TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

Congratulations !
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Communicate with Tony
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Frances Chan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:07 pm    Post subject:

Thank Helga and Tin-Yau for your kindness Very Happy . I bet we'll have a fascinating report thumbleft

Hi Benz! Nice to meet u Wink . You must have a lot of good stories after travelling to Hong Kong in the future ^^. And now I guess you will make it soon, right Wink. Hope after receiving useful recommendations from Tin-Yau, you could make your dream come true. I wish you could find your "Chen Wing Yan" as soon as possible Very Happy. I longing for being shared about your feeling Laughing

Tin-Yau, you are so lucky that u could have visited Hong Kong 10 times Laughing. I hope I could make a trip to Hong Kong with my mom in the next 5 years Very Happy. I would definitely think of Tony and u guys then when I step into this cosmopolitan land Cool. Of course I would be very happy if I could meet Tony and you guys face to face as some of u have done. Even if I don't have a chance to do that, I still feel very contented everytime I think about the sweetness and cosiness of Tony and the friendliness of Tony's fans In Love . The beautiful fantasy (based on reality Embarassed) could warm me up sunny

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:41 pm    Post subject:

Actually !!!! I like "isolation" stlye " Wong kar wai" ^^ king king king Chen wing yan or Chow moo Wan is Elements Very Happy Very Happy
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Communicate with Tony All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: