TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

2012 - The Silent War
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Tony Leung Movies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Safran

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:06 am    Post subject:

I am curiously awaiting the first reports/reviews from you fellow fans in Hongkong, who will be able to watch Tony´s new films first ! Smile

Hello Paul - "old" TT friend Wink !
Nice to see you here in forum again ! Wish you a M e r r y C h r i s t m a s ......and a great time in beautiful and exciting Hong Kong !

Helga
In The Mood For Leung

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:11 am    Post subject:

Jamaica wrote:
It sort of sounds like Tony had more to say on the matter. I wish we got to hear all he said. Hopefully, if the performance was as compromised as Tony felt it was, the director shot as many takes as he needed, until Tony felt it went right. As long as his director gets Tony's best, he won't have anything to worry about (and neither will Tony).

It does sound like TL's concerns were with his initial acting process rather than with the finished product.
TL is a master of his craft. I can't wait to see this film and not even detect the 'weakness'- or should I say handicap- in his initial approach to his role that he spoke of rather casually.
Paul

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:18 am    Post subject:

Safran wrote:
I am curiously awaiting the first reports/reviews from you fellow fans in Hongkong, who will be able to watch Tony´s new films first ! Smile

Hello Paul - "old" TT friend Wink !
Nice to see you here in forum again ! Wish you a M e r r y C h r i s t m a s ......and a great time in beautiful and exciting Hong Kong !

Helga

Hi Helga,

Merry Christmas to you too! Hope you have a wonderful time.
Any plans to visit Hong Kong in the near future?
Safran

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:20 am    Post subject:

I really hope to revisit Tony´s exciting hometown soon again. There are so much beautiful places to discover...(on our idol´s traits also) ......but unfortunately no actual plans Sad
Jamaica

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:53 am    Post subject: August 10th Release

http://www.agile-news.com/news-1024811-Hear-the-wind-set-file-August-10-Tony-Leung-role-originally-intended-to-Feng-Xiaogang.html

LOS ANGELES noon on the 20th, starring Tony Leung, Zhou Xun, adaptation of the classic novel of self-Mak Spy blockbusters << hear the wind by >> conference held in Hong Kong screenwriter and director Alan Mak and Felix Chong present and announced that the film will be August 10 Summer file release in the Mainland. Felix Chong but also broke the news in a press conference 10 years ago, to Mak original novel has been looking for Feng Xiaogang to play blind, played by Tony Leung Bing.

The << hear the wind, 'shown nationwide on August 10

Unlike << wind >> << Lust, Caution >>

Will be officially released in summer this year, August 10 << Ting Feng >> Alan Mak, Felix Chong this golden combination of both << Overheard >> new work is the first formal announcement of the schedule of summer domestic masterpiece. conference broadcast live the first trailer of the film's exquisite visual style and elements of the spy war people, reminiscent of the similar themes << Lust, Caution >> << wind >>

The same is adapted from Mak classic Spy works << wind release bumper box office reputation, and Alan Mak said was secretly want to see << wind >>: 'If the Hong Kong director photographed so play like this shot << hear the wind by >>'s desire. Felix Chong is funny, said: 'hear the wind by >> there << to Overheard >> element, but we thought of the film will be found with more than three different, mainly to show the human touch in a compact background(http://www.agile-news.com/).' praising two Empress-class men, Tony Leung, Zhou Xun can produce a good actor of '1 +1 = 3' effect.

Tony 10 10 play partnership

Jimmy Chong: is destined

Jimmy Chuang and personal friend of Tony Leung, very deep, once the meal suddenly talking to the original Tony took only 10 play in the past 10 years, while those >> << hear the wind three four times a cooperation, the very fate before Part 3 yes >> << Infernal Affairs, Infernal Affairs 3 >> << >> << injury-city. Felix Chong even said that regardless of the large tracts of small pieces will think of looking for Tony Leung, but until now because of the schedule of opportunities for cooperation, and good, because private friends, Tony there is a gap during the << master of 'shooting the script to him after to finalize cooperation.

Originally the case of Italian Feng Xiaogang played blind Bing

Tony childhood bully to change 'five black classes'

The << Ting Feng >> about the liberation of the early 1950s, occurred in the secret '701' in the listener and the story of Spy Game. Tony played in the play has super-hearing, blind Bing, Zhou Xun, who plays the female agent Zhang Xuening, they both cooperative relations and emotional entanglements at the press conference after LOS ANGELES exclusive dialogue, the director revealed that Mavis played in the film Tony's wife, Tony Leung Chiu Wai and Zhou Xun, Mavis nor imagine the kind of triangular relationship (for details see the text of a complete dialogue).

Corner of Bing, Felix Chong said 10 years ago to see the novel has been looking for Feng Xiaogang to play this really wanted to make but can not find Feng Xiaogang, 'Of course not, do not know what the price, did not he said. 'but said very much appreciate each other's acting, seen each other days of bright sunshine in << >> << Tongmeng Qi Yuan >>'s performances.

Could not let Tony evolves into a feeling of Feng Xiaogang, director of Bing's character, background accordingly done to adjust, 'pulled his background to Shanghai before the liberation of the small fry in Shanghai after liberation become 'Black Five ', and the role assigned to another kind of human nature style(Entertainment News http://www.agile-news.com/). 'and joked:' we, the people of Hong Kong beat small fry very first hand. '<< wind >> Zhou Xun plays a female spy, Felix Chong explaining two different points of the role: '<< wind >> sister << Ting Feng >> where is the big sister'.

In response to << Kuan 'controversy: last to see too many book

The film is Alan Mak, Felix Chong, both of Kuan Kung >> After re-interpretation of the theme in the Mainland, two subversive interpretation of the three subjects to get a lot of questions at the box office is less than ideal. Kuan Kung for << >> controversial, Felix Chong response to this would be more in line with the mainland audience awareness and sense of humor said, 'because we saw too many of Taiwan's book last time, this time we are all of the Xinhua Bookstore to buy books to see.'

[Tony Leung life broke the news]

Tony 'feeding pigeons living body a burst of red network, the actor's real-life state also aroused intense curiosity, director Felix Chong at the press conference broke three Tony Leung life interesting.

1 [very opera fanatic] he terrible, every day, catch me talking movie every time I talk to his room, he took me to say 'I just tried a drama, you look.

(2) is very close to the people] during filming every day to the park running, not with a bodyguard, and play ball, dance grandfather's old lady friends. Park tickets, and he cooked every time I see He asked: 'Mr. Leung, a human right?'

[Very @ # ¥% ...] On one occasion he forgot to bring my wallet, 3:00 at night, I asked him 'how do you go home?' He said 'go home ah.' He's really gone back ! He who lives in the mountains! (Why do not you find someone to pick him up?) May he Pachao to to others, he was trouble the others.

LOS ANGELES exclusive dialogue

Alan Mak VS Felix Chong

LOS ANGELES: << hear the wind by the charm of the story >> What is it?

Jimmy Chong: I think it is a lost era of .1950's newly liberated, we are immersed in the construction of a new Chinese atmosphere, full of hope that the foreign experts for home construction, but which some Longshehunza the place, which do out of the conflict is a lot of conflict depth.

LOS ANGELES: 'hear the wind by >> the background story is very real, historical depth, the background of the history of the film will have more showing you?

Jimmy Chong: they happened in a base, the spy world is inherently we think it is another world, we do not talk about politics.

LOS ANGELES: Before the City >> << hurt script get for a long time, this << >> hear the wind by the script well for you?

Jimmy Chong: very well, when the film >> << Kuan written a breakout after finishing the preparation, simple as that. << Confession >> we can not find the focus of this story Where've been looking for.

LOS ANGELES: two past the men play play more, the proportion of Spy Game play and emotional play about what?

Jimmy Chuang: integration into some modern concepts such as Mavis played the wife of Tony, you can imagine that the next Tony Leung Chiu Wai and Zhou Xun, Mavis is the relationship between the triangular relationship? I tell you, is not he and Zhou Xun is not love happen. We would like to say a very modern feeling, each person has loved some of the people who do not love you? How do you do? Hate him? Forget him? Want to forget more forget, every day, but also to meet how to do? when you encounter a new person, you like her, that you play with the feelings of the people? how do you face this?, how to face the previously loved? is very subtle feelings, not feelings directly.

LOS ANGELES: Tony Leung and Zhou Xun in fact, in the large magician >> just worked, and why this time to find their co-operation?

Jimmy Chuang: <<-Kuan >> already written, the synopsis of 'hear the wind >> of time have identified the two of them. << Magician >> heroine Cecilia Cheung, Houli have a little problem can not play, Derek Yee was in a hurry, come and asked if we have any good suggestions, we had no opinion, although we think Zhou Xun the most suitable. Later, he thought Zhou Xun, and asked our good We are very embarrassed, and said is not (because our play has been delineated Zhou Xun, and has been in contact), not so good enough friends later or loyalty to overcome the selfish (laughs), we agreed that when he do not know that we use Zhou Xun later learned also helped us to pull strings with Zhou Xun, to large magician >> crew visit the set with Zhou Xun Tan Derek Yee find Zhou Xun play when the << Big magician >> Zhou Xun also thought it was when the director, all the chaos. later learned that the two play.

LOS ANGELES: The script Tony mentioned any comments? Seems << >> hurt the city when he participated in the process of script revisions.

Jimmy Chuang: << Confession >> him to mention the many, many views. He should be added to the the screenwriter List (laughs) In fact, he has opinions on, because by his speech, only he knows where should , where should not write, but this time no major changes, and soon he agreed, he said: 'I have played a blind, but also to study Mandarin, and basically turned into a dumb.' so he in advance is necessary endorsement lines, design interpretation of the way, so for him alone to take care of this role has been very busy, not air traffic control script (laughs).

LOS ANGELES: 'hear the wind by the style of the >> trailer feel very literary previous two commercial movie, why is there such a change?

Jimmy Chong: about the story, a great part of the story is sound, and now you see the picture, did not hear the true voice, after adding the rhythm will be very different, if you want to keep intact the sound of your lens is bound to long, through the clip to create rhythm, but to manufacture the lens inside the rhythm.

LOS ANGELES: two on one play << Overheard >> very successful at the box office reputation, have not learned experience?

Jimmy Chuang: << Overheard 2 >> strange, you see, it is a co-productions, but no element in the mainland may really be the Hong Kong director, for his expertise, like out to shoot things will feel more readily illustrate this movie still has much room for development, according to audience reaction, I think this type if the next shot, it can also end up a bit more complicated.

LOS ANGELES: Tony Leung once said that the film does not dealings with the Film people, why do the two meet him become friends?

Jimmy Chong: He is very funny, not what we imagined so cool, a lot of very difficult things in mind, but a lot to talk about. May be because we can tolerate him speaking (laughs) We talk about everything about movies, talking about book when more and also to talk about music.

(Culture, conversation / Lu Shu)

www.agile-news.com Breaking News, Latest News and Current News from agile-news.com. Latest Current News: U.S., China, World, Entertainment, Health, Finance, Business, echnology, Travel, Politics, Sports.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:13 am    Post subject:

First trailer (looks like recorded at the ongoing HK Entertainment EXPO)
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/_LyxVxFRiAI/?resourceId=9431747_03_05_02
anny

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:19 pm    Post subject:

Dear Jamaica and yitian,

Thank you so much for sharing this good news. Very Happy

I can not wait for it... I'm looking forward to waiting this movie very much.

Anny
yitian

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:59 am    Post subject:

The WIND is blowing again...... Very Happy

Posters

Stills

[/img]
Safran

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:21 am    Post subject:

Many thanks Yitian ! Smile
Jamaica

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:26 am    Post subject:

Thanks for finding and posting these pictures, Yitian!

The poster is a really neat idea. I love the details that have gone into it. I'm really excited to see this film. I hope there's much more opportunity for Tony and Zhou Xun to interact. I've managed to get ahold of several of her films in the last eight months or so, and I'm really impressed with her. She's really stands out in her generation. It was too bad she wasn't better used in "The Great Magician," but I sure got a kick out of her character putting Tony and Sean's characters in their place! Lol!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:35 am    Post subject:

Thank you Yitian Very Happy

yitian

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:56 am    Post subject:

More pix Exclamation Very Happy
Thanks Ham. thumbright (shouldn't you be in bed Wink )

Quote:
I hope there's much more opportunity for Tony and Zhou Xun to interact.
I'm sure there will be tons of excitement that brings out the best of the two. Very Happy
Jamaica

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:16 am    Post subject:

OOH! More pictures! Thanks Ham! It's like Christmas Day! cheers Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:36 am    Post subject:

[/quote] I'm sure there will be tons of excitement that brings out the best of the two. Very Happy[/quote]

I hope so. HK (not that this is strictly a HK production) films, often slavishly concentrate on plot, rather than character development. It's up to the actors to conjure up something out of nothing. It would be nice for the scripts to, more often, give the actors something more concrete, out of which to construct their characters. The HK actors of Tony's generation are beyond awesome, in their abilities. Chow Yun Fat, Simon Yam, Anthony Wong, Francis Ng, Lau Ching Wan, both Tony Leungs, Wink and on and on... they are like America's Duvall, DeNiro, Pacino, Nicholson, Streep, etc., and they deserve material that is equally as challenging to them, as what has challenged their American counterparts, because they can handle it, and they deserve it. If I could write worth a darn, I'd write for them! Laughing Even Andy Lau, who seems to be considered "the Tom Cruise of the HK actors" leaves Cruise in the dust. (Tom Cruise WISHES he was that good). These guys are a treasure. Of course, the films HAVE improved, over the years, in terms of production values, and writing, but I wish they would improve faster, as the the roles are being given to younger actors now (who, as Tony says, have no interest in becoming great actors, they're just interested in being famous) and that's a real shame.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:13 pm    Post subject:

Thanks yitian and hamberger for the pics- they make me even more excited and impatient to see the BIG picture.

Jamaica, I'm glad you mentioned Simon Yam- he's another fav of mine.
As for AL- TC indeed Laughing
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Tony Leung Movies All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 4 of 12

Jump to: