TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

"Hero" Photo Books - China & Japan

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Tony Leung Pictures, Audio/Video Files
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jamaica

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:01 am    Post subject: "Hero" Photo Books - China & Japan

Over a month in the making, and now, finally done, after pulling an all-nighter - thank God I'm a housewife - flexible hours!

Did the best I could, with the usual limitations. Fortunately, or unfortunately, the Chinese edition eventually fell apart, but once it did, I just went back and was able to take better photos, now that the pages are loose. Lol! Chinese version, especially, was bad about containing really good pictures, but most in a VERY SMALL size, while a blurry, out of focus shot might take up an entire page! The Chinese edition's photos had better resolution, than the Japanese, but I thought the Japanese had better, more interesting photos, and more of them were larger in size, although they were lacking in high resolution. (That info is for anyone who plans to buy a copy of these books. The Chinese edition can still be bought through Yes Asia. The Japanese version comes up at online auctions, on occasion. I got mine through Ebay.)

Anyway, hope you all get some enjoyment from the album. I'd better hit the sack. I'm starting to hallucinate.... I think.... (are elves pink or green? Anyone know?) ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v327/JamaicaK/Making%20of%20Hero%20Photobook/

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v327/JamaicaK/Making%20of%20Hero%20Photobook/?albumview=slideshow

Last edited by Jamaica on Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
yitian

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:32 am    Post subject:

Thanks Jamaica for your huge effort and sharing. Lots of nice photos Very Happy and I really enjoy looking at them. You're an expert of making photo albums thumbleft .
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Tony Leung Pictures, Audio/Video Files All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: