TONYLEUNG.INFO
Discuss Tony Leung with fellow fans!

Welcome to the Discussion Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
  Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages   
Click here to go to Archival Tony Board (2003-2012)

Private Message to Tony

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Communicate with Tony
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sandy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:30 pm    Post subject: Private Message to Tony Reply with quote

If you have tracked the previous information on this forum, "Tony" was introduced into this forum by "Info," a Hong Kong insider who knew more about him than "the rest of us."

As a forum administrator, I receive bounced email information (inactive, or currently unavailable email addresses).

Recently, the user "Tony" has a couple of bounced emails. His email server is either "busy" or "his account is too full." I don't know enough about it. Since this is the new year, it could be both, or whatever.

Hence, I took the liberty of TURN-OFF his email notification. He still gets private messages, but not email notification.

If any of you are going through email address changes, and do not know about if you CAN or WANT to keep your email addresses, you also have the OPTION to turn off the email notification on everything happens in this forum. Simply click on PROFILE (the 4th link on the top-right corner of this forum), and update your selections.

Hope this helps!
Sandy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you read about Tony's Profile (this is on public record), he is approaching 54 years old.

The pictures that were shown, these are "younger looking tony" and previously taken for film promotion, magazines, commercial purposes.

I highly doubt, if he checks his email that often.

If you are browsing through this forum, you either have an interest in Hong Kong Film, TVB series, or celebrity gossips, or a combination of those things.

Keep a conscious mind, and hopefully you won't be mis-lead.

http://www.tonyleung.info/feature/profile.shtml
jing

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Sandy,thank you~ Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Communicate with Tony All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: