TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

29 Nov 2009 Tony and Carina bought a house in Suzhou

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Tony Leung Schedule
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Info

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:56 am    Post subject: 29 Nov 2009 Tony and Carina bought a house in Suzhou

Tony and Carina attended a contract signing ceremony in Suzhou, they are the first buyer of a property development near Lake Tai.

Suzhou is Carina's hometown, and this is the first time Tony and Carina returned to Suzhou after they got married. They spent RMB$11 million for a house near Lake Tai. When asked who took the decision to buy the property, Tony said, "Carina is the one who take care our investment, all I know is acting, and I am not good at investment."

Separately, at the Golden Horse Awards held in Taipei on 28 Nov 2009, Maggie Cheung was the guest of honour. When she presented the Best Film Award alone, she said "It's lonely to present the award alone, if I am allowed to choose my partner, I would choose Tony Leung, and it's nice if Carina can join too."

Separately, Tony and Carina agreed to use their photos for a special stamp set to be issued tomorrow for raising fund for UNICEF.

唔怕嘉玲呷醋 曼玉要攬偉仔大髀

早前有傳劉嘉玲力阻梁朝偉出席金馬獎,避見「舊愛」張曼玉(Maggie),前晚Maggie在頒獎時語出驚人,直言希望三人同台頒獎,卻擔心會吵架,並笑言要攬着偉仔大腿,令全場嘩然。Maggie其後出席大會慶功宴,繼續風騷表示想三人同台,問她是否有人安排偉仔頒獎,她說:「可以安排。(嘉玲呢?)可以呀!三個一齊更有意義,好呀!叫埋嘉玲更有意義。」

昨日嘉玲和偉仔雙雙出席蘇州樓盤活動,甫出場主持即為嘉玲和偉仔「避席」金馬獎解畫,指他們要準備樓盤活動才缺席。而家鄉蘇州的嘉玲更表示婚後首次返娘家,亦在當地一擲一千萬人民幣,購入三層高獨立別墅,問偉仔是否他的主意,他說:「呢啲投資嘅嘢係嘉玲處理嘅,我好笨,我除咗拍戲咩都唔識。」

推出水晶慈善郵票

此外,偉仔、嘉玲、郭富城和李嘉欣近日為聯合國兒童基金會籌款,推出「星光閃爍心思心意水晶慈善郵票」,傳揚愛的訊息。偉仔和嘉玲的郵票以不丹結婚深情一吻作背景,這套郵票以「Love Unites Us」為主題,一套三張,售價為$388元,明日在海港城的香港郵政概念店發售,目前已預訂了千多套。
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Tony Leung Schedule All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: