TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

Hi Tony

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Communicate with Tony
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mary

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:25 am    Post subject: Hi Tony

Hi Tony

1 year ago I joined this great website.
For me it's been fun, interesting and rewarding spending the past year with you and your fans via the forum. I've been a fan of yours for some years since I first saw In The Mood For Love, where your wonderful acting simply amazed. As I live so far away it wasn't easy getting to know about the real Tony Leung, to this forum and you I am greatful.

The actor Tony Leung is great but the real Tony Leung is much better, you are a real role model. You are caring and kind to everyone and appreciative of everything. Even though you are so famous you are polite to and make so much time for fans. An ordinary guy who makes it easy and fun for us on this forum to communicate with, we all enjoy what you have to say.

Tony Leung the actor is also a role model, your talent has travelled round the world making everyone aware of Asian cinema and just how good it can be. You have pathed the way for other actors to follow, the standard has been set.

Hope you are well, and filming for The Grand Master is going to plan. Looking forward to all you do in this coming 2nd year of my time on the forum....best wishes mary.
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Communicate with Tony All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: