TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

Sorrento
Goto page 1, 2  Next

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Communicate with Tony
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tony Obsessed

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:41 am    Post subject: Sorrento

Hi Tony.

I have just come back from my holiday in the south of Italy and wondered if you'd ever been to Sorrento yourself? It's a beautiful part of the world and the weather was very hot. If you haven't, I'd highly recommend it.

love Eve
Tony

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:17 pm    Post subject:

no : ( hope to hv a chance to visit there someday ~
Tony Obsessed

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:51 am    Post subject:

Thanks for your reply Tony. Am I right in thinking you have been to Italy before? I think I have read in other posts here that you have.
Tony

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:29 pm    Post subject:

many times to milan , one time in rome & positano I think ( not so sure of the correct spelling )
Safran

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:26 pm    Post subject:

Dear Tony ~
- Hello Tony Obsessed

May I join ? (Your spelling was absolutly correct !)

Milan, the elegant Italian fashion metropole,
Rome, the impressive historical Capital and
Positano, the romantic bird-nest on the coast (very close to beautiful Sorrento)

Could you visit and enjoy more private ?- without annoying press-photographers...... ?Wink

Best Wishes and Regards
Helga
Tony Obsessed

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:13 am    Post subject:

Hi Helga.

Just out of interest are you from Italy, as you seem very knowledgeable? In addition to Sorrento I have also visited Capri, Naples (on my most recent holiday), Lake Garda, Verona, Limone and Venice (on a previous visit.)
Safran

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:53 am    Post subject:

Hello Tony Obsessed !

No, I´m not an Italian, but living in the south of Austria ( near Italian "border" ) I quite often visit(ed) Bella Italia ! I see, you already know a lot of very beautiful destinations of Italy. (My prefered travel-time for Italy is April/May - Mediterrean flora in full bloom and everything still green !)

Ciao sunny
Helga
katwoman64

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:05 pm    Post subject:

Hi Eve and Tony (Helga, you're something apart, we say hello to each other almost on daily basis)

I am sorry that someone here has visited just Milan and little else, Milan being the ugliest italian city. When you're there, you know that a girl out on a date knows without doubt to be the sole focus of the evening. No landscape to talk of. Ok, I know, I am biased.

About the South, the whole Costiera amalfitana (Amalfi's Coast) is fantastic to visit. My mother in law has a villa on top of the mountain on top of Positano and Sorrento, so I spent there many summers and I know both cities pretty well.

That part of Italy is easier to visit by sea, so, Tony, keep it in mind. You are a fairly good sailor, if you have the chance rent a yacht. The vegetation is splendid the whole year round, due to the mild weather.

I recommend Amalfi (during summer evenings there are beautiful open air concertos with the orchestra and chorus on the staircase to the Duomo. The duomo itself is something very very beautiful. And a mention is due to the delightful Ravello, on top of the mountain that houses Amalfi. Ravello is... is... I don't have words, so imagine how beutiful it is!

About the weather, I love both, Spring and Autumn. The heat is not so suffocating and walking is not a heroic act. Today, for example, that is the coldest day so far, there are 23°C. I wear jeans and a short sleeved t-shirt, sandals and I just bring a lightweight waterproof jacket with me, just in case.

So, I very much wish that you can come here to visit. Even better, I wish that one of your friends director decides to shoot a film here.

I would love a chinese version of the last Julia Roberts "Eat, Pray, Love" with a difference: Italy is not just pizza and spaghetti, plase! Italy is not a Country, is a bunch of regions sewn together, but everyone of them is personal, and has a different civilization, history and culture.

So, a voyage through italian food is... dangerous, exciting, charming and in the end, relaxing and satisfying. People looks at you in the eyes, feelings are unhinibited, people is outspoken.

Come and let all this hug you.

Big Kiss
M

Sadako Sasaki
Tony Obsessed

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:56 am    Post subject:

Hi katwoman64

I was hoping you'd make an appearance on this thread. It is interesting to find out that you are so familiar with Sorrento already. I don't have anything else to write at the moment but I have gone back to college and starting soon I will have a lot of work to complete.

Eve
Tony

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:48 am    Post subject:

I would love to : )
Safran

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:02 am    Post subject:

Dear Idol !

You often mention rightly: "LIFE IS SHORT" - so what waiting for ? (doubtlessly filmmaking has top priority for you......but before your next project maybe ?)

Allow yourself and simply DO what you "would love to"- it´s up to you - and YOU CAN ! Wink

Please always remember: You have some trustworthy, helpful friends - worldwide ! Smile

Helga
mary

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:15 pm    Post subject:

Hi Tony

Yes, I agree with Helga.

You and Carina deserve to treat yourselves.

Travel to all the places you would love to see.

Hopefully you both get the time soon, I suppose with all careers like everyone else it's hard finding the right time.

Do you like to travel outside of Asia during your spare time. Is travel in the western world just for work while holidays are mostly in Asia?

Best wishes...mary.
Tony

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:30 am    Post subject:

by the way , I don't quite enjoy long flight , so I'm use to go to Japan all the time : )
but Carina love to travel ~
lishan627

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:30 am    Post subject:

Hi Tony~

Hmm... in that case, perhaps you can consider traveling to South East Asia (esp Malaysia, of course Wink since the flight will only take about.. 3 hours plus? We do have some beautiful islands over here for ur enjoyment Smile

Btw, I'm hoping to secure a trip to Hong Kong for vacation next year around May/June after my graduation, before the start of a busy working life as a houseman pharmacist. Really hope to get to meet you in person there =)

Li Shan

Last edited by lishan627 on Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Eri

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:11 am    Post subject:

Tony wrote:
by the way , I don't quite enjoy long flight , so I'm use to go to Japan all the time : )
but Carina love to travel ~

Hello Tony,

We welcome you to Japan any time. Very Happy
I know that you are too busy at the moment, but please come again when you have some free time. (Hopefully, you can have some time to relax before you start your busy schedule next year.)

BTW, I also love to travel like Carina, so I don't mind even a long flight. Wink
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Communicate with Tony All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: