TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

Halloween Anyone?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Communicate with Tony
View previous topic :: View next topic  
francisc4

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:48 am    Post subject:

I've a difficulty in sleeping for almost 5 years already. And fyi I don't drink coffee at all. My friend said that maybe I'm too stress with my work, and that's why I can't sleep at night. Sad

Any advise?
Paul

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:08 am    Post subject:

I guess if it's the stress that keeps you awake then maybe you need to find a way to deal with that stress or at least let it go when you get back Home after work. Some people write down their problems before going to sleep and that way they aren't thinking about it afterwards when they are trying to sleep because it's all on paper.
francisc4

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:10 pm    Post subject:

Hi Paul,
thanks for the advise, i will try to find a way.. Wink

have a nice weekend.

Cheers,
Cisca
mlsyang

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:31 am    Post subject:

francisc4 wrote:
I've a difficulty in sleeping for almost 5 years already. And fyi I don't drink coffee at all. My friend said that maybe I'm too stress with my work, and that's why I can't sleep at night. Sad

Any advise?

Sorry to hear that you are a difficult sleeper. Another tip is to do something outside of work (stress factor) before going to sleep. Do something active and fun...go walking with a friend, play with your dog, dance class, swimming, etc.

Afterwards, take a nice bubble bath and you'll be able to sleep. Laughing

If not, seeking professional help is my other advice. Good luck!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:56 am    Post subject:

Hi mlsyang,
Thanks a lot for the advice. Bubble bath, that's a good idea. Very Happy

Cheers,
Cisca
katwoman64

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:33 am    Post subject:

Hi!
I'm not much of a sleeper too. Had periods very very bad (almost went days without sleeping or exchanged day for night.

But the worst passed. The bigger problem I had was about memory.

My advice? Fall In Love (per order of Doctor Kat Wink ).

In Italy we don't have the tradition of Halloween. It' quite recent, and affects just the children. We too believe that during that night the deads come closer to the living, but it's a religious celebration, time to go visit cemeteries.

We have Carnevale in February. It a very old tradition, going back to the Romains that said: "Semel in anno licet insanire", that means that once a year it's good to go wild, wear clothes of a fantasy character and so on.

Beautiful masks: a baby with a pink leotard and a green fig leaves on her crotch, she was "Eve, the first woman", and a teacher of mine, clothed in a black plastic bag with all the permissions to go home or sick leaves: the paper basket of a classroom!

About me? When I was younger I wore my hair long. I wore like Cleopatra and had a big sign in my hands, on top of a pole, saying: "I'm looking for a piece of Marcantonio (that is a double entendre meaning I was looking for a hunk)". Someone tried to say that he was Marcantonio... Wink

Spend time en travesti is great fun! Very Happy

Kiss
Mimma

Sadako Sasaki
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Communicate with Tony All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: