TONYLEUNG.INFO
Discuss Tony Leung with fellow fans!

Welcome to the Discussion Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
  Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages   
Click here to go to Archival Tony Board (2003-2012)

Anyone else?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Random Thoughts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tin-Yau

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:12 am    Post subject: Anyone else? Reply with quote

Hey folks!
I have no idea where to post it, admin or mod please delete it if you don`t like this here.
I`m facing some problems regarding this website. I did send a pm to Sandy a few days ago but no reply.
So I`d like to ask you guys.
Anyone else out there who does not get notified when receiving a pm or someone is replying to one of your posts or a thread you are watching? I haven`t changed my settings. The last notification I received was last christmas eve. Also checked my spam folder - nothing.
What to do!

Thanks in advance!
Sandy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Heike,

I just sent you a reply. Check your messages. Click on "Log in to check your private messages" at the very top right corner of the discussion board.

The back-end of this board is sitting on a server (which I have access to, but only use it minimally). The server consists of many things (web hosts, routing protocols, email clients, log files, databases, software upgrades, new application installers, and many tracking devices). The list goes on. As much as I know what's going on, I tried to limit my access to such a complicated program.

At some point in one's life, less is more! My two cents.

Cheer up!

Sandy
Tin-Yau

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for your reply, Sandy!
This time I received notifications to both, pm and reply to my post.

Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Random Thoughts All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: