Safran wrote:
"MID AUTUMN FESTIFAL" - Take 2 ....and: ACTION ! haha

MAF ... this year full of magic Wink
Enjoy the autumn sun everyone. It`s cold here already, there was ice on the windshield of my car this morning. Crying or Very sad
In The Mood For Leung

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fall in love!

Happy Autumn everyone Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Communicate with Tony All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: