TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

Wishing you a good luck, Tony !
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Communicate with Tony
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Safran

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:10 pm    Post subject:

To Kat:

"Chin up" my dear Roman Friend -

............. one of that "phases" hahaha - only can get better !

Cheering-up-Kiss

To NewWest:

Congratulations to your happy young family ! - Well done with 31 !

Tony realy seems to feel comfortable at "Amigo´s" - for family dinners......(Must be difficult for him to find such places)

Helga
katwoman64

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:33 am    Post subject:

Hi Desiree,

You do have a three years old and a four months old children. You are in a very tiring phase, but I am sure you regret nothing, because it's both, a tiring and exciting experience.

At the same way I regret nothing: life does what life usually does: tries our patience....

A warm hug to you that right now need all the help (children keep your hands full like nothing else does) of the world. When your children don't behave like you desired, well, try to remember all the times that they made you laugh!

About hub... well, better let him go. He gave my card back, and wore the suit all right. The point is that I HATE quarreling. I really think it's a waste of time and energy. I truly hate it.

I doubled the gift with a blouson like the one Tony wears in one of his last pics. Only mine is white and blue chequered and with the waistband blue and white. Both the suit jacket and the blouson have a lot of pockets: the suit has the three usual exterior pockets (it's a classic blue suit) but has four inner pockets and the blouson has three pockets closed with buttons, two with zip and one inner pocket.

Hub travels sometimes with the train, so he needed closed pockets, thief-proof, and a lot of them because he usually brings a lot of documents, wallets and keys with him.

He is now wearing my efforts, and that's what counts the most, plus they are all clothes that he can pattern with several different pants, shirts etc.

He doesn't kow, but I bought him also a couple of shirts, a couple of tee shirts and bermuda pants............... Very Happy

Keep in touch on "The War of the Wardrobe"....

Kiss
Mimma the FightingKat

Sadako Sasaki
NewWest

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:53 pm    Post subject:

Hi Kat! yes having two small children is a lot of work, but it's especially a lot of joy which is our reward Laughing Do you have children?

Yes I would be interested in watching that movie 'Desiree' hehehe....is it a love story? I love romantic movies but I like other genres as well.

I would love to visit Rome one day, that's where you're from right?

You are such a sweet wife! doing and buying all that for your hubby hehehe...one day he will see what a gem you are Very Happy

Safran: thank you!! yes I thank God for all that He's blessed me with Wink, do you have children?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:24 pm    Post subject:

Hi Desiree,
the film is about the love between Napoleon and this young woman. She ends up marrying the King of Sweden (another ultradashing actor). You can find the synopsis on wikipedia.

It's an all star cast, location, Paris and wonderful color. No need to say, both Brando and Simmons are great.

I think I watched it more than thirty years ago, maybe forty. Given that Mrs Simmons died not long ago it is possible that there will be a collection of her films somewhere.

If you watch this film, you can think that the talent of Tony is closer to the one of the actors of this era than to his contemporary. Subtle, charming, compelling.

Back to your questions, I live in Rome but I was born in Messina. I dream of an european fan gathering, but we are somewhat thinking to one in HK, later this year or the next. I have a nineteen years old daughter that comes home tomorrow and my car gave forfait right this evening! cussing
I remember every precious moment with her In Love , but I remember that, when she was the age of your children, at the end of the day my feet gave away clouds of steam too! Being a mother was and still is a very fulfilling experience to me, me being a very family centered person. I wish you to live these next years like the dream they will be.

I suggest you to find a thread somewhere in the forum where there are the ages of several forum friends. You will discover that we range from fourteen to... boh... seventy? Maybe more? Shocked

It's interesting to see how extended is Tony's audience. If you want, you can write down your hypothesis on the whys and the hows...? scratch

Enjoy your children, and hug and kiss them a bit for me too, would you Giving a kiss ? Mmm, three years and four months... sooooo veeery beautiful!

Ciao Waving
Mimma

Sadako Sasaki
Safran

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:35 pm    Post subject:

Dear Desiree

I am one of these "Forum-Oldies" - and have two wonderful "girls" in almost your age (so I could be a Grandma already !!!!!!!)

Dear Kat

You watched "Desiree" 30-40 years ago - and remember ? - You must have been a child then !
Perhaps you remember so well, cause such a Historical-Costume-Film (with Kings..... pomp and splenour....like a Fairytale) impress a child very much ?

(I have to confess: in my opinion this kind of movies were not Marlon Brando´s best )

See you
Helga
katwoman64

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:18 am    Post subject:

To Desiree:
helga is still a very much committed mother, no matter the age of her children.

Hi Helga!
Back to the "Desiree" movie: the movie, that I still remember not because I am who knows what, but because i have a concept memory.
The film is very different for the standerd of that time. It is, infact, the story of a very conflictual love, of the rubbing between two people very strongheaded and extremely charismatic. Proof of the unusual film is that the female protagonist, Desiree, decides to marry another man, and that she is loyal to her choice and determination.

This is why I think it still a valuable wiev.

Bye
Kiss
mimma

Sadako Sasaki
Safran

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:44 pm    Post subject:

Dear Kat,

O.K. - I can understand your point of view now.

(I try to remember which film of my childhood impressed me most - no idea at the moment - though I had not many opportunities - neither in TV nor in Cinema)

Salve
Helga
NewWest

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:35 am    Post subject:

Dearest Tony: how are you? how is filming going? still enjoying the busy life?

Hi Helga! awww it's so wonderful that we have such a wide range of ages here in the forum- such diversity is great to learn from and makes discussion so much more interesting! no grandchildren yet though? my parents are 56 & 54 and they have 5 grandchildren- 2 from me and 3 from my sister

Hi Mimma! yes she must be a very committed and dedicated mother, as are you with your 19 year old daughter...awww thank you so very much for the hugs and kisses to my kiddies Smile that's so sweet...yes I enjoy this life given me so much and I cherish every moment because I know they will grow up so fast then will leave me to live their own lives Laughing does your daughter not live with you? I lived with my parents until I got married at 26 years old Laughing

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:08 am    Post subject:

Hi dear,
yes, my daughter studies away from home. The same can be said for Helga's children. But even so, we are both still very much involved in their lives.

Being a mother... is like being a cloud. Sometimes we are like thunderstorms, but mostly we change shape, we are what is needed to be at the moment.

And given that God blessed us to look after the developement of a young life to an adult human being, we change our shape with them.

Who is the most lucky between us and them? I don't know. I just know that being a parent is an incredible intellectual challenge and a big creative project. I wish all the people around me to find the same happiness, both in their profession and in their private life.

And remember that nothing worthy is easy. Very Happy

Kiss
Mimma

Sadako Sasaki
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Communicate with Tony All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: