TONYLEUNG.INFO
Discuss Tony Leung with fellow fans!

Welcome to the Discussion Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
  Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages   
Click here to go to Archival Tony Board (2003-2012)

Dec 2016 - Esquire HK

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Tony Leung Pictures, Audio/Video Files
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yitian

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:41 pm    Post subject: Dec 2016 - Esquire HK Reply with quote

From Tony fans via Weibo

Hopefully there will be more pics. love
ham

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks so much. Yitian. I like the last pic. Wink

Safran

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many many THANKS to both of you Applause Applause
.... for posting those beautiful current "Esquire" coverstory-pics
of our dearest Tony love Very Happy
yitian

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ham wrote:
... I like the last pic. Wink

Thanks ham!!!
I like many pix in this series, this one the most Razz .
yitian

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, time to learn CHINESE Wink Laughing

摆渡 梁朝伟
Keyed in by 追夢人梁朝偉影迷會 2016-11-30 14:09:38

《Esquire》HongKong 12月封面故事

人生里头许多苦,也曾耳闻目睹,也有切肤而过。

人们说他的忧郁迷人,谁又在乎他着实未曾装扮?

千帆驶过,飘摇风雨已如昨日淡而无色。梁朝伟以多年经历,终于走到花开之境。

他愿以一笑,替你我万千观众摆渡。

Credit: Photo by Wing Shya, Styling by Angus assisted by Paddy, Hair by George Wong @ Headquarters Salon, Makeup by Candy Law, Special Thanks to Grand Hyatt Hong Kong

世界的颜色

国内作家张嘉佳有那么一本小说叫《从你的全世界路过》,小说里面一篇《摆渡人》也就是The Ferryman,故事早前被拍成一部电影,由张嘉佳自己导演,王家卫当监制,梁朝伟则是主角之一。从宣传材料中看得出是一部喜剧,让我想起最喜欢梁朝伟的电影是《东成西就》,他听后禁不住牵起嘴角。

「我是个习惯跟着自己感觉走的人,我知道自己已经不再想拍摄drama类型的电影,因为现实世界已经够沉重了,我不希望自己再带着其他人用这个角度看世界。」由电影引入的话题,梁朝伟将我带到他的世界之内。

「《摆渡人》电影里面有很多不同的喜剧元素在内,演绎方法更是我预期以外的疯狂。但别以为喜剧就等于闹剧,实质故事里也有些很沉重的主题,尤其是每每的笑中有泪,命中你时可以更深刻疼痛。」梁朝伟眼神中闪着一种光,内里透现的沉稳或者是智慧,我故意未有捉紧。「题材可以很严肃但是态度和角度却可以选择,这就是最值得我们学习的事。」

「现在决定只拍喜剧,是我希望大家学懂即使遇上最困难的事,仍然能以最乐观的态度去面对。」他点透了内里的意味,「我们身处这一刻的社会,戾气与灰心到处充斥,我相信大家都很需要更多的正能量,去感觉将来是有希望的。记得我小时候看电影《前程锦绣》,那讯息非常的强烈,那就是每天都是新开始,昨天不开心的事已经过去,没需要时刻记住。」

「作为一个电影从业员,我希望把这些感觉带给观众。就好像叮当的随意门,在观众进入电影院的那一百二十分钟里,让他们感受到梦,然后自电影院走出来之后,可以怀抱着一股朝气和正面的信念勇敢地生活。」

我们从头开始

听到这里,我轻轻的半举起手掌,按下了时间暂停的按钮。他看着我,等待我的发问,因为以上的话,听起来不只是说给我们其他人听。听着我的发问,他瞬时之间潜进了思想海洋底层,沉淀一下后他终于肯定地答我:「你很清楚我,的确,我是想把以上这些东西也带给自己。我懂得,要将信念传递给其他人之前,你自己也必须要学习理解,直到你能好好掌握这种态度,才能把信念传递给开去。」

我必须要把这问题问出来,因为梁朝伟一向给人的感觉是如此沉郁,如此不苟言笑。大家心目中的他有着这样一个既定印象,但难以置信的是,和我聊着的那个下午,我眼前却是一个开朗又轻松的人。而我也可以肯定的跟你说,跟我论述过生命的人非常多,多到足够让我看得出他的自在并不是装出来。

设想与现实既然有反差,我就奇怪他是否突如其来感到需要改变所以如此。「从小到大我都觉得自己是一个不快乐的人,但同时我却很想很想令到自己变成一个快乐的人。所以我一直尝试着改变,这事情并非突如其来,而是一种长久的尝试。没有谁可以像童话故事里面的主角那样霎时间就变成一个快乐的人,这种尝试并没有所谓的终点,而永远只能是一个过程。」梁朝伟向我靠前了点肯定地说:「努力的走向自己所希望的方向,也就是在生命里面持续地希望自己可以得到进步。」

我细味着这话,梁朝伟于我的印象渐次丰富立体。

每个人都说一样的话

「真正的开心不是你有很多钱你很出名或是你很受到注目,我以过来人的身份好肯定地告诉你以上的东西确实一点用处都没有。真正的开心是你没有了烦恼,因为只要你心里面有烦恼,无论你处于什么地方,像我们现在的这家华丽的酒店房间里面,穿最漂亮的衣服,吃最昂贵的美食,但如果你有烦恼,开心就遥不可及。然而想要摆脱烦恼,需要你用一生的时间去追求,或者以我的说法,是修炼。」

可以说梁朝伟的话都是老生常谈,他也如此形容自己,但正由于道理本来就是如此简单,人明白同时却又仍然办不到,这次是最令人沮丧的事。当然,烦恼每人都有,有时并非你自由选择,就像梁朝伟,在他少年时便得面对种种困苦:「父亲在我们年纪还小的时候就已经离开了,那时因为妈妈需要工作而我就负起了照顾家人的责任,那时候我已经不得不立即由一个男孩变成一个男人。」

那之后许多年吃过的苦,一点不难想象,然而坚强地走过了的这些路。梁朝伟却说不能只有自己一个人走。「生命里面我们会经过很多不同的站,或者是在学校或者是在工作,可能在某个阶段遇到失落的事,如果不是有某个人跟我说过某一句说话或者是帮过我某个忙,可能我已经走不下去。摆渡人这个名字于我来说,就是承载着其他人的一个舵手,而我整个人生里头遇过的着实不少。那些曾经在我生命里面给予过我正面能量和鼓励的人,都是我的摆渡人。他们甚至只要跟我说过一句鼓励的话就已经足够我记住一世。」

花一生时间去成长

「正因为有这种体验,我也希望自己能成为其他人的ferry man。不同的是,我很怕煞有介事地讲道理,宁愿将想你相信的说话做出来让你看到,所以我会选择将信念放在电影里让你感受。有些人会看得出来,并因此接受得到,那就很好了。」

我们随着有生活谈到工作,谈到玩乐谈到人生,谈到他在欧洲拍电影时,自己一个人像个小孩那样兴高采烈跑去踩单车。在香港生活的压力不小,他因为不想在街上制造混乱给人带来麻烦,宁愿多点留在家里,却把那贪玩的大男孩释放到在外地工作的期间。点滴之中,我看到了他的欢快轻松,看到了原本不在我想象之中的一种面相。

「慢慢学懂爱自己。」梁朝伟同样把话语说得慢条斯理:「这些我从太太那些佛学书籍里学到不少,因为那既是心理学也是哲学,让你学习怎样对待他人和面对自己,当你看清了这个世界,就会觉得愈来愈开心高兴。」听到这里,轮到我牵起嘴角,欣喜于看到这个完全不一样的梁朝伟。
Tin-Yau

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the pics ham!

yitian wrote:
Hey, time to learn CHINESE Wink Laughing

You know what, Yitian? I do recognize a character every now and then but never get the meaning of a sentence. Crying or Very sad
I think I'll rather keep my focus on continuing learning to speak a few words, cantonese of course. Wink
Btw, that article looks like it's written with simplified, some might say 'crippled' characters.
yitian

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tin-Yau wrote:
... I do recognize a character every now and then but never get the meaning of a sentence. Crying or Very sad
I think I'll rather keep my focus on continuing learning to speak a few words, cantonese of course. Wink
Btw, that article looks like it's written with simplified, some might say 'crippled' characters.

At least as a non-Chinese, I think your Chinese is at an impressive level. To be honest, I pick up a bit Cantonese here and there from you Laughing .

I like this article, beautifully written and full of Tony's good life spirits and philosophy. With much improved online translating tools, one can minimally get the basic information from our ACE FERRYMAN Razz Think love .

PLUS, a video of shooting these pics and interview
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=272h5jqz8ps

Tin-Yau

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yitian wrote:
At least as a non-Chinese, I think your Chinese is at an impressive level. To be honest, I pick up a bit Cantonese here and there from you Laughing .

Dear Yitian, I'm far, far away from impressive, more like kindergarden. I just need to study more. True, I've got some cantonese words inside my head BUT most of them come out with a wrong pronunciation. Embarassed Laughing So I make HK people laugh a lot ... unless they are really patient and that's what I love about HKers. Cos many of them really are patient and appreciate if one tries to speak canto. Then it's getting funny and interesting.
Now I have to smile cos some memories come to my mind. Thank you! Giving a kiss

Yes I know, I'm totally off topic. Laughing
ham

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

behind the scenes Laughing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=272h5jqz8ps
Info

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Source: https://www.esquirehk.com/people/interview/cover-story-tony-leung
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Tony Leung Pictures, Audio/Video Files All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: