TONYLEUNG.INFO
Discuss Tony Leung with fellow fans!

Welcome to the Discussion Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
  Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages   
Click here to go to Archival Tony Board (2003-2012)

Tony Drawing in Progress

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Get to know each other
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jamaica

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:58 pm    Post subject: Tony Drawing in Progress Reply with quote

Here's where I am with my "2046" movie poster drawing. (I will add Tony's mustache, later.) Don't quite know where this drawing is going. Hopefully, I can just finish it with a degree of satisfaction. Constructive criticism is welcome, so long as it's done tactfully. Lol!

[/url]
yitian

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jamaica cheers Applause
Nice try, waiting for you to finish Razz Exclamation
Jamaica

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Yitian, (it's giving me quite a bit of trouble. If I ever finish it, I think I'll retire from sketching! Lol!)
Safran

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My compliments Jamaica ! (Well done thumbleft - I wish I could draw that way Wink)
In my view there´s an astonishing good likeness of Tony´s eye-section....which might be most difficult !!
Hair- and mouth - section probably will need your further/longer attention ? ...in my non-professional opinion Wink
(I admire your brave try ....and hope, I could express my amateurish personal "critic" understandable....and "constructive" Wink )
"Never give up trying and practicing something , that comes from your heart...you really like !" Smile

Helga
Jamaica

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you're right, Helga. Maybe I should move his mouth up toward his nose a bit, raise the hairline, and add to the top of his head. Might have to set the ear further back. I'll put the drawing away, out of sight for awhile, so that the next time I see it, it will be with fresh eyes & I'll be able to tell, right off what needs to be changed. I really envy people who can just sit down and in a couple of hours, be able to draw a finished, beautiful, and accurate portrait. For me, it's like pulling teeth.
Tin-Yau

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Respect! Looking good.
Drawing has never been my strong side.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Get to know each other All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: