TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

[Magazine] <Cosmopolitan China/HK> - Dec 2012
Goto page Previous  1, 2

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Tony Leung Pictures, Audio/Video Files
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Info

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:38 pm    Post subject:

梁朝偉+章子怡 迸發傳奇火花
汩汩, 阿難
December 2012

像歷史上所有創造傳奇的人一樣,身處其中的多不自覺。兩位國際超級明星梁朝偉與章子怡,雖則男的說還沒有把自己當作藝術家,女的也坦言她還沒有那麼傳奇。但過去的「豐功偉績」不論,單單因為一個心愛的角色,對導演的無限信任,他們可以承受歷時三年的艱苦身心打磨,不斷經歷推翻與重建人物性格,與無數誘惑擦肩而過,不惜我為戲狂,一直在體會「癡」的感覺。箇中為創作奉獻的熱誠,無間斷完善演繹的努力,足以為自己譜寫傳奇,必在電影史上留名,只是當事人不知道,或者不在意而已。

王家衛領軍的《一代宗師》拍攝以來,特別多風風雨雨。劇本早在二零零一年註冊,之後一直處於籌備進行式,正式開拍卻是在二零零九年底。為了讓觀眾看到不一樣的功夫片,不一樣的人物,黑超大導走訪了逾百個武術界老師,搜集了很多資料,做足準備工夫。然而開機後時拍時停,幾時殺青?無人知,這般不一樣的拍攝歷程幾乎也可寫成一部傳奇,擁戴你的說萬眾期待,如同演員般願意「癡癡地等」,不懷好意的花生友則忖度何時爛尾。等啊等,大宗師終於有眉目現身了,影片trailer出籠,那美麗影像,那淒迷意境,那浪漫卻凌厲的格鬥,那王式金句,在在令影迷吊足癮。現在電影「鐵定」於一三年一月上畫,能否為武打片開拓出一片新天,快開估了。

5 Things About Tony
悅讀:看了《還在找藉口嗎》,覺得很有道理,領悟到別找藉口,你希望自己是甚麼人就可以變成甚麼人。
自遊:傳我某日突然飛去法國餵鴿子,沒有哩。年輕時,倒是隨便買了一張機票飛到紐約。幾年前,還在那裏見過喜愛的偵探小說家Lawrence Block。他為我寫過一個劇本。
賞地:每去一個地方都會逛公園,通常有太陽時去逛,沒太陽的時候會覺得很害怕。我不喜歡逛街,人多的地方又不能去,公園有樹有鳥最舒服了。
睇戲:常常上網買票看電影,戴個口罩,被發現的機率不高。通常在早上十時,有時候中午看,坐比較中間的位置。多去家居附近的影院,或者去中環。
獎盃:放在櫃子裏,放在看不見的地方,不想讓自己有很大的負擔,因為從前演得好,不代表你今天演得好。且獎項是屬於整部電影的,只是你比較好運得到獎而已。

5 Things About Ziyi
惡趣味:和好友逛小店,看到便宜好玩的東西就故意和店主殺價,別人開價二十元,我就還個十八元,成功了就喜滋滋買下,出來後和友人相視大笑。
好煮意:哥哥來探班,我們就做炸醬麵,包餃子,基本上我做了都會帶去片場分享。在片場吃得都比較單調,幾個人一起做飯吃,會比較好玩。黃曉明和許秦豪導演也讚過我的廚藝。
王家衛:我稱為墨鏡先生,他很喜歡北方菜的。
女偶像:小時候是張海迪姐姐。長大之後蠻多的,比如美國女歌手Beyoncé。有一次在她的演唱會上,那些黑人少女看到她,真的激動到落淚。她是靠自己的努力奮鬥才取得今天的成就。我很尊重靠自己的能力去影響更多的人,釋放更多的能量。
獎盃:大部分獎盃都放在我的書房裏,不在我現在住的地方。那些東西就是曾經的一個記憶。我很少看它們,我連家都沒有時間回。

coordination by 芮苑苑、羅麗麗、吳艷萍
text by 汩汩、阿難
edited by Yvonne Yeung
photos by 張文華
ziyi's makeup & hair by 唐毅(東田造型)
tony's makeup by Candy Law
tony's hair by George Wong
fashion editor 於昆
fashion assistant 徐悅、曉雪

Source: http://www.cosmopolitan.com.hk/lifestyle/entertainment/tony-and-ziyi
sparkles_n15

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:45 pm    Post subject:

"I film movies for myself to watch. I really enjoy seeing myself successfully portraying a character. That's why I would never give up on acting. Unless there were no more movies to act in."

5 Things About Tony

Books: After reading 'Excuses Begone!' (還在找藉口嗎?) I discovered it touched on a lot of good points. It made me realize not to rely on excuses. You can be whoever you want to be.

Freedom: There's been rumours where I've suddenly flown to France to feed the pigeons. There's no truth in that. When I was younger I did buy a ticket to New York. A few years ago I met one of my favourite mystery fiction authors Lawrence Block. He wrote a screenplay for me.

Sightseeing: Each time I go somewhere I always like to take a stroll in the park, usually when it's sunny outside. If there isn't any sunlight then I'll find it scary. I don't like shopping on the streets. I also can't go to places with crowds. Parks have trees and birds, making it a relaxing place to be in.

Watching movies: I regularly buy tickets online. When I go to the theatres I'll wear a mask, so the chances of being recognized aren't high. Usually I go in the mornings at 10am, or around noon. I'll sit in the middle. I tend to go to the theatres by my house or in Central.

Awards: I keep them in a cabinet, in a place where I won't see them often. I don't want to give myself too much pressure. If I acted well before, it doesn't mean I'll act well today. Plus the award belongs to the movie it was part of. I was only lucky to receive recognition out of the enitre production.
Tin-Yau

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:49 am    Post subject:

Jenny, again you are my hero!
Thank you so much for the translation! Smile
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Tony Leung Pictures, Audio/Video Files All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: