TONYLEUNG.INFO
Discuss Tony Leung with fellow fans!

Welcome to the Discussion Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
  Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages   
Click here to go to Archival Tony Board (2003-2012)

Operation HongKong 2015
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Get to know each other
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yitian

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tin-Yau wrote:
Actually I spoke in german to her that day. Cool

So you met a multilingual cow Shocked Laughing .
Tin-Yau wrote:
...... it's so much fun and one just can't get enough of it......
Thursday evening around this time I'm in the plane back home already. Waahh that makes me sad. Crying or Very sad

Maybe you should consider to emigrate to HK, settle in a hill top cottage, facing the beautiful blue/green sea love Very Happy sunny . By then, you can have mouth watering dim sum everyday with dear friends Razz . Ah, you can also adopt that multilingual cow, have a cow back ride every evening into the sunset...... Isn't my idea great Wink Laughing Laughing .

Now seriously, have a safe journey home. Just to remember, next April comes faster than you think Waving Very Happy sunny
Tin-Yau

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yitian wrote:
Tin-Yau wrote:
Actually I spoke in german to her that day. Cool

So you met a multilingual cow Shocked Laughing .
Wink Laughing Laughing .?

That dear yitian was the magic in my voice. Wink You have no idea how much this magic is needed in my daily work. Angel
Tin-Yau

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yitian wrote:
Maybe you should consider to emigrate to HK, settle in a hill top cottage, facing the beautiful blue/green sea love Very Happy sunny . By then, you can have mouth watering dim sum everyday with dear friends Razz . Ah, you can also adopt that multilingual cow, have a cow back ride every evening into the sunset...... Isn't my idea great Wink Laughing Laughing .

Now seriously, have a safe journey home. Just to remember, next April comes faster than you think Waving Very Happy sunny

Honestly, If the chance would be there, I wouldn`t say NO. Provided some requirements, of course. But it seems my line of work isn`t much appreciated in HK and the payment is far from that which I get in Germany, at least from what I`ve read.
Sad

Your other suggestion, a hilltop cottage - that suspiciously smells like SNAKE, I had my share, thanks!

Thanks for the wishes!
Tin-Yau

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After a wonderful morning run I went to Cheung Chau. It was quite hot and very quickly I regretted that I didn`t bring my swim suit along. Rolling Eyes The water was so nice and the beach almost empty.

Preparation for Tin Hau festival. On the right you can see the hills of Lantau.

Wildlife

Dragon boats waiting for action.

Since the visibility wasn`t that bad today I decided to go to the peak so I can share with you THIS.

And this In Love A view I never get tired of.

This is western harbour crossing Kowloon side shot from Lugard Road.

Last edited by Tin-Yau on Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Safran

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Heike and yitian....you joking fellows made me lol Laughing

I think I fully understand why you never get tired of this unique view Applause love:
Since June 2011 it is burned into my memory. love: Embarassed

Don't be sad Heike...you keep all these wonderful moments stored in your mind....and next April - at the latest - you'll be back Very Happy:..... ( and hopefully will take us with you again on your breathtaking ride rambo ) cheers Waving
yitian

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tin-Yau wrote:
Your other suggestion, a hilltop cottage - that suspiciously smells like SNAKE, I had my share.....

I have an idea about the snake issue - you can also have a pet mongoose, in addition to the cow Laughing Laughing . And everyday you can talk to them with your magical voice Wink . Oh, the cottage has to be facing the beautiful water, because you may look down and see a handsome jetboarding or padboarding figure from time to time Wink love ...... OK, this can wait till you retire haha.

As for now, enjoy your last days in HK, and hope to read your "Operation 2016" soon Razz Razz .
Safran

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahaha......me too Heike Very Happy Razz
I really enjoyed your daily reports with amazing pics. flower
MANY THANKS once again for taking us with you to most beautiful places love: Smile

Have a safe flight home..... and a smooth start of everyday life again. Wink thumbleft Waving
ham

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks again for sharing your beautiful pics and nice
report. I enjoy seeing and reading them.
Safe flight Smile Smile Smile
Tin-Yau

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yitian, Helga and ham I`m glad you like my photos. And as for 2016, my fingers are already crossed! Pray

Yitian the mongoose might not be a bad idea. Think Umm why would I want to wait till retirement to meet some handsome sporty guys? Wink I like water sports, I seldom can do it but I like it. And a hilltop view is always nice. But then you`ll have to visit! Idea
Razz
Tin-Yau

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My last full day, what a sad but also grateful feeling. Sad because I have to leave this wonderful place tomorrow evening and grateful for all those things I was able to experience, see, feel, smell and for the dear friends that I could meet again.

May we meet each other in good health again! Pray

As for today, it started out as wild life day again.

Another walking stick.

This tiny one looks amazing, about 4cm.

This one way hairy.

In the afternoon I took a tram or ding-ding from Whitty Street to Causeway Bay.

My favorite Cha Chaan Teng.

Central

Nice reflection.

That`s about it. I don`t think there will be anything to post about tomorrow. If you are interested and I find some time, I can post some pics I`ve taken from food.
Question

Waving
Safran

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We also can't get enough Heike Razz

Many thanks for sharing this great adventure .... your joy....your excitment and sentiments Applause:
....and for posting till the " last minute" thumbright

Pfirti !.....and my best wishes to return well Waving
yitian

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First and most importantly: have a safe journey home. Thanks for sharing your beautiful pics and taking us with you to this amazing 19-day journey in HK love Giving a kiss .

Tin-Yau wrote:
Umm why would I want to wait till retirement to meet some handsome sporty guys? Wink ..... And a hilltop view is always nice. But then you`ll have to visit! Idea Razz

Sure, we all would like to meet a handsome sporty guy all the time, mostly in dreams Wink Laughing Laughing . But in reality, gazing down from hilltop everyday would only be possible after one retires Shocked .... and I would love to visit you there and join you in this mesmerizing gaze Razz .

BTW, I had to lol to the walking stick. Looks like after stretching itself, it is going to "walk freely without pain" on the billboard (?) Laughing Laughing
Tin-Yau

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the wishes everyone!
After 26 hours on my way the welcome back home was rain and 7 degrees. When I left HK we had 31. What to do! It felt like being in a refrigerator for a couple of days. shaking

yitian wrote:
BTW, I had to lol to the walking stick. Looks like after stretching itself, it is going to "walk freely without pain" on the billboard (?) Laughing Laughing

Embarassed what can I say yitian, my chinese reading skills are still below poor. I can recognize a character every now and then but I`m far from getting the meaning in even a small sentence. Yes, I need to study more! study
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Get to know each other All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: