TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

Tony Leung & Zhou Xun to Sing The Great Magician Theme
Goto page 1, 2  Next

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> The Latest Tony News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sparkles_n15

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:48 pm    Post subject: Tony Leung & Zhou Xun to Sing The Great Magician Theme

偉仔周迅合唱《大魔術師》主題曲
劉青雲臨時甩底

梁朝偉、劉青雲、周迅、方中信主演的電影《大魔術師》,明年1月12日在港上映,日前,導演爾冬陞率軍於上海舉行全亞洲首次新聞發布會,吸引200個傳媒到場。記者會上,首款電影製作特輯「歡樂英雄」正式曝光,播放了梁朝偉、劉青雲的重要戲分,以及周迅、秦沛等演員對兩人的評價,人人大讚梁朝偉是溫文爾雅的魔術師。

日日苦練普通話

自13年前《暗戰》之後,梁朝偉與劉青雲才再有機會合作,他們懷念當年的點滴。由於導演要求嚴謹,他們全程以普通話拍攝,梁朝偉笑說:「為了對上口形,拍攝時必須全程以普通話對答,因此每天拍戲之餘,我們都要苦練普通話。」劉青雲和應:「我每天都在房間練習普通話,這樣才不會輸給他。」梁朝偉透露電影主題曲《猜情人》本來由他與劉青雲合唱,不過對方臨時推卻,他只好與周迅合唱。

兩位男主角唇槍舌劍之後,「槍頭」一致對爾冬陞,梁朝偉說:「開工時,爾冬陞過分嚴苛,令一眾演員非常緊張。」提到兩人在片中一場互掐脖子的的激烈打鬥戲,梁朝偉與劉青雲擺出一副無奈表情,直指爾冬陞是始作俑者,他們當演員的,只好服從安排。爾冬陞辯稱:「電影公司老闆說,觀眾來戲院買票入場,一定要看打戲,不打就不好看,所以我安排他們打一場!」

+++

Tony Leung and Zhou Xun to Sing The Great Magician Theme Song
Sean Lau Backs Outs at the End
Source: Mingpao

Starring Tony Leung, Sean Lau, Zhou Xun and Alex Fong, the film The Great Magician will be released in Hong Kong January 12. Earlier on, director Derek Yee lead the cast to Shanghai for their first ever Asia press conference, which attracted around 200 reporters. During the press conference, a specially produced clip 'The Happy Hero' was officially released. In the clip, scenes featuring Tony and Sean were shown. Members of the cast, including Paul Chun and Zhou Xun, also recorded their opinions of the lead actors. Everyone greatly praised Tony as a gentle and graceful magician.

Ever since the film The Longest Nite, it has been thirteen years since Tony and Sean have collaborated together. Both of them reminisced their earlier years. As Derek Yee is a very strict director, they had to speak in Mandarin during filming. Tony laughs, "To ensure the correct mouth movements, it was necessary to speak in Mandarin during filming. Aside from filming, we spoke in Mandarin for practice." Sean agrees, "Everyday I would be in my room practicing. I didn't want to lose to him." Tony reveals that the theme song, 'Guess the Lover' was originally suppose to be a duet between him and Sean. However, Sean backed out at the last moment, so he ended up singing with Zhou Xun.

After teasing each other with remarks, both of them turned their quick tongues onto Director Yee. "When we started filming, Derek was extremely demanding and made all the actors very nervous," says Tony. In one specific fight scene, Tony and Sean are both grabbing each other by the throat. Tony and Sean appeared helpless, saying it was arranged by the director, so as actors they had to oblige. In his defense, Derek Yee explains, "The production company said that we had to put in a fight scene because it's what the audience pays to see. So of course there had to an intense battle!"

+++

PS. I will learn to sing a Tony song at karaoke next time. Wink
yitian

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:32 pm    Post subject:

Thanks sparkles for the news.
It has been almost 9 years since Tony sang something new, and I really love his singing voice. This is absolutely special. Razz

Last edited by yitian on Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Safran

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:19 am    Post subject:

Dear sparkles Wink ! Waving
Thank you very much for this nice and enlightening article - and the translation also Very Happy
(Much success for your next karaoke thumbright )
Yuka

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:45 am    Post subject:

Thanks Jenny for your translation!!!! Very Happy Helga, Jenny has a really good voice. Very Happy
Safran

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:42 am    Post subject:

Oh........I regret to live toooo far away ;( - missing the chance to listen Jenny´s karaoke talent Wink
.....But who knows.....somewhen.....somewhere ???? Very Happy
sparkles_n15

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:13 am    Post subject:

You're welcome~

Helga, Yuka's only saying that because she didn't want to sing herself. Razz

I'm looking forward to dueting the Infernal Affairs theme next time. That's really the only song I know. Haha. Let's set a date for HK next year shall we?
francisc4

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:20 am    Post subject:

Jenny, thanks a lot for your translation... thumbright
Ladies, I think we must set a date for HK again next year, so we can sing together.. what do u think??? Very Happy
I will also learn to sing Tony's song at karaoke next time. Singing
anny

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:05 pm    Post subject:

Thank you very much for your good translation, Jenny.

Oh..Cisca, I also think so....It's about time to plan to go to HK.

I'm looking forward to meeting you , watching Tony's video in Karaoke and watching 'The Great Magician' next year. Very Happy

Last edited by anny on Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
In The Mood For Leung

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:45 pm    Post subject:

Wow! the theatrical release is practically any day now- considering how long we've waited. How exciting Very Happy

I wonder how soon will we be able to watch it this side of the globe, though?

Thanks sparkles. Smile
Safran

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:56 pm    Post subject:

Count me in girls ! Waving .......but guess it is in everybody´s interest, when I do not try singing silent - better watching Tony video´s (with Yuka) only.... and giving you gifted singers a hand ! Applause Wink
Yuka

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:35 am    Post subject:

It's rare to find someone like Jenny who can sing perfectly in Japanese with difficult tunes ..
Helga, I'd love to watch Tony's video with you !! Very Happy
Or may be we can practice singing Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody , together .... Laughing Very Happy Laughing I think we have enough people here to do chorus part. Wink

Yuka
Safran

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:30 am    Post subject:

Uff Yuka - Guess this song is much to hard for me scratch - even the choir part - sorry Rolling Eyes Crying or Very sad ........."Oh Mama mia, let me go ".....! Wink

Last edited by Safran on Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:39 am; edited 1 time in total
redfox

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:38 am    Post subject:

Wow Tony will sing a new song! In Love Thanks Jenny for the wonderful news.
Hope that one day I have a chance to listen to Jenny and Yuka. I can't go to HK in the near future, but definitely I will some time...dreaming dreaming....

I can sing a little bit of Infernal Affairs theme, but only dare to sing when I'm completely alone haha. I sing very badly.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:57 am    Post subject:

I'm practising on Tiao Dou lyrics.....in secrect. 😳...now you all know...and isn't it a secret anymore...

By the way....I can sing Bohemian Rhapsody Very Happy....so if you're in need of a chorus......

xxx
Zeefje, back after a busy time.....and happy about the news Tony will sing a new song after such a long time....
sparkles_n15

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:40 pm    Post subject:

You can do Bohemian Rhapsody Yuka?? Why didn't you tell me! You know, I can sing English songs too. Razz

Fine, next time you take the lead and I'll be your backup.
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> The Latest Tony News All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: