TONYLEUNG.INFO
Discuss Tony Leung with fellow fans!

Welcome to the Discussion Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
  Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages   
Click here to go to Archival Tony Board (2003-2012)

Thank you

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Communicate with Tony
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yitian

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:59 am    Post subject: Thank you Reply with quote

Dear Tony Waving

It’s been a year since that magical, dreamlike afternoon became part of my life sunny . I always wished of having this moment to happen but never really expected it to become reality. Thank you, from bottom of my heart, for sacrificing your little resting time between busy working schedules and spent it generously with us In Love . You gave me, and all of us who were so fortunate and honored to meet you, an unforgettable afternoon. Later sitting in a reserved seat in the front row, watching the film followed by the grandmaster himself in Q&A session, you made me feel like someone really special Drunken Very Happy .

I collected few pictures to remember this special day of my life. Wishing you greater success in your future work, happier life and ever-good health sunny flower .

Tony

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy
Safran

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Tony sunny dear yitian flower

What a charming, ljovable and understanding man you are, Tony !
Although living far away...from your continents, I think I can imagine that wonderful and exciting - "dreamlike" - gathering, last year in NYC Very Happy Unfirgettable moments of joy and wild heardbeats.Wink
Yitian speaks out, what I'm feeling in my heart as well. So I would like to join with the warm lines and well-wishes.
BEST OF LUCK , my soul-actor...for all your projects and plans to do - whether in your career or in privat thumbleft "Simply" wish you to be happy ! Very Happy

Even if I repead myself : What a fortune to be a fan of you love
From Austria with love ~
Helga
yitian

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Tony, Although it is so grey outside windows all day today, your big happy face is the sunshine that brightens my day angel sunny .

Dear Helga, You are absolutely right, we are a bunch of extremely lucky fans In Love .

PS, I recently found this pic on the web. It was taken by someone, when Tony finished and walked out of The Grandmaster New York Premiere Q&A, outside the theater a year ago. Love to see the smile, a good match to the big smiley above Very Happy Laughing love .

Safran

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy ..... Waving
Tony

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha ….
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Communicate with Tony All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: