TONYLEUNG.INFO
Discuss Tony Leung with fellow fans!

Welcome to the Discussion Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
  Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages   
Click here to go to Archival Tony Board (2003-2012)

Emails sending from this discussion board

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Announcement
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sandy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:11 pm    Post subject: Emails sending from this discussion board Reply with quote

Please be alert of emails:

When sending emails to other members from this discussion board, it may end up in Spam email box (because it's coming from a generic email account). If any of you did send emails to me through this board, I just found out they went to SPAM and were deleted automatically (one click). I have lots of SPAMs on my email account - due to previous work/study/email exchanges related things - I am on the "advertising" list more often than I like.

Instead, try to send private messages. It's free for all members. However, some members may not check their private messages, so it will stay in your Outbox. If the member receives the private message, it will be moved to Sentbox.

If this is all too confusing, just post a message - someone will response - no worries.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Announcement All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: