TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

Supporting You!

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Communicate with Tony
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sparkles_n15

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:24 am    Post subject: Supporting You!

Hi Tony,

I know there's lots of news in the press lately, but I hope you know many of us will continue to support you. Please don't be too affected by everything and continue doing things that make you happy. 支持你!Wink

Jenny
Safran

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:17 am    Post subject:

Dear idol sunny

It´s unbelievable and irrational....a shame what currently happens to you. I hope you take encouragement from knowing us all at your side - by all means !
Wishing you joyful filmmaking in peaceful ambience further on....wishing you well ! Smile
Helga
Tin-Yau

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:49 pm    Post subject:

Tony, don`t listen to those heartless people which are writing just to get a new headline, listen to your heart! sunny
Frances Chan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:43 pm    Post subject:

I once said "Our great love for you would always be the same no matter what happen to you or us". Tony, you always have us who support you to the last unconditionally. For me, as long as you stay happy and peaceful with your decision, I'll be happy and reassured. Laughing
I believe that the number of people who cherish and understand you is surely overwhelming.
Hope the "power" from our love and support could warm you up. sunny. I like seeing you smile. Very Happy
Frances
Waving

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:12 pm    Post subject:

Very Happy
Eri

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:17 pm    Post subject:

Dear Tony,

We, all your fans here support you and understand what is happening now.

All the groundless reasons to blame you are totally irresponsible. Twisted Evil

I really hope your feeling is not affected by those mean, threatening comments.

Be happy and continue your way ! Very Happy Far more people all over the world are supporting you and willing to stand up for you if anyone try to harm you.
yitian

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:50 pm    Post subject:

Dear Tony
Love to see your smile In Love .
Based on the latest news, I hope this irrational issue is behind us now. No matter what happens, you always have our full support Very Happy .
anny

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:10 pm    Post subject:

Dear Tony,

Please remember always and forever we support you.!! Smile

Anny
nancix**

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:39 pm    Post subject:

In the first,You are an professional actor and you have much experience. Your appearance is elegant,but you persist in professional mind well. I watching you so for a long time. Therefore I understand that you are what kind of actor...a little.Embarassed

The second,If you are really spiritless man(But what's spirit?Sad ), you looking the social conditions, quickly will leave this plan of Japanese movie. You are a man with plenty of moral courage, then You never fails to keep your word with your longtime friends.

The third, What is the patriotism? What to do! In my humble opinion, Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. You joint with the actors and movie stuff of other countries and interchange mutually, You show your ability to many foreign movie stuff about your superior point. The foreign movie stuff respects you and praises you highly. And Many Chinese movie fans are proud of you. It is the most important to an actor.

The Director Peter Chan Ho-sun(your same age) said to me once(After 1997). "This time I come to Japan, From the Japanese TV station, they requested to attach the badge of the Chinese national flag to me. But I never make my movie on behalf of China. I make my movie which I hope to make"... I agree him.

Mei Lanfang(One of the most famous Peking opera artists in modern history) was really refused to sing throughout the duration of the war until the war ended in 1945. Yes, He was a great patriot. However,when the war was over(1956), he performed some Beijing opera performance in Japan again, and received praise from many Japanese.

And The Grand master Ip Man....OK, You knew his real life enough.

Now,The commander of the Japanese Army doesn't force movie appearance on you. Your longtime friends to wish you shooting for this Japanese movie, and your faithful fans wish to support you.
Many fans expect your new movie. However,we never force it on you. Your Safety is first.

Let your heart dictate! Wink

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:06 am    Post subject:

Dear Tony,

You've got my full support as always Smile

Li Shan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:43 pm    Post subject:

I just hope everyone involved in this new project 
is smiling at the end even it may take time. 

Dear Tony,
I 'm not so muscular enough...... ,
but mentally  super super super super super 
strong to support you all the way.  

Yuka Very Happy
emma-Y

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:51 pm    Post subject:

SUPPORT U!!!!!!!!!!!!
Very Happy
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Communicate with Tony All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: