TONYLEUNG.INFO
THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)

THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DISCUSSION BOARD (2003-2012)
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BOARD

17 Jul 2009 Tony shot photos for Italian Magazine

www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Tony Leung Schedule
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Info

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:50 am    Post subject: 17 Jul 2009 Tony shot photos for Italian Magazine

Video:

http://tv.on.cc/index.html?s=4&i=OEN090717-9923-101M-1647&d=1247836144

http://ent.sina.com.cn/m/c/p/2009-07-17/13532614872.shtml

偉仔不能郁動 待傷口癒合
負傷拍雜誌封面

【明報專訊】梁朝偉為演出導演王家衛於8月、9月間展開拍攝的電影《一代宗師》,密鑼緊鼓練詠春,日前(13日)跟5位詠春師父一齊對打時,被其中一位詠春師父踢斷左手腕骨。左手發炎兼不能郁動的偉仔,在家乖乖休息了4日,昨日終於出動,為某雜誌拍攝封面。

身穿牛仔褲、恤衫,剪了一頭清爽短髮,左手手腕裹上紗布的偉仔昨日早上11時,在2名助手陪同下離開山頂寓所,精神甚佳,面帶笑容。不知偉仔是否苦練詠春,雖然明顯消瘦了但卻很紮實!問他為何負傷為雜誌拍照,不延期?偉仔說:「不能再延期,因為該攝影師專程由外國來港為我拍照,本來15日已經要拍攝,因為我突然受傷才延至今日。」

太太劉嘉玲無擔心

左手傷勢如何?偉仔自言還可以,現在不能郁動,醫生說大概4至6星期,骨斷的地方才能癒合。身在橫店拍戲的太太劉嘉玲,得知他骨斷是否很擔心?他說:「沒有什麼擔心,練功和拍動作片有損傷是難免的。」問到是否要食止痛藥?他說:「我沒有食止痛藥,因為食了都依然會痛,只能完全不郁動來減輕痛楚,夜晚會飲中藥。」

完全康復才能練拳

可擔心因為自己受傷而阻礙《一》片開拍?偉仔說:「不到我擔心,非我控制,不是我想斷(骨)的,現在一定要等完全痊癒才可以正常活動。(豈非不能練拳?)當然,現在隻手很痛,最少個多星期才不痛,到時也不可以練拳,只可練身,例如基本步和跑步,總之一切以完全痊癒為大前提。(王家衛體諒嗎?)他不體諒,可以怎樣?」偉仔又表示暫時不用覆診,待骨癒合了才再照X光。

而偉仔於下午12時30分離開工業大廈,問他為何拍得那麼快?偉仔說:「他們不想我那麼辛苦。」說罷,他便登車離開返回寓所休息。

Tony Leung Unable to Move; Waiting for Injury to Heal
Shoots Magazine Cover while Injured

Tony Leung has been busy training for his new movie with Director Wong Kar Wai titled 'The Grand Master'. As the movie was scheduled to start filming around August/September, he has been on a tight training schedule. On the 13th he broke his arm while practicing Wing Chun with 5 masters. Tony has not been able to move his arm as it has been swollen. After resting at home for the past four days, he resumed his work yesterday doing a photoshoot for a magazine.

Wearing jeans and a shirt and sporting a shorter, refreshing haircut, Tony made an appearance yesterday morning at 11:00am. He was accompanied by his two assistants as he traveled from his home on the peak. Tony's arm was bandaged, but he was in good spirits and had a smile on his face. Although Tony's appeared to have lost a little weight, his Wing Chun training seemed to have paid off as he still retained his healthy physique. When asked why he didn't delay the photoshoot, Tony says, "I can't delay it any longer as the photographer is from overseas. Originally we were suppose to shoot on the 15th, but because of my injury it's been pushed to today."

Wife Carina Isn't Worried

How is his left arm? Tony says it's still manageable, but he is unable to move it. Doctors say it will take around 4 to 6 weeks to heal. As Carina is away filming, was she worried when she found out? Tony says, "Not really. When you're training and shooting a martial arts movie, injuries are unavoidable." When asked if he's been taking painkillers, he says "I haven't taken any because even if I did, it would still hurt. The only way to lessen the pain is to refrain from moving. At night however I will take Chinese medication."

Will Train When He is Fully Recovered

Is he worried that his injury will delay filming? "It's outside my control. It wasn't like I wanted the injury. I have to wait for my arm to heal before I can go back to normal." (Can't practice Wing Chun?) "Right now my arm is still very painful. It will take a couple weeks for the pain to subside. Even then I will not be able to train, only doing basic exercises. So everything really depends on how long it takes to fully heal. (Is Wong Kar Wai understanding?) "How can he not be?" Tony says he doesn't have to go back to the hospital check ups, only going for x-rays when the bone has healed.

Tony left the building at 12:30pm. When asked why the photoshoot was done so quickly, Tony says, "they didn't want me to be uncomfortable." Afterwards, he headed home to rest.

(Thank you sparkles_n15 for translation)
   www.tonyleung.info Forum Index -> Tony Leung Schedule All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: