TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

Tony's gifs

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Tony Leung Pictures, Audio/Video Files
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Frances Chan

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 6:52 pm    Post subject: Tony's gifs

These plentiful gifs come from a friend's collection on weibo. I fall in love with most of them at the first glance unhesitatingly. Very Happy Her skill at making gif reaches to "master". You see, how glamorous gifs! joker

Tony was doing promotion of Red Cliff in Japan sunny . Look at the gif, could someone tell me what happened? Wink . Lovely!!!!!!!

Having Japanese meal with Takeshi. Tony seemed to be in love with Japanese food. He was as modest as usual. rendeer

Tony at a talk show with Wong Kar Wai after releasing 2046. Tony was a bit tired of the long filming period, he appeared quiet but loveable. flower . Everytime feeling embarrassed, Tony always rubs his hands together gently. Wink

Tony in recording studio for MV "This time is true" (Zhe ci shi zhen de). I realize Tony has got many kinds of expressions. Each of them has it own attraction regardless of joy or sadness Cool. In this gif, he couldn't hide his exhaustion. The way he expressed that kind of feeling is really extremely lovely as... rendeer

Tony in behind the scenes of "Confession of pain". Maybe he was practicing for the very beginning footage when Lau Ching Hei and Bong look over the balcony with a glass of whisky in hand. Bomb

Going shopping Very Happy . Tony, what were you looking for? Very Happy

A very sweet kiss from Carina. Oh, how nice Tony was! I always feel as losing self-control whenever Tony smiles gently Embarassed . He had just returned from Cannes Film Festival and brought home the glory Golden Palm for Best Actor. His mother also picked him up at the airport, no wonder Tony was so happy. In Love

Taking picture of some events related to "Red Cliff", i don't know clearly. Razz

A lovely young fellow - Ah Wing in "Blind Romance". angel

Tony and Carina joined the game in TVB anniversary around 1989.

Doctor Mack is taken hostage. He looks helpless as if doesn't know what the hell happens. A pretty well-known comedy in 1995 Very Happy

First time winning "Best Actor" in HKFA by the role of lonesome cop 663 in Chungking Express. Tony looked impressive with the unique clothing and the dark glasses. Chungking Express took away most of nobtle prizes of 14th HKFA. What a brilliant victory! Applause

Mr.663 in rainy California dream of someone Razz

The man who loves pink in Gorgeous Wink

Tony and Jacky in "Days of being dumb" Dancing

Your Place or Mine - 1998 geek

Tony loves wine, everyone knows Razz . It was really the unique red wine with the super-romantic label image of "In The Mood For Love". I guess it tastes as moreish and ardent as the sad and beautiful love story in movie.

Tony won HKFA again with the role Chow Mo Wan. "In the mood for love" is no doubt a resplendent halo forever! sunny That night he was drunk. Very Happy

Seductive smile Very Happy

Playful mood!!!!!

Last edited by Frances Chan on Wed May 23, 2012 7:19 pm; edited 4 times in total
Frances Chan

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 7:09 pm    Post subject:

More gifs from tonyleung.hk. Very Happy Posing with various facial expression...Every kind of exposure is very adorable Giving a kiss

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 8:24 pm    Post subject:

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Thanks Frances
Jamaica

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 9:29 pm    Post subject:

Lol! These are so cute! (I like the one of him going "Psycho" on his birthday cake.)

The one of Dr. Mack is priceless. The look on his face is so ridiculous and goofy. It makes me laugh every time. Smile

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 9:36 pm    Post subject:

Sooooooo lovely Very Happy ........and so well created ! thumbleft ......Thank you very much Frances salute
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Tony Leung Pictures, Audio/Video Files All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: