TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

Birthday Messages to Tony - 2010
Goto page 1, 2  Next

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Communicate with Tony
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Info

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:22 am    Post subject: Birthday Messages to Tony - 2010

Hi all,

For those who have sent your birthday messages to me, I suggest you posted your message under this thread after midnight (HK time) tonight.

For others, you are most welcome to leave your birthday message to Tony here too.

Cheers,

Info
NewWest

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:59 am    Post subject:

Happy happy 48th birthday Tony!!! Birthday in French which is our second language here in Canada: Bonne Fete a toi! in Tagalog which is my parents' native language: Maligayang Bati! I wish you a blessed birthday and hope you have a wonderful time celebrating it with your family. May you enjoy all that God has given you and blessed you with; you're talents and giftedness in acting and your influence in this world- may you use it for the glory of our Creator as you come to know Him one day Very Happy I love your passion for being real in front of the camera to give us believable stories that touch our heart!

Love,

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:00 am    Post subject:

Dear Tony,

As Abraham Lincoln once said, “It’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years that count”. thumbright

Your movies through out the years have enriched many people lives in one way or another. love

Singing Birthday Dancing " HAPPY BIRTHDAY TONY !!! " Singing Birthday Dancing

I wish you long live and may you made many movies in years to come. Pray

God bless you always. Waving

Cheers,
Cisca
Eri

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:01 am    Post subject:

Dear Tony

Wish You A Very Happy Birthday !
Whatever You Do, Have A Great Time !

I don't post the message I sent to info here, because it is perhaps too long.
Hope you can receive them from info and have a chance to read them in near future.

Good Night !
hamberger362

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:06 am    Post subject:

Dear Tony
Happy Birthday in Thai " Suksanwankerd "
Wish you to get the achievement

Hope you get only the good things

Wish you to be happy with your love

Wish you have a good health
Ham Very Happy
anny

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:06 am    Post subject:

Our dearest Tony

Happy Birthday !!!  生日快樂 Applause

Wish you have healthful and happy days.

Anny Very Happy

Last edited by anny on Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Safran

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:11 am    Post subject:

Dear Tony ~

cheers S u n Y a t F a i L o k ! Birthday

I wish you all the very best - my heart goes out to you!

You are simply wonderful Very Happy

Thank you for everything !

Truly Madly Deeply In Love

Helga Embarassed

Last edited by Safran on Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Info

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:15 am    Post subject:

Birthday Boy,

Happy Birthday! Enjoy your big day!

Info
Yuka

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:19 am    Post subject:

Dear Tony,

Happy Birthdaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!

Yuka Waving

P.S.
Just got home. Sorry guys, I couldn’t join the countdown.
I was out drinking champagne –red wine- champagne-red wine-champagne … zzz…..
Good night and for you guys still in daytime , have a good day !!
mimijapan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:42 am    Post subject:

Dear Tony,

♪ HAPPY BIRTHDAY ♪

I wish you have a HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY of your Tiger Year Applause Birthday

Yumi Very Happy
katwoman64

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:42 am    Post subject:

DREAMS NEVER END.

And so here we are, my friend, in this age neither young nor old, suspended in the void of eternity. And if we turn back we realize that life is a journey, a roll of cloth such whose previous designs flow together in the next, seamlessly. Very clever man, you got your way, you did see cities, met so many different cultures. There was suffering ? Yes indeed, it is normal, as it is normal to have struggled much. You've seen lost comrades, but you could not, but if you want, save them. Some are dead. God took them forever, forbade their time of coming home.

You yearned the quiet of your wife, of your home, but commitments and temptations have kept you. Sweet and tender words bewitched you. And when, with the turn of the year, it seems high time to give yourself to quiet, that still await you new challenges.

You met so many and so far between people, at the two opposite ends of the continuum, the last people, those who are born where the sun raises and those who are born where the sun sets. And still your talent is forcing you to wander. It was the heat of a moment, then off again into the wind, before your eyes again the sun. Behind the memory is pain already, the regret of the April of our lives, playing with the shade of a courtyard. Because the life of an actor is made of dreams. And the dreams , my friend, never end .

Buon compleanno!

Kiss
Mimma

Sadako Sasaki
katwoman64

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:45 am    Post subject:

" A World, A Heaven, The Eternity "

Dear Tony, To wish you Happy Birthday I borrowed the words of a poet. I wish you " A World, A Heaven, The Eternity".

<To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour>.

The first four verses of this English poem, " Auguries of Innocence”, written by William Blake are, to me, the most beautiful verses ever written in any language. Words that transcend the thought, both secular and religious, and lead directly to the heart of the human condition.

Blake summed up in simple, childish words the world view of a child when, on the beach, takes the sand and makes the grains slip through his fingers. Grain by grain examines his world and makes it slide stopping to look at it in his timeless innocence.

Or when, in the garden, he is lying on the ground to play, takes a flower between his hands and looks at it delighted, smiling to the angels that fell down to earth to greet him. The grain of sand is like the infinite sky became that flower, that heaven from where he came and where he knows he will go back. There is an invisible interconnection between heavenly and earthly elements that form a whole in the eyes of the child that is able to understand and discern the complexity of the whole creation, just looking at the most minuscule part in nature.

A grain of sand, a leaf, a flower, to capture the entire life cycle. Undisturbed by diversity, contrasts and their complexity. Only a speck, a flower, a sky. And throughout the entire history of nature and life that flows between his hands and in front of his eyes. The beating wings of a butterfly, the buzzing of a bee, the silent wandering of an ant...

To know, to have the power and the will to seize the moment of creation's revelation in serene contemplation, is perhaps the essence of Infinity.

Everything is connected. But everything is still to be discovered. And it is said in these four magical lines of the poem that, like a symphony, moves toward the discovery of the world. Those verses are also the prologue, the promise that the discovery will not be an empty one, because only through the vision of simple little things of nature, you will dominate the big things.

It is never too late to regain the spirit of wonder with which we are all born, rich or poor, white or black, intellectuals or ignorant. Perhaps the poor will be more fortunate because less weighted by the burden of unnecessary things. How many times we have heard our children and grandchildren exclaim: " See dad, grandfather see, hear mom: a ladybug! A butterfly! Can I take one colored stone, that little red flower? Did you hear that chatter ...?”.

The genuine candor of innocence almost seems to stop time and undo space. Infinity presents itself unexpected in its simplicity.

This I wish you: a World, a Heaven, the Eternity, for the Child once were, for the Man you now are: Son of the Universe.

Buon Compleanno di nuovo (Happy Brithday again n.d.t.)

A Warm Hug
Mimma

Sadako Sasaki
sparkles_n15

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:35 pm    Post subject:

Dearest Tony,

祝你生日快樂!

呢張相最似Tony...
一樣食緊生日蛋糕! Wink
All the best to you!

Jenny
Caroline

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:22 pm    Post subject:

Dear Mr. Leung,

Happy Birthday xd

Carolineeeee
ashley323

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:50 pm    Post subject:

Happy Birthday, Tony Birthday
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Communicate with Tony All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: