TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

Dear Hong Kong travellers ......
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Get to know each other
View previous topic :: View next topic  
francisc4

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:32 am    Post subject:

Dear Frances n Jamaica, thanks. I and Ham really having a great time in HK. On June 24 we went for dinner with HK fans. And then on June 25 we went to Giant Buddha (shooting location of IA) and we also go to Victoria Peak using the Peak Tram and at nite we went to Avenue of the star to see Symphony of Light. Its really beautiful ! On June 26 we went to HK Ocean park, and after that we were having dinner @ Goldfinch Restaurant in Causewaybay (it's the shooting location of ITMFL). There are lots of Tony poster in the restaurant, and they also have a special menu ''ITMFL and also 2046''. We took lots n lots of photos there. And we also went to HMV to buy Tony's old n new movies and also Tony's song. Today, June27 Ham are going back to Bangkok. I'm still in HK until June30. So today I decided to go to Disneyland. And tomorrow I will go to Macao. Hope we can make a fans gathering someday in HK, so we can meet each other face to face. Very Happy
Frances Chan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:10 am    Post subject:

I saw the Giant Buddha through a travel guide video once or twice many years ago. It's really a spiritual and impressive destination. Is it the great Buddha statue that we saw in the ending of the movie "Three Summers"? Wink
Hong Kong at nite is such a sparkling and gorgeous scenery that I've seen in movie for many times. In Love Although I've seen many Hong Kong night-life footages, I was still strongly impressed by the plendid city that seems to be hidding some kinds of secrets in the first scene of "Confession of pain" Very Happy . Now, through your story, I naturally imagine a little bit about that. Very Happy
Maybe I used to see the picture of Goldfinch Restaurant somewhere. I wish I could try the "ITMFL" menu Drool . The menu sounds full of cinematic and romantic feeling when it was named after the two famous movies. love First time I hear it. Thanks very much for sharing your exciting journey to everyone. Perhaps I go on dreaming again ... Very Happy .
Wish you more joys in Disneyland and Macao. Travel on your own happily, Cisca! Wink Hope you enjoy the rest of summer vacation Very Happy .
I also hope one day, I could join you guys making an unforgettable trip to Hong Kong. Laughing

Take care, Cisca Waving

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:55 am    Post subject:

Hi Cisca! Sounds like you all are having a wonderful time! It would be great to meet you all, and to see the sites of Hong Kong, and try the different kinds of food. I'm so glad you're having a nice time! I'm betting Ham wishes she could stay with you and head for Disneyland and Macao! Wink

All of you, have a safe trip home! Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:00 am    Post subject:

Thank you for reporting Cisca Applause ....Guess you girls had a wonderful and exciting time together cheers ...and will keep all these joyful HK impressions in your hearts/mind love ...till the next time
Wink Laughing

Save homecoming to Thailand and Beijing , girls ! Waving
hamberger362

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:33 am    Post subject:

Hi everyone
I'm at Hk airport now. It's very funny trip. Very Happy
Would you all like to see my gifts? If I have a time tomorrow,I will post it here.
But now I'm thinking of Thai food.
I have to work tomorrow. Sad
Bye bye Hk
ham Very Happy
Eri

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:46 am    Post subject:

Hello Ham,

Did you enjoy the time in HK ?
Safe journey home and have some nice Thai food back home. Wink

Let us know about the gifts, when you've got some time.
yitian

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:17 am    Post subject:

Hi Cisca and Ham
Thanks for sharing your special joy of your HK trip with us Very Happy . Enjoy and have a safe journey home.
Ham, have plenty sweet and spicy Thai food after going home Very Happy , and I love to see your gift Wink.

Last edited by yitian on Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Frances Chan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:03 pm    Post subject:

Hi Ham,
I'd loved to see your special gift Very Happy . You must be tired today because of the long journey. Hope Thai food bring you full energy Wink
Nice day sunny

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:59 pm    Post subject:

Hi Cisca and Ham,

I'm looking forward to seeing photos of your wonderful trip. I hope you guys took photos of yourselves in the "ITMFL" restaurant.

Last time I visited HK was more than 12 yrs ago- Goldfinch didn't have "TL" value and connection yet then.

Cheers Smile
francisc4

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:53 am    Post subject:

Dear All,

I've just got back from Macao. I'm really having a great time there. Bought so many egg rolls n egg tarts, Macao foods are really delicious. Very Happy

About the photos, I will try to upload it when I get back to Beijing. I will go back to Beijing on saturday afternoon. Please be patient ok. Smile

Cheers,
Cisca
hamberger362

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:19 am    Post subject:

Hi,everyone
There are some pics from the location shooting "In The mood for love".@Goldfinch restaurant. Thanks for sharing the pics,cisca Very Happy

Safran

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:37 am    Post subject:

......The menue as document (regarding taste) of Hong Kong ....in the 60ies.... (under British influence )Rolling Eyes....haha Wink . Guess all Tony - and WKW-movie-fans will mostly enjoy the atmosphere and surrounding Very Happy

Thank you for sharing Ham ! Smile
Frances Chan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:37 pm    Post subject:

Again, thanks Cisca and Hamberger for posting Goldfinch Restaurant's photos Very Happy . I'd love to admire all of them In Love . Such a romantic, classic and luxury atmosphere love . I feel like myself back in Hong Kong 1960s (surely Hong Kong in Wong's movies Wink)...The menu is especially impressive. I wish one day I could try... angel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:19 am    Post subject:

These are my presents. Thanks again,info Very Happy

Safran

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:59 am    Post subject:

Wow Applause .....sweet ! Congratulation Ham Very Happy .....guess you were very surprised cheers - and happy Very Happy queen
( Thanks for sharing your joy with us )
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Get to know each other All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: