TONYLEUNG.INFO
Discuss Tony Leung with fellow fans!

Welcome to the Discussion Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
  Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages   
Click here to go to Archival Tony Board (2003-2012)

"The Grandmaster" to release in US on 8/23/2013
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> The Latest Tony News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tin-Yau

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sandy wrote:

http://www.zeit.de/kultur/film/2013-06/film-the-grandmaster

Sorry it took so long, I`m longing for summer-break. shaking

Nothing nicer than to fight

Directed by Grand Master Wong Kar-Wai this Martial Arts epic ' The Grandmaster ' shows again perfectly shaped pictures. However, this time they look sensory-overloaded and monotonously.

Chinese director Wong Kar-Wai became famous with his poetic stories of unfulfilled love, with Chungking Express as well as the melancholy drama In the mood for love. Like a Grand Master he controls the art of the perfect shot, the ideal light guidance, the perfectly shaped motion sequences. His latest work opened the Berlinale in February, the Martial Arts epic The Grandmaster. And suddenly the spectator stands before riddles.

The Grandmaster is the story of Ip Man (Tony Leung), a kung fu master who was born in 1893 in southern China, in the province Guangdong, as a son of rich parents and learned the at that time still very elite martial arts. During the Japanese occupation he become impoverished completely and went, in the end, to Hong Kong where he led a Martial Arts school and became amongst others the teacher of Bruce Lee. Ip Man was reality, the film orientates itself by his biography. Besides it it`s also about the history of Martial Arts in China to which kung fu belongs, and – this is especially important for Wong – about the philosophy of life which Martial Arts want to teach.

' Kung fu is a weapon which can be deadly ', stressed the director after the presentation in Berlin. Hence, the most important is for a kung fu master to learn to control himself. To be able to fight requires self-discipline and modesty! Wong, this tender and always friendly looking Chinese, speaks with an exclamation point.

He cannot get enough from 'humility' and 'generosity' and 'code of honor'. Over and over again he points out places for where he has looked for sets for the fim.(?)

I`m not quite sure if I got the meaning of the last sentence. Question
Actually, my english is far from good enough for translating articles.
Hope the translated article makes sense anyway.Wink
Tin-Yau

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sandy wrote:
http://www.womenweb.de/vorlagen/gewinnspiel_neu.asp?modul=2&spiel_id=3807

Poetic fight art-epic of the top class!

The Grandmaster tells the story of Wing Chun-Master Ip Man (Tony Leung Chiu-Wai ). Historical background is the turmoil in China of the 30s and 40s. The undefeated Kungfu-Master Ip Man, once teacher and mentor of Bruce Lee, is celebrated as Grand Master in southern China. During a competition he won the heart of the proud Gong Er (Zhang Zi-Yi ), a master of the northern Chinese Martial-Arts tradition. However, soon it comes to the separation of the both through the Japanese occupation. While Ip Man protects his family, she seeks revenge for the murder of her father in the distant north. After the war the two meet in Hong Kong again ...
Tin-Yau

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sandy wrote:
http://www.schweizer-illustrierte.ch/kultur/liebe-im-zeichen-des-kung-fu

Love and Kung Fu

Southern China 1936: Kung fu Grandmaster Gong Bao-Sen (Qingxiang Wang) from northern China travels to the south to announce his retirement. The ceremony implies that he competes with the best fighters from southern China.

Ip Man (1893-1972) wins. Gongs daughter Er (Ziyi Zhang) does not accept the defeat of his father and challenges Ip Man (Tony Leung). The following is a sensual seductive battle that leads to a deep love. Ip man was a great martial arts master and mentor of the legendary Bruce Lee.

The actors: The multiple award-winning Tony Leung trained for a year four hours per day, to cope with the requirements of Kung-Fu. His combative appearances fascinates thanks to its smoothness and elegance. Ziyi Zhang ('House of flying daggers') Gong Er is an equal opponent. And: She`s also beautiful.

The director: The Hong Kong Chinese Wong Kar Wai (« In the Mood for Love ») does not disappoint his fans and delivers a visually stunning, poetic film once more.

The sentence: Ip Man: « Kung fu, two words: horizontal and vertical. Only he wins who keeps standing. »

The result: A film to indulge. Great shots, subtle dramaturgy. Who expects only action, then the film a could seem a little bit long-winded . Who gets involved in the philosophy of kung fu and is assessed romantically, to them both film hours pass in no time.
Jamaica

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Tin Yau! Great job done! Smile
Tin-Yau

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jamaica wrote:
Thanks, Tin Yau! Great job done! Smile

Thanks, hope most sentences make sense and there`s not too much of what I call "word-salad". Wink
yitian

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Heike for your big effort thumbright , I enjoyed reading your translated pieces study .
PS, Your English is much better than you think Very Happy .
Sandy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A minute with: Wong Kar Wai on 'The Grandmaster' and Kung Fu

By Eric Kelsey

LOS ANGELES | Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:33pm EDT

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/07/25/entertainment-us-wongkarwai-idUSBRE96N1IK20130725

(Reuters) - Hong Kong director Wong Kar Wai, best known for pensive dramas "Chungking Express" and "In the Mood for Love," explores the life of Kung Fu master Ip Man in the new film "The Grandmaster," which will be released on August 23 in the United States.

The film tells the story of Ip - the trainer of Kung Fu film icon Bruce Lee - played by longtime Wong actor Tony Leung. It is divided into three parts that span his adulthood in 1930s' southern China and his Hong Kong exile after Mao's communist revolution in 1949.

Wong, 57, spoke with Reuters about the meaning of Kung Fu, exile and writing a fictional love story into Ip's life in the form of Gong Er, the daughter of a Kung Fu grandmaster and played by Chinese actress Zhang Ziyi.

Q: What motivated you to make a film about Ip Man?

A: To make a Kung Fu film in my way. I see today there's a lot (of) misconceptions or misinterpretations about some of these Chinese things, and one of them is the Chinese martial arts. The reason I wanted to make a film about Ip Man is because I believe a lot of people follow Chinese Kung Fu or Kung Fu films because of Bruce Lee.

Q: How well-known is Ip Man, who died at age 79 in 1972, in Hong Kong today?

A: He's not that popular, but he's very respected in the martial arts world, and in the case of Bruce Lee, he has become a legend. Once I knew I wanted to make a film about him, I had a meeting with both of his sons, and they showed me this short film shot three days before he passed away. ... He was doing demonstrations (in the film) of the Wing Chun (a Kung Fu style) combinations. He was 70-something (years old), very skinny, very weak, and he's doing this demonstration with a dummy in the living room.

Q: What did you make of that film?

A: It's very intriguing why he wanted to do this, because we all know that this combination is very, very legendary. It's the core technique of the Wing Chun combat skill. We watched this film - now you can find it on YouTube - but at that time, it was almost like a secret. What I think he intended to do is to do this: he wanted to preserve his technique so it can be shared and taught to future generations.

Q: How is your film different from other Kung Fu films?

A: I haven't seen any films talking about legacy. I've never seen a film that is so honest to the value of Chinese martial arts. I haven't seen many films that are serious about the technique. ... Everyone says Wing Chun is very good with the hands, but they don't know that actually the secret is in the footwork.

Q: The film is also a frustrated love story between Ip Man and Gong Er. What aspect of that storyline intrigued you?

A: I think it's more than just a physical or standard love story, because, in a way, they're also both great martial artists. I don't know if it's mutual attraction or mutual admiration, because when you talk to a martial artist he can be a very normal guy or old man, nothing special. But once they're doing a demonstration, they are different persons.

Q: Your films strongly emphasize place. What role does it play in the relationship of Ip Man and Gong Er, who both emigrate to Hong Kong?

A: They lose everything and the only thing that's common among these two people is the memories of their fighting and their skill and their passions toward martial arts. It's like two Russian immigrants who are chess grandmasters and they end up in New York and the only thing that's in common for them is chess, and here it's martial arts.

Q: What particularly about this period, World War Two and Mao's revolution, resonated with you?

A: This story tells you a lot about what is Hong Kong. Hong Kong is a place for all these immigrants after the war.

Q: You were born in Shanghai but moved to Hong Kong at age 5. Do you feel like an immigrant yourself?

A: We are the second generation. We can feel the sentiments of an exile from our previous generations. They're living in Hong Kong, but they're living in their own world. They're living with the same traditions, the same habit as before, and so in fact it's interesting for me to make this film. All the films I made before are about this generation. "In the Mood for Love" is about the people of the first generation, and they're stuck in Hong Kong and how to adapt to this new life.

(Editing by Mary Milliken and Peter Cooney)
Sandy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'The Grandmaster' takes center stage
Updated: 2013-07-24 22:19
(China Daily)

http://usa.chinadaily.com.cn/entertainment/2013-07/24/content_16826234.htm

Hong Kong director Wong Kar-wai's critically acclaimed move, The Grandmaster, was given an advance screening by the US Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences in Los Angeles on July 22, as part of the academy's celebration of kungfu films.

HK director Wong Kar-wai stands together with Mad Men creator Matt Weiner, who is one of Wong's biggest fans, beside a poster of Wong's latest work The Grandmaster at the Samuel Goldwyn Theater in Beverly Hills on July 22.

The movie's female lead, Zhang Ziyi, made a surprise appearance at the Samuel Goldwyn Theater in Beverly Hills, to the delight of Wong and the audience. Mad Men creator Matt Weiner, one of Wong's biggest fans, hosted an onstage conversation with the director. Tickets for the event sold out quickly.

The Grandmaster tells the story of martial arts grandmaster Ip Man (Tony Leung), who trained kungfu and movie legend Bruce Lee. As he seeks to perfect his practice of the fighting style Wing Chun, Ip collides with another determined kungfu master, Gong Er (Zhang Ziyi), during the Japanese invasion of China in 1936 and the tumultuous years that follow.

Teammates: Wong Kar-wai and Zhang Ziyi, female lead of The Grandmaster, at the Samuel Goldwyn Theater in Beverly Hills on July 22.

The cast also includes Wang Qingxiang, Chang Chen and Song Hye Kyo, as well as hundreds of Asia's top martial artists.

Wong is known for his unique sense of style and emotionally resonant work. As the first Chinese director to win the Best Director Award at the Cannes Film Festival for his 1997 film Happy Together, Wong has been called a "poet of time" by Sight & Sound magazine and "perhaps the most revered and singular of Hong Kong auteurs" by The New York Times.

Other films by Wong include Chungking Express, 2046 and his first English-language film, My Blueberry Nights, which starred Jude Law and Norah Jones in her acting debut.

The Grandmaster was released in China earlier this year and will hit US theaters on Aug 23.[/img]

Last edited by Sandy on Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sandy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New kung fu film screened in LA
Updated: 2013-07-25 11:18
By China Daily (China Daily)

http://usa.chinadaily.com.cn/epaper/2013-07/25/content_16829504.htm

A sneak preview of The Grandmaster this week warmed up the market for the film's premier in Los Angeles in late August.

As part of an on-going celebration of kung fu films, the American Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences hosted the event as a salute to Hong Kong-based writer/director Wong Kar Wai and his new film about the instructor who trained Bruce Lee in martial arts. Lead actress in the film, Zhang Ziyi, made a surprise appearance at the event.

According to the Academy, Wong stands out for his "unique sense of style and emotionally resonant work". He was the first Chinese director to win the Best Director Award at the Cannes Film Festival for his 1997 film Happy Together. Wong has been called a "poet of time" by Sight & Sound and "perhaps the most revered and singular of Hong Kong auteurs" by the New York Times.

The Grandmaster tells the story of martial arts grandmaster Ip Man (Tony Leung), who trained Bruce Lee. As he seeks to perfect his practice of the Wing Chun fighting style, Ip Man locks horns with another determined kung fu master, Gong Er (Zhang Ziyi), during the 1937 Japanese invasion of China and the tumultuous years that follow. The cast also includes Wang Qing-xiang, Chang Chen, Xiao Shengyang and Song Hye Kyo, as well as hundreds of Asia's top martial artists.

The Grandmaster reportedly took Wong 13 years to make. The rain scene alone - used in the movie poster - took a month to finish. Zhang said that Wong spent two years filming the movie's snow scenes.

The film has already been released in the Chines mainland, Hong Kong, Taiwan, France and Japan.

Reviews say the film presents a beauty that is appealing to both Oriental and Western tastes. Other critics gave the movie a mediocre two and half stars out of five because of the kung fu performances.

The Grandmaster will hit US theaters on Aug 23.

(China Daily USA 07/25/2013 page2)
Sandy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ziyi Zhang: 'The Grandmaster' Advance Screening!
Tue, 23 July 2013 at 5:30 pm

http://www.justjared.com/2013/07/23/ziyi-zhang-the-grandmaster-screening/

Ziyi Zhang is classy chic while attending an advance screening of her latest film The Grandmaster on Monday (July 22) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 34-year-old actress was joined by director Wong Kar Wai and writer Zou Jingzhi.

The Grandmaster centers on “Ip Man meeting Gong Er, who challenges him for the sake of regaining her family’s honor. After the Second Sino-Japanese War, Ip Man moves to Hong Kong and struggles to provide for his family. In the mean time, Gong Er chooses the path of vengeance after her father was killed by Ma San.”

Mark your calendars, The Grandmaster hits theaters on Friday, August 23!

FYI: Ziyi is wearing top and shorts by Emilio Pucci, a Barbara Bui cape, and Christian Louboutin shoes.
Sandy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wong Kar-Wai's Kung Fu Flick Gets Simultaneous Korea-U.S. Release

http://english.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2013/07/26/2013072601480.html

Wong Kar-wai's long-awaited new film "The Grandmaster" will be released in Korea and the U.S. simultaneously by major U.S. distributor Weinstein.

The release date of the movie starring Wong stalwart Tony Leung as well as Zhang Ziyi, Chang Chen and Korean star Song Hye-kyo is set for Aug. 22 in Korea and Aug. 23 in the U.S.

The film was given a special U.S. preview by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, which hosts the Oscars, at the Samuel Goldwyn Theater in Beverly Hills, California on Monday, with Wong and Zhang in attendance.

"The Grandmaster" is a stylish kung fu film which portrays the story of a grandmaster played by Tony Leung and two women who love him played by Zhang and Song.

It was also selected as the opening film at the Berlin International Film Festival in February this year and the Chinese Film Festival held in Seoul and Busan last month, and racked up W56 billion (US$1=W1,117) in box office takings in China.
englishnews@chosun.com / Jul. 26, 2013 12:23 KST
Jamaica

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol! I always wondered if Matt Weiner was a WKW fan! I always felt "In the Mood for Love" was a big influence on "Mad Men!"
Sandy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The GRANDMASTER di Wong Kar-wai: la locandina

http://www.primissima.it/cinema_news/scheda/the_grandmaster_di_wong_kar-wai_la_locandina/

Online il poster italiano del film The Grandmaster, diretto da Wong Kar-wai, che uscirà il 19 settembre nelle sale, distribuito da BiM.

THE GRANDMASTER è un film d’azione che racconta l’epopea del leggendario maestro di kung fu Ip Man. La storia è ambientata nella tumultuosa epoca repubblicana che seguì la caduta dell’ultima dinastia cinese: un’epoca di caos, divisioni e conflitti che fu anche l’età dell’oro delle arti marziali cinesi.

Girato in una serie di straordinarie location, tra cui i paesaggi innevati del nord-est della Cina e le regioni sub-tropicali del sud, THE GRANDMASTER è interpretato da alcuni dei divi cinematografici più famosi dei giorni nostri.

Con THE GRANDMASTER, Wong Kar - wai ha realizzato un film di kung fu assolutamente unico. Grazie al lungo lavoro di ricerca preliminare e alla presenza sul set di un vero e proprio esercito di istruttori di kung fu, THE GRANDMASTER è riuscito a rappresentare il mondo delle arti marziali cinesi e dei suoi protagonisti con un realismo senza precedenti. Le scene di combattimento sono state create dal famoso coreografo di arti marziali Yuen Wo Ping (Matrix, Kill Bill, La tigre e il dragone, ecc.). Per prepararsi ai loro ruoli, i tre interpreti principali del film – Tony Leung, Ziyi Zhang e Chang Chen – si sono sottoposti ad anni di intensi e durissimi allenamenti di kung fu.

La fotografia è del francese Philippe Le Sourd, le scene e i costumi di William Chang Suk Ping e Alfred Yau Wai Ming, due collaboratori di vecchia data del regista.

THE GRANDMASTER apre un nuovo capitolo non soltanto nel genere cinematografico dei film di arti marziali, ma nella fortunata carriera del regista Wong Kar - wai.
Scritto da Primissima
Sandy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kino: The Grandmaster
Kommentieren

http://www.students.ch/magazin/details/69952/Kino-The-Grandmaster

Joel Walder - Wong Kar Wais neuster Wurf ist ein Film für die grosse Leinwand, der sich wunderbar knapp an der Grenze zur Reizüberflutung bewegt. Eine strammere Struktur wäre ihm aber zugute gekommen.
Kino: The Grandmaster
Wong Kar Wai, der regelmässig den Spagat macht zwischen Hong Kong und Hollywood und sehr erfolgreich damit ist, hat sich in seinem neusten Film dem chinesischen Kampfsport gewidmet. Er handelt vom mittlerweile legendären Ip Man, Grossmeister des Wing Chun und Lehrer von Bruce Lee.

Es geht ihm aber nicht um eine historiografische Biografie. Die Geschichte, in die Ip Man hineingezogen wird, wirkt nie fassbar, geschweige denn realistisch. Dabei bedient Kar Wai grundsätzlich die für Martial-Arts-Filme genretypische Themen: Es geht um Ehre, Treue, Betrug und Können. Auch wenn der Ip Man wirklich existiert hat und Geschehnisse und Schauplätze grob der Geschichte des 20. Jahrhunderts folgen – die japanische Invasion in China der 30er ist zentral –, so dienen historische Begebenheiten höchstens als rudimentäre Plattform für den schematischen Plot.

Zwischen Norden und Süden herrscht ein Konflikt. Zwei Grossmeister stehen sich gegenüber, uneinig, wessen Kung Fu überlegen ist. Als ein Schüler des nördlichen Meisters sich enttäuscht von seinem Mentor abwendet und sich den japanischen Besatzern zur Verfügung stellt, schwört die Tochter des betrogenen Meisters Rache.

Es sind stets grosse, bedeutungsgeladene Gesten, die in The Grandmaster das Narrativ beherrschen. Auch dies liegt in der Tradition der Kung-Fu-Filme, wo die Handlung oftmals nur als Rechtfertigung für ausufernde Kampfsequenzen dient und der Konflikt mit pathetischen Phrasen eingeleitet wird. Wer jetzt denkt, dass Wong Kar Wai dieses altbewährte System radikal umkrempelt, der öffnet Enttäuschung Tür und Tor. Es gelingt ihm aber durchaus, dem Genre seinen eigenen Stempel aufzudrücken. Auch bei ihm sind die Kämpfe das Rückgrat des Filmes. Seine Eigenart hingegen ist, wie nicht anders zu erwarten, die ausufernde, bildgewaltige Inszenierung.

Ip Man (Tony Leung), bis auf den weissen Strohhut ganz in Schwarz, steht in einer dunklen Gasse, Licht kommt nur von vereinzelten Laternen. Der Regen fällt so dicht, dass das Wasser schon knöcheltief steht. Eine expressive Film-Noir-Atmosphäre entsteht und offenbart, dass Wong Kar Wai filmkulturell auf zwei Hochzeiten tanzt. Die monochromatische Noir-Allüre kontrastiert die farbenprächtige chinesische Architektur im goldenen Pavillon und auf der Tonspur findet sich Platz für das Stabat Mater wie auch die Chinesische Oper. Ip Man ist ein asiatischer Philip Marlowe, der sich mit dutzenden von anonymen Angreifern anlegt und ihnen allen überlegen ist.

Wobei der Kampf vielmehr ein elaborierter Tanz ist, so inszeniert, dass weder Raum noch Zeit eine Rolle zu spielen scheinen. Der Mantel wallt sich im Zeitlupentempo in Nahaufnahmen, gefolgt von einem rasend schnellen Schlagabtausch, die Kamera wechselt mit jedem Schnitt die Position, sich zwischen zwei Einstellungen in Richtung und Perspektive regelrecht kontrastierend. Und überall reflektiert der sprühende Regen das spärliche Licht. Die Arena ist der Realität entrückt und wird zu einem mystischen Ort. Zusammen mit der grossartigen Vertonung ergibt das ein wahres Fest für die Sinne. Und was diese erste Begegnung verspricht, können die darauffolgenden durchaus halten.

Die Konfrontationen ähneln – zumindest da, wo sich ebenbürtige Gegner entgegenstehen – in keiner Weise den rohen Prügeleien, die andere Vertreter des Genres bieten, denen es nur darum geht, wer länger und härter einstecken kann. Dies ist ebenso der tollen Inszenierung wie der kreativen Choreografie von Yuen Woo-Ping zu verdanken, der schon bei Matrix, Kill Bill und Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon für die Stunts verantwortlich war.

Diese mitreissenden Kampszenen können aber nicht darüber hinwegtäuschen, dass sich dazwischen die eine oder andere Länge einschleicht. Die generelle Ästhetik hat auch nicht mehr die sprudelnde Lebendigkeit eines Fallen Angels oder Chungking Express, sondern wirkt gesetzter und auch klinischer. Doch das ist Kritik auf hohem Niveau. The Grandmaster sieht sehr gut aus und hört sich fantastisch an. Die wahren Probleme finden sich beim Plot, der stellenweise in die Belanglosigkeit abrutscht, sodass der Film einiges an Fahrt verliert. Die emotionale Seite des isolierten, melancholischen Ip Man kommt zwar gut zur Geltung, hätte aber in einer etwas strafferen Narration noch mehr Potential.

Bewertung: 4 von 5
Sandy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'The Grandmaster': un nuevo tráiler del 'wuxia' de Wong Kar-wai

jueves, 18 de julio de 2013 - Noticias - Videos y fotos

http://www.sensacine.com/noticias/cine/noticia-18513359/

Tony Leung y Zhang Ziyi protagonizan esta cinta de artes marciales sobre el maestro de Bruce Lee.

The Grandmaster, el biopic sobre Ip Man, el maestro en artes marciales de Bruce Lee dirigido por Wong Kar-Wai, se estrena en Estados Unidos el próximo 23 de agosto vía The Weinstein Company, distribuidora que de cara a su promoción acaba de lanzar un nuevo tráiler igual de épico que los anteriores pero más centrado en las pirotécnicas batallas cuerpo a cuerpo de la película.

Tony Leung, quien encarna a Ip Man, y la superestrella china Zhang Ziyi son los principales protagonistas de esta cinta de artes marciales que ha cautivado a la crítica desde que se estrenara en China el 8 de enero y pasara por el Festival de Berlín el pasado febrero. La prensa especializada ha remarcado la belleza plástica del trabajo -una de las constantes de Wong Kar-wai-, además de las grandes interpretaciones de sus protagonistas.

The Grandmaster tiene distribuidora en nuestro país (Golem Films), aunque todavía no hay fecha de estreno. Confiemos en que no demoren mucho más su lanzamiento. Mientras esperamos novedades, no dejéis de ver el espectacular nuevo tráiler de The Grandmaster. Kung-fu poético.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> The Latest Tony News All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: