TONYLEUNG.INFO
Discuss Tony Leung with fellow fans!

Welcome to the Discussion Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
  Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages   
Click here to go to Archival Tony Board (2003-2012)

HAPPY DAYS Christmas Come Early For Fans In Ireland And UK

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Communicate with Tony
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mary

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:00 pm    Post subject: HAPPY DAYS Christmas Come Early For Fans In Ireland And UK Reply with quote

Hi Tony

Finally, finally, finally at long last THE GRANDMASTER has come to a cinema near me HAPPY HAPPY DAYS... Christmas come early. santa santa santa

I was privileged to see THE GRANDMASTER in Berlin in special circumstances with very special fellow fans, now once again I have the chance to see it on the big screen bringing back happy memories.

I want to celebrate shout from the streets the BEST ACTOR IN THE WORLD is on in our cinemas Singing cheers Dancing Waving. But alas I'm a little too sedate for that so am celebrating here to share my happiness and in an hours time will simply sit in awe of your talent enjoy every moment. After when in conversation I will slip in the statement THE BEST ACTOR at least once or twice.

In The Mood For Love was played at my local cinema in October it was included in a celebration programme of Chinese Cinema, that was another HAPPY DAY for me and other fans of your work. 2014 is a good year saw you briefly in passing in Berlin and your movies are here to be enjoyed.

Tony I hope you and your loved ones are well and enjoying life to the full following your dreams. I don't post that often my apologies to you and the many fellow fans who make this site a wonderful place to visit. I have been busy following my dreams in career and travel but the joy of Tony Leung is never too far from my heart.

Best Wishes... Mary
Tony

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy
Yuka

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Mary,

So nice to see you here !!!!!
Nice to see Tony's smile, too.

Hope you're doing well. I'm fine but very busy as well.
Glad to know you'll have a chance to watch The Grandmaster
on a big screen once again !! Bringing back the happy memories to me, too.

Hope to see you again,

Yuka Very Happy
yitian

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, Tony Exclamation So happy to see your big smile here Very Happy . How are you? Hope all is well Very Happy Very Happy .

Mary, glad to know you finally has the opportunity to watch The Grandmaster on big screen, AGAIN Very Happy . I was wondering why The Grandmaster was released all over the world in the past 2 years except in UK and Ireland Think . Anyway, better late than never Wink , hope you enjoy. BTW, I think you are going to see the US version this time - it's quite different from the version you watched in Berlin Cool .
Tin-Yau

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Mary! Your post brings back such nice memories! And they put a big smile on my face. Very Happy Good to see you back here!

Btw anyone in the mood for Berlinale 2015? Dancing

Good to see you Tony back here as well. Cool
Safran

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very very HAPPY Very Happy
....to see us Berlin 2013-travel-companions reunited here again...and dear Tony
back again as well sunny ...with a bright smile cheers love

Hugs and dearest greetings to Ireland, Japan, Germany and Hongkong
Waving ....and to our loyal US friend yitian also... who is sharing the joy with us <3
From Austria with love ~
Helga
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Communicate with Tony All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: