TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

To Mr Leung

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Communicate with Tony
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ben

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:10 pm    Post subject: To Mr Leung

Hello Mr Leung,

Hope that you are doing well and good health.

I wanted to ask you about your training for the film "The Grand Master".

Did you learn any kung fu when you were young?

You learned Wing Chun for the movie, but did you enjoy the training? Do you think you will continue to train after you finish the movie if you have free time?

I'm looking forward to watch it because I enjoy your acting and I also learn Wing Chun, so I think it will be a perfect movie.

Also, I wanted to say thank you because I sent a letter to your office in HK and you signed my DVD of "The Longest Nite", which is one of my favourite film.

Thanks for reading my message.

ben
sydney, aus.
Tony

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:27 am    Post subject:

Dear Ben , I haven't learn any kid of kung fu before , so this is my very first time , I would't say I enjoy it because it's really tough & boring to practise the basics over & over again , but , for the coordination of your body & health , I will not suggest anything else . Unfortunately , I don't enjoy to fight with others & I'll not , so , I don't think I will become a great fighter : (
ben

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:37 am    Post subject:

Dear Mr Leung, thank you for your answer and your honesty, and you are right, because for many people who learn martial art, they become bored just repeating the basic.

I think its good to learn for exercise and health, like you said. No need for fighting.

Maybe in the future, do you think you will be interested to do another martial art film, if it is a good story?

Thanks for your reply.
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Communicate with Tony All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: