TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

My Blog
Goto page 1, 2  Next

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Get to know each other
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marsha

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:48 pm    Post subject: My Blog

Hi Fellow Tony Fanatics!

I have created my blog, please feel free to browse it on www.marshagomez.blogspot.com

Thank you. Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:11 am    Post subject:

Hi Marsha

Really loved your blog, thank you so much for sharing. You have made it fun and interesting to read. Your English was perfect you expressed yourself really well. Honesty radiated from every word, a pleasure to hear your story. From the photo your a lovely young woman who is full of life and enjoying that life to the full.

It's nice to hear you are not worried about being married maybe someday you will marry but your not going to waste your life waiting to see if it happens. Having a man in your life is nice but it's not the be all and end all of anyones life.

There's a man in my life, we live together not married as that bit is not important to us. We've been together for just over 12 years now the commitment is there but even after all these years I still enjoy me time. We realise (especially me) that it's good to remain who you were before you met and enjoy your interests in life. Of course I like (most of the time, as nothings pure perfection) being someones partner but I also value independence and not relying too much on somebody else for enjoying my life.

Marsha you are lucky, being happy about who you are is fantastic, you know what you want and are trying your best to reach your goals. You realise a partner maybe nice if it happens but your not willing to sacrifice your true self. So many people think being married or having a partner is the answer to everything. Many people have been lucky and found happiness this way but just as many have lived dissappointed lives because they were afraid of being a single person. It was refreshing to read your thoughts on life.

I hope we all get to travel to Hong Kong and meet eachother it will be a wonderful experience. All Tonys fans meeting and greeting eachother talking about our favourite subject and hopefully meeting him if possible. Good luck to you Marsha looking forward to reading more of your blogs.

Best wishes mary.
Safran

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:45 am    Post subject:

Dear marsha !

Visited your nice blog -
Best wishes for realizing your dreams in privat life and career !

Helga
marsha

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:00 pm    Post subject:

Helga and Mary thank you for reading my blog. Helga thank you also for your best wishes.

Thank you Mary for your kind words. Guess what? While reading your comment about me and being single, I just felt you really knew me he..he.. Honestly what you wrote about me is true. I just want to enjoy whatever my life now can offer. It was a delight to read your reply.

I am really glad that through this forum and of course Tony we can meet new people who may become our friends in the future. I am proud of this website. Applause

Thanks everyone!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:40 pm    Post subject:

Hi marsha

Thank you for your kind reply. I just felt you were speaking honestly and from your heart so I had to comment on your blog.

Like you I am also greatful to have found this great website. As through it we can meet eachother and share any thoughts we want especially on the wonderful Tony.

Hope you and everyone remains safe through the tsunami warning and it doesn't affect your country too much.

Best wishes mary.
katwoman64

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:31 pm    Post subject:

Hi Marsha,
just read your, yes, honest blog.

Earning my living translating romances you would say that I am a romantic. Yes, indeed I am, and I always wish that people find a "special one" to share the good and the bad things that life keeps throwing our way.

But being the practical, realistic me, I just can say this: as a single (by the way, I hate the espression "spinster", it sound soo... middle age, or something very, very old and musty, totally overcome by real today life, where women work and rightly can define themselves "single") or part of a couple, the more you grow old, the more your life becomes complicated. There is no such thing as an uncomplicated life, without one thousand of ties, commitments, troubles etc etc.

The same way I can say that a good, happy couple is not something that hinders you, your life is as free as a single as it is when you are married, and the same goes if you have children. I never felt tied down by marriage or child. It was a free choice to have a baby, and I was happy as a punch even when I was giving birth (it is painful, but it worths it!).

The true problem is to find a true love, a love so strong and deep that can weather all.
Because, if feeling alone being single can be hard, feeling alone when you are a couple or a family is terrible!

Have to add that you are a beautiful young woman, compliments!
Bye, a kiss
Mimma

Sadako Sasaki
suellen

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:21 pm    Post subject:

Hello Marsha,

Saw your blog - very nicely done. I totally agree with Mary and Mimma about marriage.

By the way, i have a brother aged 45 who is single and lives in NY USA. No kidding. He is very responsible, tall, handsome (that's what I think anyway), but very private. I know that he is looking for a more traditional girl - who cooks and all that - and that is hard to find in NY. Just thought I would let you know that its a big world out there...

This website could turn into a dating service....

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:38 pm    Post subject:

Thanks Suellen for your nice words! Truly, there is a big world out there. I hope I can live well and be able to seize opportunities that would make me happier.

Hi Mimma! You are right.Life is never uncomplicated instead it is those complications that make life more exciting and fulfilling. Smile

I am also hoping for that special someone. thumbright I hope God has reserved one for me Wink

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:47 am    Post subject:

Marsha,

I visited your blog as well. Very nicely written!
I have a blog as well, although I write a bunch of gibberish all the time. Hehehe. Maybe we can become blog buddies? Smile

Jenny
marsha

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:39 pm    Post subject:

Hi Jenny! Sure! Thanks for visiting my blog. I would be happy to read your blog as well. Is it okay if you will give me the link/address? Smile

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:12 am    Post subject:

Dear Marsha,

I found your comment honest, too.
I’m in a similar situation as you are but there're many single working women around me,
so may be I’m too accustomed to this kind of situation and sometimes I have to remind myself to be more alarmed. Ha-ha..

Quote:
I hope God has reserved one for me

I hope God has reserved another one for me Very Happy

suellen wrote:
This website could turn into a dating service....

Please don’t forget to put me on the list.. Wink

katwoman64 wrote:
The true problem is to find a true love, a love so strong and deep that can weather all. Because, if feeling alone being single can be hard, feeling alone when you are a couple or a family is terrible!

This is the hardest thing and a living philosophy.
I sometimes feel very lonely although I’m surrounded by many people.
I start to think of raison d’etre.. I can’t get out of this bad habit......

Hope to see U all next year. I’m sure we can work it out!!

Cheers,

Yuka
Safran

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:22 am    Post subject:

Hello all you dear girls - still waiting for "Mr Right"

If you want to hear the personal opinion and experience of your Forum-"Oldy":

---Nothing in life is absolut or perfect and life is a permanent changing ! This is a fact and not only a empty phrase.
---See the positive sides of your current situation as unattached/single woman (and there are a lot !)
---Enjoy your independence and freedom to discover the world
---Forget (scrutinicze)- some often stupid and stressing - socalled "social expectations"
---Never withdraw or resign !

Last but not least:
As our beloved idol Tony always says: "Who knows ?"

So "Chin up" dear fellow fans, open your hearts and enjoy your youth and present life !
marsha

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:40 pm    Post subject:

Hi Yuka! Thanks for reading my blog. You are single too! Surprised I am surprised that Tony has a lot of single fans here. Very Happy I can't help laughing while reading your reactions to the statements we mentioned here. It is good to know that just like many singles here in the forum you too are enjoying your being single. Cool Cheers to us!

Hi Saf! Your words are encouraging. I was happy to read your little yet significant notes for us singles. Wink

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:28 am    Post subject:

Dear Marsha, Yuka and all the other single friends around,

The creation of a wonderful couple life - otherwise known as marriage - is threaded through everything we do - the choice of values we grow, the way we present them to our beloved, the advice we dispense and the ideas we propose. To draw a man’s attention is the simplest part, and it’s very much about shape - an obsession with the sculptural qualities of clothes and accessories where strong, eye catching outlines, delicious textures and combined shades of colors, rule.

Hand in hand with this visual thing must come the question - ‘Yes, but how do I bring it about?’ Put at its very simplest, take my advice: “Be Bold!”. There are a number of fundamentals that I would use as guides when helping people draw a man’s attention but none come as high up the list as Be Bold and Avoid Being Timid. Avoid it like the plague. Nobody ever created an interesting social life by being timid. In fact, nobody ever created anything of interest by being timid. Being bold – an eye on the packaging, a ring of girl friends that throw parties from time to time where meet new boys, having a minimum knowledge of boys talk - all require, I admit, a degree of recklessness, courage and confidence. If you feel you may be positively predisposed to such a concept, I can help.

I try to encourage people to do interesting things with their lives - if you feel you may be teetering on the edge of doing something interesting, please allow me to at least talk to you about giving you a shove over the edge.

If nothing comes up, you will always end up getting a great social life.

Mimma the Devil's Advocate Wink

Sadako Sasaki
katwoman64

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:45 am    Post subject:

Correct Myself: I'm playing the Devil itself!!!

... But after all those pious and sensible talking I started to feel quite nervous: If you don't date it's more difficult for a man to get to know you and maybe appreciate what he knows...

... And, think also that having an Idol is sometimes a way to have a far love, a love of the "safe" kind.

Love, maternity, are espressions of faith in life, and needs that you put yourself on the line of fire.
Are you fighters or chicken out?

Kiss
Mimma the DevilKat

Sadako Sasaki
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Get to know each other All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: