TONYLEUNG.INFO
Discuss Tony Leung with fellow fans!

Welcome to the Discussion Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RegisterRegister 
  Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages   
Click here to go to Archival Tony Board (2003-2012)

Memories ...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Random Thoughts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tin-Yau

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:03 am    Post subject: Memories ... Reply with quote

Hey everyone!
Do you watch any Leslie movies today to remember him?
As for me, I watched yesterday "All`s well, ends well 1997" and today`s program: "Happy Together" and "Once a Thief".

Any of you going to the concert? If so, enjoy it!
I`m trying to catch it on radio. Smile
Eri

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found this.

Tony had a conversation with Leslie.

http://news.on.cc/cnt/entertainment/20130331/bkn-20130331220658841-0331_00862_001.html
Tin-Yau

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RTHK2 is straming the concert right now.
http://programme.rthk.hk/channel/radio/player_popup.php?rid=173&player=hq&type=live

Thanks for the link, Eri!
Yuka

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Heike, Eri and everyone,

Unfortunately, I don't have time to go to HK but was able to
watch the concert in a theater in Roppongi.
There were about 30 theaters in Japan playing Leslie's memorial concert
Live in Theater. Didn't expect to hear old Japanese hit tunes ! Wink

Have a good day.
I have to get ready for work tomorrow.

Yuka Very Happy
Tin-Yau

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I listen to this concert on RTHK2 for quite some time now and trying to understand a bit every now and then, I mostly fail though. Embarassed
I really hope they will release a DVD or BluRay so I can SEE what I only can hear now, don`t get me wrong - I`m grateful that I can listen to this concert, to see it would be the icing on the cake but it belongs together. Wink

Wow what great artists, Jacky Cheung has a voice which is out of this world - magnificent!
Applause
sparkles_n15

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I teared up a little reading/watching the concert footage. The other day I sang 'Chase' at karaoke. So nostalgic.

+++

Tony asks Gor Gor: Do you still miss us?

Tony Leung made an appearance while the theme for Days of Being Wild played in the background. The screens showed the 'One Minute Friendship' clip from the movie. Tony says, "I remember you used to love the dialogue from this movie. After so many years, it made me realize the significance in preserving the moment. It also made me realized who I missed the most. Sometimes when I look up in the sky and I will search for a bird without legs."

"It's a little sad here tonight because we are missing an important person. We haven't met for ten years, but I really want to know, do you still miss us?" The screen displays a footage from one of Gor Gor's concerts. Leslie says, "I've missed all of you the most."

Tony asks Gor Gor: Why don't we start over from the beginning?

On stage Tony says, "There's something that I've always wanted to tell you. Not long after you left, I still continued keeping your number on my cellphone. There was a time I accidentally pressed your number and heard a very familiar voice…"

The recording that Tony heard was played out and the audience heard the same voice, "Please leave a message…"

Tony continues speaking, "At that time, I left a message for you. I said, 'Why don't we start over from the beginning?' When we filmed Happy Together, that was a line that Ho Po Wing often used when speaking to Lai Yiu Fai."

Tony follows by saying, "I'm sure I'm not the only one on stage tonight who wishes we could start over from the beginning. If you could leave a message for us now, what would you want to say?"

The screen jumps to a footage from Leslie's 2000 Passion Tour concert. Gor Gor says, "If it weren't for everyone here, I wouldn't have been able to stand for so long, for so many years. However, it's hard for me to say these words in Chinese, because it seems kind of….but I'll say it in English. 'I love you, I love you all!'"
Tin-Yau

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So nice, thanks a lot Jenny! Smile
Yuka

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, Jenny !!! Very Happy
yitian

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Jenny for your speedy translation of Tony's touching dialogue love thumbright salute

A video link of Tony's part of the March 31st 3013 concert: http://video.sina.com.cn/v/b/100607270-1730482251.html

And few pics

Eri

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, Heike, Yuka, Jenny and yitian.

Here's what Tony and others said last night.

Besides Tony's, I like Anthony Wong's.

http://www.singtao.com/yesterday/ent/0401fo01.html

http://news.on.cc/cnt/entertainment/20130331/bkn-20130331234112050-0331_00862_001.html

Carina said.

http://www.singtao.com/yesterday/ent/0401fo04.html
sparkles_n15

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must be stupid because the first time I looked at the song list and saw Tony's part I thought '隔空對話' was a song. HAHA. I was like, 'oh he sang this three times'. Laughing

Some other comments from the concert.

Anthony Wong: "Gor Gor, 10 years ago you played a big joke on us. That day everyone's world crumbled. But your passing taught us to be attentive to the suffering of others. Even though you've gone to a faraway place, everyone is still gathering close by to remember you."

Karen Mok: "I often think of you. In 1996 he asked me to be a special guest at his concert. I was so happy at the time. Every night he would hold my hand and we'd be singing with our cheeks touching side by side. I'm happy here tonight as well, because I get to sing with him once more."

Jacky Cheung: "Everyone can see from my attire tonight that this is my biggest tribute to Leslie. Even though he liked to dress like that, for me it's pushing my limits. We don't have to say out loud how much we miss Gor Gor or how much we love him. He will always remain inside our hearts."
Eri

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sparkles_n15 wrote:
I must be stupid because the first time I looked at the song list and saw Tony's part I thought '¹jªÅ¹ï¸Ü' was a song. HAHA. I was like, 'oh he sang this three times'. Laughing ."

Thanks again Jenny.

You are not stupid, but this made me laugh. Laughing
Imagine if Tony had to sing the same song 3 times on the same stage, it would be torture for him. Shocked

PS Anthony also mentioned that "the city was so fragile like glass (SARS hit HK badly then)"
sparkles_n15

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eri wrote:
You are not stupid, but this made me laugh. Laughing
Imagine if Tony had to sing the same song 3 times on the same stage, it would be torture for him. Shocked

Unfortunately I am not that smart. And all the guests did sing aside from Tony, so I just assumed it was a song title. Hehe.
But lately I've been mixing up my languages so I'm a little confused at times. *excuses*

But I'm sure Tony wouldn't mind singing the same song three times on the same stage. Verse 1, verse 2, chorus. Smile
nancix**

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't forget... The crowd cheered wildly when Tony came in sight.
I don't forget... Great shouts of joy & thunderous applause arose from the crowd when he talk to about "I remember what I should l remember forever..." ...From Dialog of The Movie"Days of Being Wild".
Maybe Leslie doesn't talk with me at my dream(He has many many fans!) . However, Leslie answers Tony's question at Tony's dream, Maybe, Maybe...

http://youtu.be/DpqhbS7F3G8

At the HongKong Colosseum, My seat was at the very high position. I sang with neighboring HongKong and China's men and women and clapped hands. In the Colosseum, We need to watch 3 or 4 screen and Stage, very busy. The staff went around the high position's sheet regularly, and warned the audience of take picture or recording use mobilephone.

My Twitter friends said, This night's Tony's clothes was very smart and was becomingly dressed. Because at Japanese Theater haven't Japanese subtitle, but they enjoyed Tony and every HongKong singer's performance with HongKong's audience inside the HongKong Colosseum.

I will keep being Tony's fan...I wish you good health for many many years to come,Tony...

Last edited by nancix** on Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eri

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sparkles_n15 wrote:

But I'm sure Tony wouldn't mind singing the same song three times on the same stage. Verse 1, verse 2, chorus. Smile

Jenny, do you really think so ?

I've heard Tony becomes very nervous whenever he has to sing in front of the audience. If Tony were feeling very nervous 3 times in the same evening, or continuously from the beginning till the end of the event, he would collapse. Confused

Sorry Tony, if it is too exaggerated. Embarassed Embarassed Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Random Thoughts All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: