TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

15 Feb 2012 Tony attended Chevrolet Malibu Press Con in SH

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Tony Leung Schedule
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Info

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:51 am    Post subject: 15 Feb 2012 Tony attended Chevrolet Malibu Press Con in SH

Recently, there was a widely spread story about Tony on the Weibo, saying that in the past, when he felt bored, he would go the airport direct, catch the next flight from HK to London, fed the pigeons in the park alone, and returned to HK on the same day, as if nothing happened. This "lifestyle" has attracted a lot of discussion in the Mainland weibo community on the way of living.

At the Chevrolet Malibu press conference, the media asked Tony about the accuracy of the story. "I did do something similar when I was young. When I felt bored, I went somewhere suddenly for a short break. But I didn't go to London, I went to New York, and I didn't feed the pigeons," he smiled.

Tony admitted that he acted according to his heart. "I follow my heart to live, as heart won't trick," he said. He also disclosed that he had car sickness, so he likes to drive. "When I first started working, I chose to live in the countryside, so that I can drive to work. I like driving around the outskirt of HK, it allowed me to see scenery different from the city," he said.

When asked about when <The Grandmaster> would be released, Tony said: "I am not sure, but I would return to HK filming the last bits, hopefully it would finish by the end of this year." On future projects, Tony said he didn't want to work on heavy projects anymore, he preferred comedy. "I can feel my change recently. I don't want to take up heavy roles. There are different ways to look at things, I want to approach things from the bright side. I also want to work with Mainland Directors," said Tony.

Talking about Valentine's Day, Tony said he did not send any special gift to Carina. He spent half day working, and half day with Carina.

伟仔喂鸽子引爆明星生活体

网友@大头ppb日前发布了这样一条关于梁朝伟生活休闲的微博。字里行间透出的帅气和潇洒深深地“刺激”了网友,引发生活体龙年大爆炸。昨日,华西都市报记者赴上海与梁朝伟面对面,听他讲述了“飞到伦敦喂鸽子”的真相。

梁朝伟有时闲着闷了,会临时中午去机场,随便赶上哪班就搭上哪班机,比如飞到伦敦,独自蹲在广场上喂一下午鸽子,不发一语,当晚再飞回香港,当没事发生过,突然觉得这才叫生活。”

最近你要是在网上搜梁朝伟,出来的结果,不是他的电影,甚至也不是他与爱妻刘嘉玲(微博)的婚姻状况,而是“梁朝伟休闲生活体”或者“梁朝伟鸽子体”。

昨日,上海世博中心举行了雪佛兰迈锐宝上市发布会,梁朝伟也作为其中国区官方代言人的身份,亮相发布会现场。华西都市报记者和全国数家媒体一起自然不会放过这个“求证”的大好良机。记者会一开始,就有记者急不可待地将这个段子转述给梁朝伟,引得全场哄然大笑。梁朝伟也面带笑容,首次公开回应:“其实我小时候还真做过这样的事情,突然间感到无聊的时候,会突然跑到国外去住玩几天。不过我去的是纽约,不是伦敦。不过,我没有喂鸽子哦。”

说生活 我做事确实“从心出发”

近期,一个段子在微博上“横空出世”,“看报道说,梁朝伟有时闲着闷了,会临时中午去机场,随便赶上哪班就搭上哪班机,比如飞到伦敦,独自蹲在广场上喂一下午鸽子,不发一语,当晚再飞回香港,当没事发生过,突然觉得这才叫生活。”虽然其中内容不知是真是假,但对该段子里梁朝伟潇洒随性的生活态度,如此文艺的生活方式让人艳羡,这条微博发出后,迅速在网络中引发“什么叫生活”的热议。同时“梁朝伟生活体”或者“梁朝伟鸽子体”爆红网络。

对于自己的生活态度是否像段子里表达的那么潇洒,梁朝伟昨日坦承自己做事确实是“从心出发”,“其实我的生活是很随性的,是跟随自己的心做事情,心是不会骗自己的。”梁朝伟还透露,由于自己坐车会晕车,他非常喜欢自己开车,“我刚开始工作的时候,故意住在郊区,就是为了可以有开车上班的感觉。而且我以前常常开车围着香港周边转一圈,看到很多跟城市里不一样的风景。”

说太太 没送刘嘉玲情人节礼物

对于王家卫电影《一代宗师》何时能与观众见面,多次被问到该问题的梁朝伟又笑了,“我也不是很清楚,不过我这次回香港会补拍剩下的一些镜头,大概今年底会完成。”提到之后的拍片计划,梁朝伟说:“其实,我今后不太想演那种比较沉重的冲突性很强的题材,我想演喜剧。我最近明显感觉到,自己的心态和眼光都发生了蛮大的改变。我不想太沉重。我开始想要换一种眼光和态度去看世界。”他还特别指出,“我很想跟内地的导演合作。”

前日正好是情人节,梁朝伟也被追问是否向爱妻刘嘉玲赠送特别礼物,他笑着说,“没有特别礼物啦。情人节那天我一半工作,一半是陪嘉玲吃饭。”

http://ent.sina.com.cn/s/h/2012-02-16/06243556045.shtml

Video: http://video.sina.com.cn/p/ent/s/h/2012-02-16/104761667371.html
Info

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:25 pm    Post subject:

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Tony Leung Schedule All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: