TONYLEUNG.INFO
Discuss Tony Leung with fellow fans!

Welcome to the Discussion Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
  Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages   
Click here to go to Archival Tony Board (2003-2012)

8 Jan 2013 <The Grandmaster> Premiere in HK

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Tony Leung Schedule
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Info

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:10 pm    Post subject: 8 Jan 2013 <The Grandmaster> Premiere in HK Reply with quote

[/img]

梁朝偉親自解構《一代宗師》
2013年1月10日

王家衛花長達17年創作而成的電影《一代宗師》,終於正式出籠,花了三年多時間練武及拍攝的梁朝偉和張震,剛看畢製成品,都讚不絕口。日前兩位主角接受本報訪問,偉仔坦言拍攝過程雖然漫長,但亦因為葉問角色夠正面,令他創下拍王家衛電影以來,最開心的一次經驗。訪問過程中,偉仔難得展露開朗一面,還暢談踏入50歲的人生觀,正正跟葉問一樣,決定以正面態度走餘下人生路。撰文:杜淑霞 攝影:畢紹基
  記:有指今次這套戲,相對於王家衛其他作品,因為對白比較多,所以更容易令觀眾明白?

偉:唔係對白問題,係因為素材夠豐富,交代得好清楚,你好容易跟到故事發展。

震:我覺得很容易看懂,但要仔細看每一個對白都好深奧,如果不是很專注去看,有武打片段、有精采音樂,整個畫面很漂亮,這樣就會看過,如我第一次,看完想再看,因為有很多地方漏掉了。

葉問李小龍混合體

記:葉問呢個背景,有冇影響你創作呢個角色?

偉:當然好重要,因為有呢個原型人物,但壓力冇咁大,我唔係拍紀錄片,今次王家衛希望我是葉問和李小龍的混合體,我覺得嘩!正呀!我細個鍾意功夫,都係因為李小龍!你去演李小龍師傳喎!我又可以演我偶像,又可以演我偶像偶像,咁咪幾得意。我開始研究佢兩個人,資料上面,搵佢最吸引我方,將佢消化,創作一個我自己認為最完美人物。以往我演王家衛角色,大部份都係憂鬱、深沉,今次好唔同,好樂觀正面,好有正能量,我開始接觸葉問宗師睇佢相,我覺得佢好唔似一個功夫人,好斯文,好端莊,長衫好儒雅,永遠笑笑口,但係你睇番去佢一生,由其香港時好艱難、好坎坷,點解佢可以咁樣面對人生,係乜人呢?未拍時估唔到做一個咁樂觀人,後尾就諗如果佢唔夠樂觀,點樣面對生命,我覺得佢唔係淨係樂觀咁簡單,係功夫對佢影響好大,佢係靠一個精神支持佢笑看生命,到最後你打得幾叻,最難都係生活,識得面對生活先係最叻,其實呢個人係功夫啟發佢點去生活,所以我覺得呢個角色好好玩,從來拍王家衛拍攝過程未試咁正,永遠生活角度咁正面。

記:你依家有冇正面到呀?

偉:我不嬲都咁正面,我尤其50歲呢個階段,去另一個階段,人生觀同價值觀都有變化,鍾意開心快樂。好似一、兩年前我《聽風者》記者會都講,我想拍戲開心,睇完會令人覺得溫暖,世界仲有希望。咁又畀我演到咁人物,當初我預拍王家衛戲會好沉重,估唔到咁輕鬆,每日鬼咁有自信。尤其係當葉問40歲之前,我覺得佢同李小龍一樣,自己有天賦,屋企又唔使憂柴憂米,每日練功夫,同人切磋。電影公司想搵一張我好剽悍宣傳相,但我唔係暴力人,佢同人切磋唔係要打瓜人,係種享受,好玩,去到佢呢個境界,對手唔係敵人係知己,難得旗鼓相當,係呢種武術家,先至會有呢種感受。

王家衛就是葉問

記:王家衛的改變是因為年紀大,抑或係葉問令套戲冇咁沉鬱?

偉:王家衛始終係王家衛,佢呢套戲裏面始終會有憂傷,亦都會有失落人,只係我呢個人物最正面,其他人先會失落同命運坎坷,好似章子怡角色宮二就係。

震:突然想到導演長時間做那麼多功課,這件事變成很單純的過程,就好像葉問他生活很辛苦,但只要有練功的過程他就很滿足,對一件事情的追求可以很執又很簡單,導演可能就是只要單純做拍攝這個事情就可以很快樂,所以一部戲就拍三年,哈哈哈……所以我覺得兩個人物是有共通點。

記:華人導演對武俠都有一份情意結,武俠對你係咪都有情意結?

偉:武俠小說我一路都好鍾意,但我好憎古裝,古裝我鍾意睇,但你唔好叫我做,我見到黐頭套就滴汗,但你話今次民國武俠世界好,最多gel頭!王家衛畀我睇本武俠小說徐皓峰《道士下山》,我真係好鍾意,都想睇王家衛點樣演釋呢新派武俠小說,用佢種感覺表現民國武林。

記:拍攝完有沒有迷上功夫?

偉:我唔可以話迷,我已經過個時間,最迷就係7、8歲,李小龍時代,陣時無機會練,屋企唔容許,?學功夫,即係打交啦!細個被灌輸就係咁,有錯過就永遠唔會再有,今次再練係另一個原因。你問我鍾唔鍾意?鍾意,但未至於迷,拍戲就真係幾迷。

記:會不會好似章子怡一樣,拍完呢套戲之後,怕再拍功夫片?

偉:我又唔會唔敢,我有咩唔敢呀!有咩未拍過!

Source: http://www.hkheadline.com/ent/ent_content.asp?contid=222216&srctype=n

==========

‘The Grandmaster’s single day opening box office was HK$1.32 million. The film had many memorable scenes. In order to bring to life the Northern and Southern martial arts world, the film was shot on location in Northeast China and Guangdong. Playing the Northern Eight Diagram palm master Zhang Ziyi shot many major scenes in the Northeast. Zhang Ziyi and Max Zhang Jun who played her elder shot a shocking fight sequence at the train station. The aesthetic atmosphere of her practicing Eight Diagram palm in the drifting snow was also a bright spot in the film. However behind the elegance, Zhang Ziyi had to tolerate the Northeast temperature of 30 degrees below zero. Later she still lamented, “I am not willing to experience it again.”

On the other hand, Tony Leung Chiu-wai and Chang Chen earlier appeared on Cable Entertainment Station and said that the kung fu training was very tough. Leung said, “The hardest was persisting. Because I had to fight everyday, of course I thought about quitting. This was normal.” He also revealed that when they started filming he fought very well because he had a knack for it. However he humbly said, “Actually I have learned to get lazy and adjust with positioning, but I practiced too. If I didn’t it didn’t work.” Chang Chen said, “From the beginning I kept practicing, the process was very dull. I couldn’t find any joy, by the third year I finally had some feeling and started feeling it was not tough. Finally now practicing is a part of my life.”

偉仔想過棄拍《一代宗師》
章子怡零下30度練功

文章日期:2013年1月12日

【明報專訊】《一代宗師》開畫單日票房收132萬港元,成績相當理想。戲中打造了多個令人印象深刻的場景,為了呈現一南一北的武林,分別到了中國東北和廣東取景。飾演北方八卦掌女宗師的章子怡,便在東北拍攝了多場重頭戲,章子怡和飾演其師兄馬三的張晉,在火車站進行的雪中大戰震撼外,她在飄雪下練八卦掌一幕,那唯美的氛圍亦是片中亮點。但在優美的背後,章子怡要忍受東北攝氏零下30度的低溫下拍攝,事後她仍大嘆道﹕「不願意再次經歷了。」

張震練到變習慣

另一方面,偉仔和張震日前接受有線娛樂台訪問,兩人都表示練功練得很辛苦,偉仔說﹕「最難是堅持,因每日都要打,當然有想過放棄,這是人之常情。」偉仔自爆埋位時打得很好,因他有天賦,但即謙虛說﹕「其實我識偷懶就位,不過我都有練功,不練不成。」張震說﹕「我一開始不斷練習的過程好悶,完全找不到快樂,到第3年才有一點感覺,開始不覺得辛苦,結果現在練功成為我生活一部分。」

王晶輸得心服口服

票房方面,王晶的《古惑仔﹕江湖新秩序》前日(1月10日)上映,與《一代宗師》打對台。開畫單日票房,《一代宗師》收132萬元,《江湖新秩序》收42萬,雖然王晶敗給王家衛,但他相當有風度,昨日一早便透過微博讚《一代宗師》好看,他寫道﹕「以前喜歡王家衛兄的《重慶森林》、《花樣年華》兩部,現在有第3部了。」

Last edited by Info on Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Info

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After party

Director Wong Kar Wai, and actors Tony Leung Chiu-wai, Zhang Ziyi, Chang Chen, and Max Zhang Jun attended the Hong Kong Kong premiere of ‘The Grandmaster’. Critics compared ‘The Grandmaster’ of resembling Wong Kar-wai’s earlier film ‘In The Mood For Love’. Wong Kar-wai explained that he already had the idea for the film as early as 1989. “The preparation took years because I had to visit seven or eight provinces for martial art masters.” Zhang Ziyi did not conduct any interviews. Song Hye-kyo was in South Korea but sent a video.

Tony Leung did not believe that Song Hye-kyo was upset that her role was reduced to just six minutes screen time. “Wong Kar-wai wouldn’t be at odds with anyone, I too had my scenes cut.” He described after three years in production the final half a month exhausted him thoroughly, as hard as the last 10 minutes of a marathon. As for Donnie Yen stating that he would watch ‘The Grandmaster’, Leung said, “I am not afraid of comparison, I have my own interpretation of the role.”

Ticket sales have been decent as many booked in advance, obviously Wong Kar-wai fans have been waiting for the film for a long time. Tony Leung’s martial art scenes have always been the focus. In the film he fought ferociously, completely relying on editing methods to assist and adjust. As for memorable scenes, they seemed to be Wong Kar-wai’s salute to his own classic films ‘In The Mood For Love’ and Fallen Angels’.

The film is about the life of Wing Chun master Ip Man, but the story actually could not leave Wong Kar-wai’s trademark “romance” out of the equation by depicting Tony Leung and Zhang Ziyi’s ambiguous relationship in particular detail. Their duel, spinning in the air and exchanging looks nose to nose was the most memorable; then through their letter exchanges and clothes buttoning to express their feelings, which were already full of poetic artistry.

The martial art fight scenes were the main focus of the movie for which Tony Leung studied Wing Chun. In the first half of the film, his six fight scenes were very convincing without any use of a stunt double. Of course he also relied on camera work and editing methods to assist and adjust, making the film even more intense and brilliant.

Zhang Ziyi and Max Zhang Jun’s fight at the train station looked the part and fought excitingly. Chang Chen fought decently as well but his role was drastically reduced in the film. He and Zhang Ziyi’s emotional scene was also deleted, weakening his character and made him less of an attraction than Zhang Jun.

Korean star Song Hye-Kyo as Mrs. Ip Man was pretty and sexy enough, but the role was too light. With only two lines she did not have much chance to perform, but she made up for it with her eyes and expressions; however she and Leung had intimate scenes. She wiped the unbuttoned Leung and showed off her legs as he bathed her feet.

The film also had many familiar scenes like reflections of Wong Kar-wai’s past work and salutes to them. Tony Leung and Zhang Ziyi locking eyes was like ‘Fallen Angel’s Leon Lai-ming and Michelle Reis’ love at first sight; Zhang Ziyi’s heart to heart with a hole in the wall reminded people of ‘In The Mood For Love’ where Tony Leung’s character whispered a secret into a hole in a tree. Leung washing Song Hye-kyo’s feet was just like his massage for Maggie Cheung Man-yuk in ‘In The Mood For Love’. As for Ip Man changing into a suit and applying gel to his hair reminded people of ‘In The Mood For Love’.

Wong Kar Wai as usual invited different guest stars, this time was no exception with Julian Cheung Chi-lam, Berg Ng Ting Yip, Lo Hoi Pang, Xiao Shenyang, action director Yuen Woo-Ping, Zhao Benshan, Tsui Kam Kong, Lo Mang. Tsui Kam Kong appeared in one shot and had no lines; Julian Cheung had no lines but portrayed a Chinese Opera star. Appearing in ‘Ip Man 2′, Lo Mang was the only actor who was able to take part in ‘The Grandmaster’. The challenging master Lo Mang and thug Xiao Shenyang added humor to balance the film’s tension. Veteran actor Lo Hoi Pang’s role was not large but his every move was dramatic.

梁朝偉打得震撼靠剪接
王家衛《一代宗師》刻劃愛情向舊作致敬

文章日期:2013年1月9日

【明報專訊】《一代宗師》令人引頸以待,導演王家衛雕琢製作14年,終於大功告成,該片昨日在內地率先公映,售票情不俗,有不少人預訂戲票先睹為快,可見王家衛的粉絲餓戲已久。梁朝偉的武打場面一直是焦點所在,片中他打得狠勁凌厲,全靠剪接手法輔助調節。至於令人難忘的場面,似是王家衛向自己的經典作品《花樣年華》、《重慶森林》致敬。

《一代宗師》自籌拍開始就以武打掛帥,講述詠春拳大師葉問的事舻,原來內裏離不開「情」字來包裝。王家衛繼續延續愛情經典,將梁朝偉、章子怡飾演的葉問、八卦掌掌門宮二的一段曖昧關係,刻劃得尤其細膩。當中一幕兩人對打戲,在空中旋轉四目交頭、鼻貼鼻撻覑的情節最為經典;及後兩人透過傳遞書信、衫鈕表白,亦充滿詩情畫意。

張震戲分被刪 宋慧喬僅兩句對白
武打場面是片中焦點,偉仔為電影半途出家學詠春,前半部戲跟不同對手打足6場都似模似樣,無用替身,當然亦靠鏡頭避重就輕,以剪接手法輔助調節,更加緊湊和亮麗。

章子怡火車站打得精彩
章子怡與蔡少芬丈夫張晉兩師兄妹在火車站的打鬥,功架十足,打得精彩,張晉的演技亦都令人有驚喜。其實有武功底子的男主角張震都打得不錯,可惜戲分被刪,他與章子怡的感情戲被打斷,削弱了角色,不及張晉搶鏡。

複製《花樣年華》 對樹窿講秘密
韓國女星宋慧喬飾演的葉問太太夠美夠性感,但戲分太輕,只得兩句對白,發揮機會不多,全憑眼神和表情搭夠;不過她與偉仔亦不乏親熱場面,她替解鈕騷胸露一點的偉仔抹身,亦有曬玉腿,由偉仔服侍她浸泡腳掌,場面溫馨。

葉問gel頭似周慕雲
戲中多個場景似曾相識,活像王家衛舊作的倒影,似是向自己的舊作致敬。偉仔與章子怡四目交投撻覑,就跟《重慶森林》黎明與李嘉欣一見鍾情如出一轍;章子怡面牆對洞穴傾心聲,亦令人聯想到《花樣年華》偉仔飾演的周慕雲對樹窿講秘密。還有偉仔替宋慧喬洗腳,亦抄足《花樣年華》他為張曼玉按摩。至於葉問換上西裝gel頭Look,亦令人聯想到《花樣年華》的周慕雲。

徐錦江客串1秒即逝 張智霖扮名伶
王家衛慣常邀請不同演員客串,今次亦不例外,張智霖、吳廷燁、盧海鵬、小沈陽、武指袁和平、趙本山、徐錦江、羅莽客串,不過徐錦江只得一個鏡頭過鏡,一句對白都無;張智霖雖無對白,但尚算有戲可演,展示蘭花手扮名伶獻唱。拍過甄子丹《葉問2》的羅莽是唯一演員能參與《一代宗師》,食晒兩家茶禮,未知會否令觀眾混淆?踢館師父羅莽與流氓小沈陽加入幽默搞笑,平衡該片的緊張氣氛。老戲骨盧海鵬戲分不用多,但一舉手一投足都滲出戲味。
文:娛樂組

偉仔捐建佛像無關保平安
王家衛罕有露眼

王家衛昨晚率領梁朝偉、章子怡、張震、張晉等出席《一代宗師》香港首映禮,偉仔與張晉分別有太太劉嘉玲、蔡少芬相伴。一向慣戴黑超示人的王家衛,在進行打鼓儀式時,可能有彩紙飛入,罕有地除下眼鏡整理,露出雙眼。

《一代宗師》被指似《花樣年華》,王家衛解釋早於1989年已構思拍《一》片,比《花》片更早。「籌備多年,因要走訪七八個省約見武術大師。」章子怡沒有接受訪問,宋慧喬因在韓國而缺席,但預先拍攝短片播放。

毋懼與甄子丹比較
偉仔為此戲兩度斷手,有周刊報道他捐40萬元人民幣在江蘇建12米高觀音像保平安,他說:「嘉玲一直有捐錢建佛像,做善事隨心不會張揚,但不關保平安的事,我滑雪受傷多過拍戲。」有傳嘉玲在蘇州捐姻緣樹,刻了兩人的名字,偉仔笑說:「咁得意?我不知道咁多。」偉仔不相信宋慧喬不滿戲分被刪的傳聞:「王家衛不會跟人不合,我都有被刪戲。」他形容拍了3年,最後個半月感到心力交瘁,好像跑馬拉松到最後10分鐘般艱難。至於甄子丹表示會看《一代宗師》,偉仔說:「不怕貨比貨,我有自己的角度演繹。」

蔡少芬4吋高跟鞋撐老公
懷孕5個月的蔡少芬穿4吋高跟鞋撐老公,之前她因胎盤有裂痕,險些小產,張晉說:「現在已無事,她跳都得,性格太活潑。」他在片中與章子怡對打戲獲讚賞,張晉表示自己看時都好驚喜。
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Tony Leung Schedule All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: