TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

What Is Your Favorite Film of Yourself?

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Communicate with Tony
View previous topic :: View next topic  
In The Mood For Leung

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:13 pm    Post subject: What Is Your Favorite Film of Yourself?

Mr, Leung-

I have been very curious- what is your favorite film of yourself in terms of art work ( role, acting, story, direction, etc. ) and why?

I have a collection of your filmography and it would be very interesting and exciting to watch that film again to see your perspective.

Thank you very much for the joy and wonderful experience that your films bring us.

Joe
Tony

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:00 am    Post subject:

I always hope the one that I'm working on will be my favorite one : ) but , every time when I watch the finish film , I always think I can be better next time , so ............ U know what I mean ?
feixue

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:13 am    Post subject:

Hello Waizai!

nice to see you here!

Miss U Sooooo much!
In The Mood For Leung

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:19 pm    Post subject:

Understood.
Spoken like a true artist.

Thank you Mr. Leung for that insight. It means that your fans are assured of continued excellence in your craft.
Tony

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:24 pm    Post subject:

Hope I'll hv a chance to meet u someday in the states : )
In The Mood For Leung

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:48 pm    Post subject:

That would be my honor. Very Happy
Thank you, sir.
mary

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:13 pm    Post subject:

Hi Tony

You are so hard on yourself, your acting is always better than better. Your performances always true and realistic giving joy to the audience. I hope one day you can see your performance through the eyes of everyone else and see just how good you really are.

I can understand you always want to be better in the next film project show new skills in your art keeping your performances fresh and interesting. You show a great work ethic never resting on what you've done, as some do, you push yourself to find new challenges in your work obviously so you don't find it all repetitive but also for the sake of the audience who you never want to dissappoint.

Sometimes Tony do say to yourself yes I did good work in that role, it wont be a sign of self praise just the acceptance of truth. The truth that we the audience already know.

(Now I'm going to be selfish...(haha)... don't praise yourself too often as we the audience don't want you to become blase about your work we love to see you surprise us with your acting skills)

Looking forward to all you do in the future but take care don't pressure yourself too much. What you give is always the best... mary.
Tony

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:17 pm    Post subject:

Thank u so much Mary , I will keep that in mind: )
katwoman64

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:32 am    Post subject:

Hi Tony,

I think you spoke "the true artist philosophy".

I mean, to keep being good an artist has to feel always hungry like at the beginning of the career. The same hunger, the same drive to do the best of the best, the same need to prove yourself.

This is what oh so many forget, and I simply feel when a reknowned artist is just doing a routine, when he feels "sated". When there's no tension, no passion to find in the performance.

But so far, with you, you went through all the most different roles so I think you keep choosing films that can represent an artistic challenge.

Don't be so hard a judge of your acting. We love it, it enables us to lve out of our skin, it moves us in ways you can't even start to imagine.

Be happy. And careful with this WKW Great Master.

We all love you
M

Sadako Sasaki
Tony

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:31 pm    Post subject:

Dear Kat , u can't be too careful when u are focus on your work , especially an action movie , so............. wish me LUCK : )
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Communicate with Tony All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: