TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

Hello!! I want to be friends with you!~~

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Get to know each other
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nico

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2003 10:40 pm    Post subject: Hello!! I want to be friends with you!~~

I'm a girl student from Shanghai. Now I'm in senior three. I begin to be a Tony fan these days. (Is it too late? Wink ) I hope to be friends with you. Very Happy I'll be very busy for university entrance examination, but I will come here each time I connect to Internet. Smile Best Wishes for you!!
(Sorry, my English is poor Wink )

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2003 11:27 pm    Post subject:

Welcome Nico!!

One can never be too late as a fan!! I, myself, didn't discover Tony until a few years ago when I saw him in Chungking Express, playing the adorable policeman who talks to his teddy bear. He amazed me with his versatility as an actor when he portrayed the gay character in Happy Together. And he continues to impress me with his range, both in drama and comedy. Have you ever seen his comic turn as the wacky gay character in Gorgeous? It was too funny.

Please, don't worry about your English. I think I can speak for everyone is saying we understand you fine.
caidanbi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2003 9:39 am    Post subject:

Hi Nico!

First of all, please don't worry about your English, I can understand you just fine ^_^

And you can never be too late to become a fan! The first movie I saw Tony in was Gorgeous- I thought he was sooo funny! And so handsome... I was kind of sad that his character was gay! haha
13thSuitedStranger

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 6:55 pm    Post subject:

aloha Nico! I'm a newly discovered Tony fan as well. I'm sooooo into him these days....people think I'm nuts..hehehe Very Happy Thats right its never too late to be a Tony fan.. Its great that we have this place to gush about his greatness..hehehe Laughing

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 9:34 pm    Post subject: welcome!!

hey, welcome in here :> Actually mi only found this website last year. All the while i really like TL but never really like want to join his fan club or something like that. Then after this internal affairs of his, also don't why I went online to search if there is a fan club or website or something like that.. And I found this website. So surprise... I am actually 23 this year. So you are not old and not alone too.. there are alot of ppl who love TL and keeps support him Razz
Nico

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2003 9:45 pm    Post subject: :)

You are so nice. Thank you for incouraging me. And together with you, I will support Tony forever. As a new fan,I don't know about his movies very well, so I decide to buy all his movies after the exam. (hope i can do it well, my most important exam.) And..........HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!! Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2004 5:41 pm    Post subject: hi...

so..u're from Brunei right...i'm ur neighbour...from malaysia...nice to meet u! Laughing ...by da way...i hope we'll be friends....i'm ida...bye

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 9:23 pm    Post subject:

Hi Ida!! Wow its been a loooong time I posted anyhting on this board. Your post juz brought me back... Smile hehehe! wow! and ur a Bruneian...haven't met many Bruneian Tony Leung fans...hehehe!

Yeah I would love it if we cud be friends. Btw are u Malay? Post me up... Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 5:27 am    Post subject:

Hello....i'm a malaysian, not Bruneian....yup, i'm Malay...have been tony's fan since 14...(now i'm 19-on Wink 9th January)...how about u..a Malay?...ur age? & where are u studying?...(sorry, cause need to answer many questions)...i'm still studying in KL..foundation course student in English language course... Smile Very Happy
13thSuitedStranger

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 4:57 am    Post subject:

Anonymous wrote:
Hello....i'm a malaysian, not Bruneian....yup, i'm Malay...have been tony's fan since 14...(now i'm 19-on Wink 9th January)...how about u..a Malay?...ur age? & where are u studying?...(sorry, cause need to answer many questions)...i'm still studying in KL..foundation course student in English language course... Smile Very Happy

Oh ur a Malaysian!!hehehe! i thought ur a fellow Bruneian! Thats cool! Wow thats a long time to be a Tony fan. I'm a quite recent fan...but not so recent lah!! hahahaha! Razz Yup saye ni org Melayu jugak. I'm 23 actually and I already finished doing my degree last yr in Biz Admin. Rite now I'm "working" as a research assistant. still looking for a stable job.

where exactly are u at in Malaysia? I'm goin down to kl in March. My purpose is to see a concert..Incubus. Are u a fan? Well I'm goin alone thats the sad part..sob!sob!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 7:36 pm    Post subject:

hello..... Smile so u're going to Kl this March...that's great..anyway i'm not going to the concert...i'm in Lembah Pantai area n to be specific around the Mid Valley...actualy my institute is realy(100*)damn here to mid valley...re' u always come to KL?..for ur info...i've never been to Brunei...n in fact i've never been to the east Malaysia...maybe someday i'll go there....ok...n can i know ur name pleaze?????...i just know u by the name...stranger13...oklah....bye...(nothing much to tell u actually)have a nice day n bye... Cool Smile
13thSuitedStranger

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2004 4:58 am    Post subject:

i have been to kl..but it was a loooong time ago. way b4 klia! hehehe! so everything is kinda hazy to me..hehe! but its orite..hahaha! u wanna come to Brunei? actually thers nuthin much kat sini..hehe! if u like culture n nature ok lahh...but if u want entertainment...no so much here..the city is dead t nite.. ehehe! so much for promoting my own country.. if u ever go to east malaysia..is easy to travel to brunei..since its quite close.. u juz hve to cross the border.. if ur in sarawak that is..

u wanna know my name...my friends call me Ben..i'm not a guy ok...hehehe! tak tu lahh cam mana aku dpat name tu..dari kecik dah org panggil aku Ben..whats ur name then?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 10:43 am    Post subject:

hi guys, there is one more malaysian here Razz
by the way, I'm new here
Misty

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 5:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Hello!! I want to be friends with you!~~

Nico wrote:
I'm a girl student from Shanghai. Now I'm in senior three. I begin to be a Tony fan these days. (Is it too late? Wink ) I hope to be friends with you. Very Happy I'll be very busy for university entrance examination, but I will come here each time I connect to Internet. Smile Best Wishes for you!!
(Sorry, my English is poor Wink )

Okay lets be friends! my e-mail is : ngamstr@aol.com
writh to me when you can! and don`t werry about eng because when we tip sometimes we hit wrog thingsand it just comes up all waky it just happens we can understand it !
carefen

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 10:55 pm    Post subject:

well, welcome nico!
i am from Suzhou, which is very near from you, isn't it?
i am senior three too...& i am a girl too...
maybe after summer vaction i will go to shanghai to study in University...
shall we meet at that time?

tony is the best man i have seen.
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Get to know each other All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: