TONYLEUNG.INFO
Discuss Tony Leung with fellow fans!

Welcome to the Discussion Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
  Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages   
Click here to go to Archival Tony Board (2003-2012)

Berlinale 2015
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Get to know each other
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tin-Yau

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yitian, the blueish bear is "just" the Berlin bear. The red one is the Berlinale kind. The bear is a symbol for Berlin.
Yuka, you all are here with me, for you I post the pics. Wink
Tin-Yau

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today I went to the East Side Gallery where parts of the original wall have been painted.
You probably know this one from 2 years ago, with someone special in front of it. Wink

Moved along the gallery ...

At night was the red carpet for Wim Wender`s "Everything will be fine"

Her you can see Dieter Kosslik, the boss of the Berlinale giving away small golden bears to fans. You can see the little bear in his left hand. He also gave one to me, m so happy. Laughing

James Franco

Charlotte Gainsbourg

Marie-Josee Croze

And Wim Wenders himself, unfortunately he was only interested in the press - not the fans. Sad Don`t get me wrong, I had a great day. I felt sorry for all the fans around me. Since he is from Berlin he should go to his fans as well.

Now after 12 hours outside, 7 of them at the red carpet to get the best spot Wink I really need a hot shower.
Waving
yitian

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice pics of paintings on the Berlin Wall, thanks Very Happy

... and how can we forget the part of the wall in your first pic, where someone special stood in front of it 2 years ago Wink ..... time flies.

Here is the reminder love

Hope the little golden bear you receive will bring you warmer weather and good movies sunny . Applause
jing

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tin-Yau wrote:

I like this little poem

Say yes to
Freedom,peace
Dignity and
Respect for all

Say no to
Terror and
Repression
Towards all
Living beings

In the beginning
Was freedom

sunny Applause

And very thanks for your sharing,expect more and more! love love
Yuka

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Heike,
I just saw the news reporting ex-President , Mr. Weizsäcker's
Memorial Ceremony taking place today at Berlin's Great Cathedral.
It's very timely to be reminded of his speech (and a poem in your pic)
as many sad incidents are happening around the world continuously .

Btw, like yitian, of course I noticed the location of the wall.
What a nice smile!!

I enjoy your pics but don't catch a cold!!! Wink

Yuka
Safran

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sooopo nice you take us with you, Heike Very Happy ..... to the Red Carpet and various other interesting Berlin-locations.
( In opposite to you we can watch in our warm homes Wink )
Great job ....and wise poem ! Many thanks for your effort - once again ! Giving a kiss

Love this "Reminder-pic" love
Tin-Yau

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I`m glad you like my pics. As for me, m not always satisfied with them, it`s a relatively new camera and I still have to learn about the settings which, though it`s the same brand, are different from my old one. The buttons are placed different so m not that quick with adjusting settings when m "in action" like before.

Thanks for the reminder Yitian and the wishes!

Yes Yuka, today was the memorial service for one of our most beloved presidents Richard von Weizsäcker. Well, our whole life is a coming and a going of things, people, holidays, ... .
And I don`t worry about catching a cold, I drink lots of hot mint tea with lemon from Belzac Coffee. M sure u remember.
Wink

As for today, I went on (you guys might remember) a city tour with hop on and hop off opportunities.

This one is for you girls. I know it`s not sharp, I took it inside the bus.

Chancellor office building, flags are at half-mast.

In the early evening was the red carpet for "Eisenstein in Guanajuato".
On the pic u can see director Peter Greenaway in the middle, on his left Elmer Bäck and on his right Luis Alberti.

And after nearly 5 hours waiting at the red carpet the crew of "Gone with the bullets" arrived.

Jiang Wen
I honestly must say, this is the very first person I didn`t have to google. I wasn`t familiar with any of the people on the red carpets this year. Right, not even the German ones. Shame on me? Hell no m a fan of HK cinema!!! I know he is not a HKer but works with HK actors.
*Edited* not true, I knew Wim Wenders

Hung Huang

Zhou Yun

I missed Ge You and Shu Qi though, they didn`t come to Berlin.

What I really didn`t like about them, they only went to the chinese fans, didn`t care a bit about the western ones. Not nice.
Rolling Eyes

Tomorrow I have the chance to see "Gone with the bullets". Looking forward to see it.

Gotta gooo a hot shower is calling for me.
yitian

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, Heike, you did all these home work, in addition to posting beautiful Berlinale pix for us. Thank you. I always thought you're a movie buff + encyclopedia, for knowing all these faces and names Laughing . The fact you checked some of them on Google doesn't change my mind - you're still a movie buff + encyclopedia Laughing Laughing .

Too bad that you missed Ge You and Shu Qi, sooooo, no Chinese Cannes best actor on red carpet this year Sad. However, you had this 2 years in a row Wink love . To see half cup of water as half-full, at least you saw Jiang Wen. Hope you enjoy "Gone with the bullets" tomorrow.
Tin-Yau

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yitian wrote:
...To see half cup of water as half-full, at least you saw Jiang Wen. Hope you enjoy "Gone with the bullets" tomorrow.

As for me I have no complaints. Have/had a great time here. What I wrote is just to report not to complain. As u said cup half full.

Me a movie buff. No Yitian. M just more familar with HK actors then those from the west. I have nearly 600 HK dvd at home. Confused
Safran

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

... Embarassed .....Sorry.....ERROR.....please delete Embarassed

Last edited by Safran on Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Safran

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are really busy, dear Heike Applause .....guess you'll probably need one more holiday-week to rest geek....at least Laughing

I'm already curious about, how you liked "Gone With The Bullets" Wink
Take your time, Heike.....and return home well....tomorrow ! salute Waving angel

Thanks to you, we.had a very nice and lively time here in TL-forum Very Happy Applause I enjoyed
Tin-Yau

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So friends, my last day. Tomorrow at noon I`ll fly back home.
Today I wanted to see Berlin from up high. Near Checkpoint Charlie is a balloon which takes you 150 meters up above the city. And with your "Berlin welcome card" you get a discount and then it only cost you 14,50€. If any of you come to Berlin YOU SHOULD DO THIS!!! It`s amazing up there.
The ballon which takes you up.

Above the city

It`s a long way down ...

In the early evening was the red carpet for Vergine Giurata.
Here you can see Lars Eidinger

And Alba Rohrwacher on the left and director Laura Bispuri

At night was the red carpet for the honorary bear for Wim Wenders

... and I still can`t believe it, he gave me an autograph Shocked amazing!!! I am so happy!

That`s not a bad harvest if you consider waiting at the red carpet for 4 hours.

Regarding "Gone with the bullets" Helga, Confused for my taste it was too much dancing and singing and in the beginning a bit too ... which word can I use ... sexist, which I`m quite sure was typical for Shanghai in the 20s. It had some nice jokes - your typical Jiang Wen humor the kind of dialogue you know from his movies. As for me, I`m pretty sure I will not buy it for my collection.

Then friends this is it. I hope you liked a bit what I could show you and it was nice to have you on board. See you next time.
Waving sunny salute
yitian

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Safe Journey home, Heike. And thanks for bringing us these special pics and stories from your Berlinale 2015 trip Razz .

I like your pics of the hot balloon ride, it's amazing to see the city, as well as those amazing fluorescent colored cars from above Very Happy . Also, it's seems to me that Wim Wenders finally heard your voice of "he was only interested in the press - not the fans"..... and we now all know what he did Wink .
Safran

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many thanks for your effort Heike....one more time again Very Happy
Seems to me you had a great time thumbleft
Many thanks for taking us with you.....on the ground/Red Carpet
and even up in the air cheers

Enjoy the last hours in Berlin and have a safe flight home !
I'm looking forward to seeing/accompanying you to Berlin next time too Very Happy

Helga Applause Waving

PS: Thanks for your little review Wink
Tin-Yau

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks friends!

Yes Yitian, he must have read it. Haha. He did care about his fans that evening.

Helga, what really is funny about "Gone with the bullets", Jiang Wen picked a beautiful traditional scottish song which is played towards the end of the film and which is still running in my head. I love this song very much. M not sure about the artist in the movie as far as I can remember it was performed by a woman, I like John McDermott a lot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05d1I_xXpbU
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Get to know each other All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: